Are there gangs in the astral?

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

So I asked a question sometime ago about what it would feel like if one got into a fist fight in the astral what it would feel like. And I was told that it would feel like a real fight.

Now knowing there are gangs here in the physical one would think that there would be also gangs in the astral. Groups that ban together to offer protection. What have you astral projectors found about this? Are there gangs in the astral and what do they have to offer?

Thanks.

AAAAAAAA

I have learned that there are groups of people who work together to protect innocent lives. I haven't really seen gangs like "bloods" and "crips" in the astral, though. I've mostly just seen higher-plane beings that form organizations with the purpose of protecting others. I'm sure there are others.

Bluefirephoenix

You can generate them if you want to. Whatever you believe you will create in that world.

Szaxx

The NP is immense and very fluid. If you want to meet a gang you may get that.
Watch out though, they're not always human.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on March 13, 2015, 04:07:38
So I asked a question sometime ago about what it would feel like if one got into a fist fight in the astral what it would feel like. And I was told that it would feel like a real fight.

Now knowing there are gangs here in the physical one would think that there would be also gangs in the astral. Groups that ban together to offer protection. What have you astral projectors found about this? Are there gangs in the astral and what do they have to offer?

Thanks.
Think about non-physical experiences like this...

Everything regarding your physical reality experience is, pretty much, the only way you can perceive an experience.  Another way to put it is that you have a preconceived notion of what "experience" is like.  It's physical.  It's what you've been experiencing all your life.  Very rarely do people experience something *different* from this physical reality, because you can't experience something non-physically that you haven't already experienced before in some way, shape or form.  Your experiences are interpreted and formed based upon your previous experiences. 

So the more experiences you have, the greater the pool for your future experiences to be derived from.

If you've experienced "gangs", it's now part of the pool of experience for which your future experiences can be derived from.  So you'll experience something non-physically, and it could pull that "experience" as part of the interpretation of what you're currently experiencing.

Does that make sense?  LoL

Cool101

Ive had experiences where there was a group of entaties in the same shirt in the same location i did sort of feel intimidated and even know where was a person from that was apart of that group he didnt try hurt me or anything i just didnt like it that i was alone in the walking down a road there was not a lot of peaple and there was what looked like a gang around me and one of yhe members next to me

PlasmaAstralProjection

Thanks to all you for chiming in.

Quote from: Xanth on March 13, 2015, 13:26:47
Think about non-physical experiences like this...

Everything regarding your physical reality experience is, pretty much, the only way you can perceive an experience.  Another way to put it is that you have a preconceived notion of what "experience" is like.  It's physical.  It's what you've been experiencing all your life.  Very rarely do people experience something *different* from this physical reality, because you can't experience something non-physically that you haven't already experienced before in some way, shape or form.  Your experiences are interpreted and formed based upon your previous experiences. 

So the more experiences you have, the greater the pool for your future experiences to be derived from.

If you've experienced "gangs", it's now part of the pool of experience for which your future experiences can be derived from.  So you'll experience something non-physically, and it could pull that "experience" as part of the interpretation of what you're currently experiencing.

Does that make sense?  LoL
So if I gather all that I know about the astral what you and everyone else is saying is that I might run into gangs in the astral if that is what I have dealt with in my past experience but that in general I shouldn't worry about it. But if I get punched it the face, it will feel like a real punch. LOL

And in general there are much more good spirits and gangs/organizations that are good and want to help out people like me than anyone that would want to hurt me.

Did I hit the nail on the head?

Szaxx

Generally speaking yep.
Anything 'presented' as a challenge will be within your ability to sort out.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Cool101

Also if you would class this as a gang of some sort there are astral police ive have meet them a few times just for being in a restrcted area and usally thay will  just make you feel fear then you will be back in your human body instantly dont know if thay can do anything else

PlasmaAstralProjection

Thanks for all of the replies here guys. Cool had some interesting experiences.

Peace.

Rakkso

In the Astral, I've found, to my experiences only, that when I try to punch someone, something outside of my counscius Will does not allow me, and I always end up finding there is another way.

But regarding pain, I've been stabbed, pierced by thousand needles, limbs weared down to un-use. Have had my legs crushed, half my body paralized, felt the taste of blood running from my face with my mouth. So yes, it all hurts intensely, but it seems that pain just doesnt carry out long enough, and after a while with legs crushed and half of your body pierced, i've only felt numbness, i've too, died slowly there. only to woke up here. lol

I've run into some gangs. but I tend to get away from the seemingly bad ones.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Rakkso on March 15, 2015, 00:50:19
In the Astral, I've found, to my experiences only, that when I try to punch someone, something outside of my counscius Will does not allow me, and I always end up finding there is another way.

But regarding pain, I've been stabbed, pierced by thousand needles, limbs weared down to un-use. Have had my legs crushed, half my body paralized, felt the taste of blood running from my face with my mouth. So yes, it all hurts intensely, but it seems that pain just doesnt carry out long enough, and after a while with legs crushed and half of your body pierced, i've only felt numbness, i've too, died slowly there. only to woke up here. lol

I've run into some gangs. but I tend to get away from the seemingly bad ones.
It's experiences like this that make me realize that the astral isn't totally benign all the time.

Rakkso

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on March 15, 2015, 01:13:26
It's experiences like this that make me realize that the astral isn't totally benign all the time.

Just like Life man, you can witness inside, and outside oneself, things Good and things Bad, and keep witnessing. Or perhaps witness the Good, and do something about the Bad. it could also be the other way around, it is us that decide. I've found that when one exercises one's will, if it be good, you get better results though.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on March 15, 2015, 01:13:26
As with physical life, what you experience is a direct reflection to what you hold within your heart.

Whether the "astral" is benign or not is entirely up to you.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on March 15, 2015, 04:08:15Whether the "astral" is benign or not is entirely up to you.
I believe this is partially true as we are co-creators, and some beings will try to take advantage of you being a co-creator, even if you may not deserve it. There does seem to be a bit of luck involved, just like in the physical.

Blue Glitter Neon

Quote from: Rakkso on March 15, 2015, 00:50:19
So yes, it all hurts intensely, but it seems that pain just doesnt carry out long enough, and after a while with legs crushed and half of your body pierced, i've only felt numbness, i've too, died slowly there. only to woke up here. lol

That's interesting. So if you die during an OBE, you wake up here?

Wonder what happens to those at home in the astral/afterlife if they get killed? Any ideas? Shipped to some other setting?  :-D

(Sorry, but if I ask stupid questions, it's because I need to.)

Blue Glitter Neon

No one's feeling compelled to throw out any hypotheses on the above? Dead people getting killed in OBE land? The one experience not available in the afterlife?

Whatever.

Gangs in the afterlife... A strangely fascinating subject considered how narrow it is. From mere conjecture, considered how urban gangs at times pepper popular history throughout - there were gangs in ancient Rome as well as medieval Byzantium - and what a powerful framing of lifestyle it usually entails, I wouldn't be surprised if there would be Astral gangland settings scattered here and there. Just think of such famous outfits from 19th and turn of the century New York lore as the Chichesters, Hudson Dusters, Gophers, Gashousers and Eastmans, and the intricate web of social organization it fitted into - between violence, vice, crime and graft, gang loyalty, machine politics and human misery and squalor - and you have a full readout on a complete mini society and complex mentality for souls to get durably trapped in. This goes a lot deeper than the Bloods and the Crips...

Rakkso

My above experience was a dream and nothing more, but perhaps if you happen to hang around the lower mental planes, and lets say, you get in a fight and start bleeding to death, it is my opinion two things could happen.

If a were not ignorant I would give only one:
awaken to the supreme mind where ego get anihilated and you return to be the original one.
awaken to the non-physical existance where you come to be compared to a speck of dust in the whole universe of that reality.

Maybe ghost exists in another frequency, I honestly do not know. I wonder if another more-evolved Math-based universe, more complicated than ours of course, could be of theoretical acceptance. It would be definitely something beyond our High maths, I only think of it since I dont want to stablish limits on creation, but I haven't studied that, I don't know. lol

I read a secret book whose name is secret (literally the name of this book is secret) and somewhere it says that babes come from the real real reality, and had but one sense in the beginning, then they developed the others, just as us. I can't but wonder if there is a next place, where more senses would be given to us. Just a Thought though.

Xanth

Personally, I would never say that an experience was "just a dream and nothing more".  I put as much stock in my "dreams" (which are non-physical experiences as real as any "projection", you're just unaware that you're non-physical) as I do in any projection I have, lucid or otherwise. 

If you "die" in the non-physical, as long as your physical connection is still available, THIS is your primary focus for your awareness.  You will always come back here.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Blue Glitter Neon on March 15, 2015, 15:41:14
That's interesting. So if you die during an OBE, you wake up here?

Wonder what happens to those at home in the astral/afterlife if they get killed? Any ideas? Shipped to some other setting?  :-D

(Sorry, but if I ask stupid questions, it's because I need to.)
Well within Buddhism they believe that you go to another dimension either higher or lower based on your karma.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on March 25, 2015, 17:14:27
Well within Buddhism they believe that you go to another dimension either higher or lower based on your karma.
Lots of beliefs going around the world these days.  :)

Beliefs of others are meaningless (this includes anything anyone, including myself, tells you).
The only thing that's important is what YOU think.