A new kind of observation

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazewind

Hey hey!  :-D

Some of the members here who have been members for a good while, may remember me as one of those few, (though not the only one here surely,) that's spent a long time interested in this subject and practicing at times, but never fully and consciously had a success yet.  It seems that overall, the average might be several months of working at this before one succeeded the first time.  I'd be a bit embarrassed actually to put a number on the amount of time I've been fallowing that same path.  LOL, the journey is the whole point I think anyway, so no matter.  I am still hitting all the same usual "signposts" as many others btw... just fewer and further between in my case because of the slow progression.

Walking the slooooow path though while others race on past, (and yes, even if you've been on this path for 6 months before finally fully succeeding, you are racing past, lol) is giving me so much time to observe and notice.  Recently I made another such observation.  I thought I'd share it on here.  The simple fact is that when one has made it their intention to project for a very long time, and tried to do so, sometimes with growing interest and sometimes after having given up on it for a long time, we have so much more time to become convinced that we are not actually able to do so.  Thoughts become things in this area of reality I do believe.  I'm beginning to wonder if this is becoming one great and terrible downward spiral in which the longer one goes without success, the more like our own minds might stop us from even doing so, because we have not yet done so and thus cannot be sure we can.

lol, I really do hope my odd rambling and sense of logic made a hint of sense.  It's been the sort of week where I just can't seem to word things in sensible ways for some reason.                 

NoY

you need to accept something

if you concider that the universe is infinite, so if you can imagine it it exists
if you concider time is infinite so if it does not exist, it used to or it will in the future, so if you can imagine it it exists
if you concider a multy verse with different parallel reality's and different versions of similar story's
well if you can imagine it it exists,

every lie is true somewhere or at some time,
you can use your imagination to connect you to the reality where its real just by thinking about it

projection is when you switch of the physical and only see the greater mind but! and its a big but

that does not mean your not already there, just close your eyes and see if you can think of it its real somewhere and the division between you and god or whats your invention and whats already there will blur until you realise that all you have and can think about is a reality and its down to you to think about it

people now days just don't think anymore, and thats all life is regardless of who you are its just thoughts in your mind

:NoY:

Contenteo

Do not get the whole face-book grass is greener depression thing here. You are just fine.

I, amongst other successful projectors here, will attest that projection is not something that we rattle off on demand, but rather a lifestyle that one adheres to. It becomes something that is always thought about. It becomes your philosophy on sleep. You don't try to project, you just live life. Projection opportunities show themselves. You attempt to bank on them.

Just stop and realize, that there is no difference between sleep and projection. Everything that lives on this planet has some sort of projection experience. It is ingrained in evolution process. Realize projection is simply how you approach your sleep cycles, always. Keep that journal by your bed. Yes, you are seasoned, maybe a little over-seasoned, by all that more tasty when you finally head to get cooked. Don't want to live the life of a projector, live it. Attempt to project every chance you get while still going about your life. Things normalize, you don't continue talk about projecting all the time with people. It's just another one of the many many beautiful joys of life.

Best on your travels,

Cheers,
Contenteo

Blazewind

Quote from: Contenteo on March 30, 2012, 03:20:12
Do not get the whole face-book grass is greener depression thing here. You are just fine.

I am not depressed at all.  Admittedly I was a slight bit concerned that my post might come off as such, but try as I might I could not find any other way to say what I intended to.  :|  I basically to make a possible observation.

AndrewTheSinger

Why do you want to astral poject?
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Contenteo

My bad, I was not calling you depressed, what I said was vague. There is a phenomenon happening in which people who use facebook are getting depressed because everyone else is posting pictures of them having fun and when you skim through all this you can't help but feel that you are missing out. But in reality you are not. It is a sheer scope issue.

What I am saying is please don't think any pro is having these crystal clear OBE's every night and day. It is much more of a lifestyle balance issue when you start getting better at OBE. I started having success when I started really incorporating OBE's into my lifestyle. To give you exact example, I didn't start being successful at OBE until I gave up, and then just gave it a random go. I had my first projection and voila. it is when I stopped muddling over and over it in my head that things became more clear. Let the dirt settle and just be.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Blazewind

Quote from: AndrewTheSinger on March 30, 2012, 10:56:11
Why do you want to astral poject?

I'm very sorry.  It seems I just got distracted... then busy.  I forgot all about this topic.  Anyway I do feel I should answer the question of course. 
Basically I tend to want to know for sure, or at least pretty close to sure, what I myself as an essentially multi-dimensional being, real am and am capable of being.  Also, though I've heard so often that we are so much more than our bodies, I am by nature a person who for all the faith on Earth, still needs to see anything for myself in order to TRULY believe it.