News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Would you make contact

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

This is a sub-topic to Lumaza's "Recent Disclosure" topic.

Lets put ourselves in the "Others" shoes. If you belonged to a very advanced civilization that have been observing and helping humanity behind the scenes, would you reveal yourselves and make contact at this time. For either answer, explain your reasons.
Keep in mind that most humans will ask many questions and will ask for you to reveal technological advancement, disease cures, religious questions, etc. Would you provide all the answers. 
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

I like this question, specific and to the point.

If I could find someone like myself I would openly reveal myself to that person.

And here's why; While I know ultimately most people might ask for all that you mentioned above a person like me just doesn't really care about that. I would only want to shake hands if possible, introduce myself and simply get to know my new found friend on a personal level. All that other stuff could come in time as the time becomes appropriate. I personally have a need to simply just know a person before I hear or observe 'all they have to offer' so to speak. I want to know where this person's heart is. where their ideology comes from, all that sort of stuff. Do I feel good about this person, do I trust them, can I relate to them, can they relate to me?

So as an advanced member of an alien society that is what I would look for.

Let me just add as a side note I don't really think that aliens (certainly not all aliens) are all that advanced. Maybe technic logically but that's not enough for me to say they are any more advanced than regular run of the mill humans.

Let me add too that as an advanced alien I would want the input from my new found friend to decided if a global reveal would be a good or bad idea. I would certainly in time want to meet a few of my new friend's friends.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Good answer, Nameless. Some humans have been contacted I am sure, but they don't reveal. However, would you make your presence known to the masses at this stage of human development.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Sure, I would if the decision was totally up to me. But I would first do my homework from down here (boots on the ground) to learn the best way to do that.

My thinking is very simple. Why not?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Stillwater

Quote from: Nameless on July 18, 2019, 02:55:26
Sure, I would if the decision was totally up to me. But I would first do my homework from down here (boots on the ground) to learn the best way to do that.

My thinking is very simple. Why not?

How do you convince humanity you are not here "To serve Man" (see twilight zone ref)?

No matter how you present yourself, humanity will assume you are here for the worst possible reasons, and disguising yourself very well, for starters. And how would humanity be able to tell the difference between someone with good intentions, and someone with godlike powers of deception?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

ForrestDean

First to answer your question:
Quote from: LightBeam on July 18, 2019, 01:44:23

Lets put ourselves in the "Others" shoes. If you belonged to a very advanced civilization that have been observing and helping humanity behind the scenes, would you reveal yourselves and make contact at this time. For either answer, explain your reasons.
Keep in mind that most humans will ask many questions and will ask for you to reveal technological advancement, disease cures, religious questions, etc. Would you provide all the answers. 

Generally, no I would not reveal myself and make contact at this time.  There are very appropriate and necessary reasons why Humanity is going through the so-called pain, suffering, and conflicts in this world.  Naturally, no one wants to feel unpleasant, no one wants to feel pain or be in very unpleasant or fearful situations.  But everything we experience in this world has its purpose.  Everything plays it's part exactly as it is intended to.  Everything we experience is necessary so that we can learn, grow, and progress.  However, that being said, I can see where there may be instances when an individual or an entire civilization of individuals remain stuck in a certain paradigm showing no signs of evolving anytime soon that there may need to be some intervention involved based purely out of Unconditional Love.  But even in that case, I feel a physical appearance to the general public would not be necessary as the advanced beings could create situations behind the scenes leading them out of their quagmire.  Also, depending on the level of advancement the lower evolved civilization probably would not even be able to perceive the more highly evolved individuals, which I will explain here shortly.

Quote from: LightBeam on July 18, 2019, 02:48:06
Good answer, Nameless. Some humans have been contacted I am sure, but they don't reveal. However, would you make your presence known to the masses at this stage of human development.
From what I have seen it would appear there are people who have made contact and continue to make contact regularly with individuals of civilizations from other planets or elsewhere in the Universe, such as Bashar for example.  However, most of these contacts are on a mental level, not a physical one.

When I mentioned in the other thread that humanity on this planet is not ready for contact with another civilization from another planet, I did not mean we were not ready due to moral or ethical reasons.  I meant it purely from a scientific perspective.  If you were to consider that the entire Universe is Energy and that this Energy vibrates at infinitely varying frequencies it would explain why we perceive certain things and are unable to perceive others.

Right now in our current evolved state, we are physically limited by our belief in the Newtonian laws of physics, and because of this, we still lack the knowledge and the technology to travel beyond the speed of light.  However, as seen from many websites and articles there appear to be some non-mainstream scientists who are trying to break through this limitation and abandon the conventional train of thought bound by these Newtonian laws.  Even if we could travel at the speed of light we would barely be able to touch only a few planets that have human civilizations or otherwise within our own galaxy in a decent amount of "time" without aging many years in the process.  It's almost like a "blessing" in disguise really.  Imagine if we were able to instantly travel to any planet anywhere in the Universe right now at any time we wish.  Given our current state of evolution with our self-serving and self-destructive mindset, lifestyle, values, and priorities, as clearly demonstrated by the global society on a daily basis, there is no doubt we would be perceived by the other civilizations as the invading hostile aliens as our intentions would be to raid their resources for our own benefit and any technology that may or may not be more advanced than our own.  And other civilizations with the same level of evolution could likewise do the same to us.  Have you ever wondered why we have never been invaded by hostile aliens or any aliens on a massive scale for that matter?  Many would argue because there are no other alien civilizations living within our own galaxy.  No words in any language could possibly describe the utter absurdity of such a thought, which also proves just how infantile our civilization here on this planet really is.  But that aside, because of the current level of consciousness of societies within the physical realm we have around us, including all the stars and galaxies we can see with our physical eyes, there is most likely no civilization that is capable of travelling to other parts of the galaxy or Universe to visit and physically interact with other civilizations simply because no one at this level is evolved enough to figure out how to do so.

So, back to the Energy vibration subject.  It is my belief that when a global collective consciousness continues to evolve the Energy at which this consciousness is vibrating increases.  This may sound a bit esoteric but I would also like to point out that the energy vortex, or the biomagnetic field, that surrounds our bodies are always in sync with the vibration of energy that surrounds our planet.  I believe as we evolve our planet evolves, and as our planet evolves so to do our bodies and our consciousness evolve.  The more we all evolve the higher our energies vibrate.  As science has proven when the energy of an object vibrates high enough we can no longer perceive it with our physical senses - much like the energy of radio waves, infrared rays, etc.  So if we were to consider this scenario, it is possible we would not be able to perceive other alien civilizations that are capable of traveling great "distances" because they exist on a plane that vibrates at a much higher level than we are able to perceive.  When we are able to finally make contact with these advanced beings that we can see and interact with on a physical level we will have already evolved to a higher state of consciousness.

So to reword the last 3 paragraphs for those that TL;DR:  The reason there has been no contact with other civilizations from other planets is simply that we have not evolved enough yet.

Nameless

Stillwater - LOL, with steamed veggies of course. I probably should go ahead admit an oversight in my answer. Completely jumped over the 'reveal to the masses' clarifier. Probably not to the masses but smaller groups and individuals yes.

Plume

:roll:  again I have to agree with your great reply ForestDean.
I have that nagging feeling that we could not travel in this vehicle , our body I mean,  and survive far away for long from its organic connection to the earth. We are made of it we like it or not , just energetically in all its subtle way , it may kill us to disconnect or make us depend on an artificial traveling space suit , that, just turns me off right away, and why would you want to give yourself that much trouble really ...  
Now if we become more aware of our subtle layers then we can travel much more efficiently without the heavy suit.  
Any civilization or group of more advanced form working with the natural laws would take the responsibility to come here very seriously. All contact becomes a form of seeding and infection. So imagine that I am that advanced existence ..if you ask me to join the party and go do that to a place that needs help , I would consider all the impact and probably would find other way to send messages that may guide them. Let them come up the brilliant idea so they can be passionate to create from the heart . Unless we can make some great exchange in return that would benefit both party. And they better have good food to bring to the party, or seeds so we can plant some new variety,  at Thanks giving, during harvest time  we can talk about the great experiments we did in the gardens  :-D :roll:, we can all grow here if all likes to share space.

Plume

:-D

omcasey

Quote from: LightBeam on July 18, 2019, 01:44:23

First, ( this is fun! )

I really like what everyone is saying here and this is why I am entering now to participate.

There are a few points of importance I might start with. Beginning with the common misconception of 1) what Contact is and 2) where it takes it place - which is not in 3D physical space. As ForestDean is saying, this grad(ient) of consciousness is not at this stage of development ready for conscious contact experience. In my own words, it is not designed for conscious contact experience. 3D is a personal, planetary experience space. A 3D consciousness is schooled, as it were with-and-within its own 3D planetary body. When a 3D collective consciousness masters its own space - its own personal and planetary body system it graduates. It grows out into the next sphere of experience.

The next sphere out from local ( planetary ) space is GALACTIC space - which is, in other terms 4/5/6D, what some here might call the astral, the alpha brainwave or subconscious. This is where and what the ETs are, a galactic level consciousness whose experience territory is galactic space ( which is, just to say, quite inclusive of our own planetary sphere ). Although the ETs begin disclosing themselves to, and even through some of us here in our own level of consciousness space it is in additional frequency fields that the conscious contact we have with them takes place. As many of the OBErs here may well know, when here in the additional frequency fields it is a fully formed, fully tactile and sensory experience. -as quote 'physical' as here. just on another reality frequency.

Continuing.....It is our own "Others" who initially contact us, who connect and with their higher light-frequencies and codes help bring us - as Earth human graduates - into the additional experience territories. We are of course already in part there -as- these beings but the way Consciousness Itself grows within the scheme of itself is by growing new beings out into the gradients, into the new expanses of awareness and experience, intelligence and love. This is a subject unto itself and partially because I cannot in all genuineness I will not go any further off into it. Perhaps one day when and as experience allows. My own Others, simply to say, began contacting me, in what for me was a more fully conscious format in 2009.

So to the OPs question - yes I would disclose myself, and as Nameless has said, to ( someone like ) myself. Yes this is how it happens.

Why it happens I have just shared, albeit it in brief, as best as I am able.

This is a little more from me on the subject :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql6J_wub5Ak&t=1s

Casey

LightBeam

Thank you everyone for the great discussion.
I am watching right now ancient aliens "the akashic records" that episode features a Bulgarian seer Baba Vanga and her predictions. She was a sensation while I was growing up. You can read more about her online, her past predictions that came to pass,  and her future predictions.  While she was alive she was on the news constantly. Her house was always packed with people seeking healing, advise, predictions, etc. Many politician's,  celebrities had visited her. All people praised her for her wisdom and advised she gave them. She never charged anyone, just accepted whatever gifts anyone brought her.
Anyway, she'd always say that she is in contact with ETs that are here. Once she said during an interview, I remember watching. She said the earth will rise and fall and the cycles will keep repeating. Balance will be established when the ETs make contact and make them selves known. They appear frequently in the skies,  there is a big event coming but they wouldn't tell me what.
The above prediction was mentioned also in that episode.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on August 04, 2019, 01:00:12
I am watching right now ancient aliens "the akashic records" that episode features a Bulgarian seer Baba Vanga and her predictions. She was a sensation while I was growing up. You can read more about her online, her past predictions that came to pass,  and her future predictions.  While she was alive she was on the news constantly. Her house was always packed with people seeking healing, advise, predictions, etc. Many politician's,  celebrities had visited her. All people praised her for her wisdom and advised she gave them. She never charged anyone, just accepted whatever gifts anyone brought her.
That "Akashic record" episode is one of my favorites!  :-) 8-)

I would say more, but every time in the past that I have posted about ETs on this Forum here, I found that my computer didn't work properly for the next few weeks after said post. So, I will stay "Mum" with my thoughts for now on, on that subject. It's no longer once done twice shy, lol. It has happened a few times now and I finally get the message!  :-P
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Omg, Lumaza,  are you serious? I wanted to post a reply to this thread a week ago,  very different than this one, but the sever kept showing error and eventually went down. Even now it is not working although I rebooted my wireless router. I am typing now from my cellphone which is a pain because I use the provider s network not my home and it works that way. So I guess my deep thoughts about the ETs will remain a secret for now.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Yeah, I think that pattern with the ETs has pretty much been proven, same here with me. Every time I want to get into serious discussion something goes down or for some reason my thoughts just go blank or just wont go there. But sooner or later,,,, they are going to give in. LOL

LightBeam

I actually saved what I wanted to post in a word doc after three attempts. My thought after the second failure was, well someone doesn't want me to disclose this. However, I did not listen to my thought and I kept trying. It is too long to retype it on my phone, but after I read Lumaza s post I realized this is not a coincidence. Someone really doesn't want info to be disclosed just yet, so I will honer that wish and won't post it even if the server decides to appear again on my home network.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on August 04, 2019, 04:39:52
I actually saved what I wanted to post in a word doc after three attempts. My thought after the second failure was, well someone doesn't want me to disclose this. However, I did not listen to my thought and I kept trying. It is too long to retype it on my phone, but after I read Lumaza s post I realized this is not a coincidence. Someone really doesn't want info to be disclosed just yet, so I will honer that wish and won't post it even if the server decides to appear again on my home network.
Well I am glad to see the problem doesn't occur with just me, lol. It got so bad that every time I type up a lengthy, meaningful reply, I copy it right then and there, so I can paste it if necessary!  :-D

I guess some things are better left unsaid.  :wink:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Volgerle

Intriguing stuff with all of your vanishing posts.

Just out of interest: Do you suspect them to be the good guys (ET/human) doing it for protection or delay disclosure for some 'reason' or to be some bad guys (ET/human) to prevent disclosure or just to 'annoy' and disinform? Just curious what you think.

LightBeam

Quote from: Volgerle on August 04, 2019, 13:00:01
Intriguing stuff with all of your vanishing posts.

Just out of interest: Do you suspect them to be the good guys (ET/human) doing it for protection or delay disclosure for some 'reason' or to be some bad guys (ET/human) to prevent disclosure or just to 'annoy' and disinform? Just curious what you think.

Friends, not enemies
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on August 04, 2019, 13:25:23
Friends, not enemies
Ditto!  

These people that see these things or are abducted etherically or otherwise, don't quite realize/are not aware, that they already okayed this on some level!