A town called "Nope"

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamshards

I wanted to share an awesome experience I had last night.

I became lucid early morning. At the time I was standing in a dark abandoned warehouse. I immediately began running with excitement to leave the building and go explore, but stopped a couple of times to anchor myself by feeling the texture of the ground. Right outside the entrance there were a group of children playing in a kiddie pool. I took a big gulp of the water and they giggled.

As I surveyed the location, I realized I was in a small charming cobblestone village with lots of children running around. There were also many carriages led my horses. The children were all dressed like laborers in the industrial revolution, just like this photo:

I met up with two young boys. We we hollering at each other across the street while cars whizzed by (I suppose there were cars as well as carriages). They told me the town's name was 'Nope' and I demanded an explanation. One of the little boy's stepped out in front of one of the cars on accident and the car smashed right into him. I felt guilty, but began talking to the second child. He told me the town was somewhere in the middle of the astral and my waking world which somehow made a lot of sense to me. Then the boy who got hit by a car appeared from one of the shops undamaged.

I was heading to a carnival in the distance with a large Ferris wheel. I was shocked at how long the experience was lasting and decided to keep going with it. Before I arrived at the carnival everything went black, but I did not wake up. I was floating in black nothingness and it was so peaceful. I imagined the spinning vortex I have traveled through, it appeared and I began flying through it. Once I reached the end I either woke up or had another non-physical experience consecutively.

I just find it so amazing and rewarding when I am able to interact with the locals of the world I visit in a very vivid and aware experience.

FuzzyQuills

Very interesting!

Hmm... I wonder why the town's called "Nope" :grin:
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.