Astral and Earth should not be separate worlds

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

I used to be skilled at projecting near my body or far into astral and many places, and skilled at moving things with the mind, sometimes telepathy, and other metaphysics. I've been trying to relearn it but its coming very slowly.

Theres a pattern in how most people think about astral vs life on Earth, that they are separate places. You do Earth related things here and astral kind of things there. But its not true. Its all 1 world. We can move physical objects with the mind and project just slightly outside our bodies or a little farther away and everywhere between. There is a physical connection at every point in the process. But still people take mental shortcuts and think they are either in a projection or not.

It really bothers me to experience being stuck in any one form of existence, when I know thats not how it really works. I feel like I need to merge the 2 worlds in my everyday experience all the time, and that this would have a measurable effect on the world. Everyone should be able to move things with the mind and other metaphysics as if it were the most normal thing.

But to merge the worlds at that level would be a very large change from how things normally flow, and even if we could do it, others may not want to live that way and would push away into various corners of existence, parallel realities or something like that, where the metaphysics doesn't flow so strongly. So can some of us instead have a parallel reality, starting from here and now physically, where metaphysics becomes the norm?

I'm not going to be comfortable with reality until this merging happens.

I've got some theories of how to network minds together through computers and the Internet and flowing colors, shapes, and patterns using intelligent statistics to align our brainwaves through some kind of game, and that would be a tool to get a large enough resonance going in ways we could experiment with tuning, but there's also the direct approach if we could do it from many parts of astral at once.

I don't know exactly how to get it done, but I know that's what I need to do, either that or leave this reality and find a place a little more on the astral side to continue these things I'm exploring and building.

Does anyone agree with me or want to help? Have any ideas why this problem exists? Or what to do about it?

CFTraveler

I agree it's all one world, but it seems to me that we use different equipment for the medium.  For dense dimensional experience, we use the physical body- it's not necessary to move things with our mind because that's what hands are for.  I'm not sure how you propose to make one degree of subtlety affect the other- it's possible that if we were going to be able to do this, the universe would have to change radically, to neither type of existence- perhaps that's why we have big bangs- to switch things around.
Why?

Astralzombie

While I too agree that it is one world, I do enjoy the nifty illusion in place that keeps me from swerving off the road to avoid non physical beings that wouldn't be hurt if I smashed them with a tank but could easily ruin my day. :-)
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

beavis

Quoteit's not necessary to move things with our mind because that's what hands are for.

Theres many things hands cant do, so we keep building smaller machines and for stranger purposes. I want to get back in the loop and do those things more directly, a shortcut to what Humans are already becoming in merging with our machines, carrying computers in our pockets, replacing damaged brain parts with statistical computers, building new life forms by printing DNA, all kinds of new things you can't do with hands.

QuoteI'm not sure how you propose to make one degree of subtlety affect the other- it's possible that if we were going to be able to do this, the universe would have to change radically, to neither type of existence- perhaps that's why we have big bangs- to switch things around.

A big bang is a kind of thing, not a size. Its any blob of high dimensional waves (which are just a bunch of right triangles rotating along eachother) thats not specialized in specific kinds of particles/waves yet. Physicists have made small bangs in labs. If thats what it takes, then we'll have to learn to shape the waves that way and build it somewhere. But to do that with our current understanding would just blow things up, so we need some kind of networking brainwaves and metaphysics together first, to experiment with it.

QuoteI do enjoy the nifty illusion in place that keeps me from swerving off the road to avoid non physical beings

You would know the difference between something you can drive through and something you would hit and everything between. You know Slimer on Ghostbusters? He was kind of in the middle.

Anonymouse

You don't truly know your self until you found your self in a hard spot, facing something bigger than your self. For me, spiritual growth has come in a more noticable way when I had to face great difficulties. Life is one great experience, full of difficulties and limits we're not used to, and I beleive it's that way for a reason: to grow, to face it.

You say spiritual realm and physical state should be one. Even in the physical world there are different worlds, there are places where people die of hunger: others where people throw their food. I do beleive we have to be aware of every world, live with all of them in mind. But until WEdo not unite this small, big world into one; I dont't beleive is possible. Maybe in a more individual level it is, but not for all of our selves. Which is the key.

We may guess what part of what are we all part of. But I don't think we're there yet. Grow inwards to then expand that growth to each and all of us. There are many ways of growig, technologie is one of  them: but as spiritual growth: we may know how to reach it; but what we're willing to do with it is what we need to understand next.

beavis

I've been through pain that at the time I thought was worse than death, and on the other side metaphysical things just as pleasurable as that was painful, and having barely enough money to eat, and having enough money I could eat out at restaurants for every meal, and travelling through dimensions and things I can barely describe... I've been around, and I don't feel the need to continue experiencing the range of possibilities. Instead I choose my reality to come, and it is more on the metaphysics side but still partially on the physical side, somewhere between and exploring around those kind of flows. I choose to spend my existence going forward on more of that and less of what most people choose, and it is my choice. Others may choose to explore it with me, or go their own ways, but that is my choice, and I will find some way to get there.

Anonymouse

Of course. And that is a great thing; I never tried to impose you anything, sorry if my message was mistaken  :-).

It's just that, lately I've found my self more tied to this physical world; not because of material desires, senses...etc. But because of the physical needs that every human being needs covered, which are not, because of a series of reasons we all know about.

But you see, this physical place can be improved ( I believe ) once we develop our non physical abilites, perceptions, awarenes...etc. So yes, it should become one, in perception, in awareness. I mean, if people knew what most of us know around here... would they do the things they're doing?. I don't think it's possible... I hope!

beavis

It looked like you were implying I should stay here until the worlds problems are solved, like Earth is the most important place in the universe, a common belief.

Many people cause their own problems, or symmetricly between eachother. They're not willing to do whats needed to solve the worlds problems. They would rather have a better this year and everyone pay for it later. They dont want to work together on a large scale unless somebody else thinks for them. They go to church as a substitute for trying to change the world. They've mostly given up. If people will not try, then I cant help them.

I do research in computers and toward networking minds together through the Internet in a subconscious psychology way of flowing colors, shapes, and patterns, and this tool I'm trying to give to the world, but that's all the help I choose to offer because I can't solve all the problems. People have to take some of the steps for themselves. I cant stay here forever while people don't take things seriously.

Somewhere between Earth-like reality and astral (or even farther into the metaphysical more or less sometimes) is where I should be, where I can most effectively improve the universe and do what I naturally do. I'm out of place here and I think am just here now to give a few tools and show people how to use them to network minds together or however I get it done. Sometimes it feels like if I didnt still want to be here to do that, I might astral project and not come back or at least not completely come back, and I think this has already happened a few times that parts of me went out there and left me here because I still had things to do here and I couldnt let it go yet.

DarkHorizon

Beavis, I don't wnt to come back to dis physical reality. If u know how to get oneself free from the body, pls share. What had held me back from a final corporeal separation was the possibility of loosing consciousness like in a dream and somehow being dragged back down here.

beavis

You would start the same way as any metaphysics (especially telekinesis practice with psi wheels), which is to imagine crawling your mind outward from your body, to the floor, walls, everything around you, farther and farther, all the time thinking about what it would feel like to be in the same space as those things, until it becomes more and more real, and you can feel them and mentally push them around a little, or at least feel them in a metaphysical way. Or theres various other ways to get the vibrations built up.

The hardest part, if you really want to leave your body and not have to come back, is actually wanting to do that. Many people think they want to because their life is hard or painful or frustrating, but it cant be for that reason. It cant be against here, it has to be for something else, for the same reason that if you try to drive your car anywhere away from here but not any specific direction you'll quickly crash. You have to know what you're trying to do, know where you're trying to go, and be completely decided that's where you're going, because any little doubt stops you from walking out completely, because its not easy to come back. I dont know exactly how it works, but I made my choice those few times I came close, that I still had something important to build here on Earth, and if I had gone I would still be thinking about it and it would bother me possibly forever or until I came back in some form, so I couldn't yet. But if you really want out, you just go. Who is stopping you?

LightBeam

Beavis, if I told you that I had a political power and have made a decision to shut down all the schools because the students are complaining that it is too hard and they rather have it easy. They think they know it all and don't need to learn anything. Would you support that decision?

Now imagine our planet here in the physical world being one of these schools, where the environment is controlled and specifically designed to fit the needs of students of all grades. Except students, there are also teachers that have chosen to take the jobs, knowing that they will be facing challenges as well trying to teach the students. Don't forget that our spirits have purposely created these limiting realms just they way they are now, because this is what is needed.
I also feel out of alignment here, but I am thrilled to have the opportunity to observe this reality and help those in need. You can always escape through OBEs if you want and experience whatever you wish to experience, but you cant force the masses to follow your ideas if they are not ready. There are very few students who can jump from first grade to graduation stage of knowledge.

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

DarkHorizon

Quote from: beavis on December 05, 2013, 21:07:16
You would start the same way as any metaphysics (especially telekinesis practice with psi wheels), which is to imagine crawling your mind outward from your body, to the floor, walls, everything around you, farther and farther, all the time thinking about what it would feel like to be in the same space as those things, until it becomes more and more real, and you can feel them and mentally push them around a little, or at least feel them in a metaphysical way. Or theres various other ways to get the vibrations built up.

The hardest part, if you really want to leave your body and not have to come back, is actually wanting to do that. Many people think they want to because their life is hard or painful or frustrating, but it cant be for that reason. It cant be against here, it has to be for something else, for the same reason that if you try to drive your car anywhere away from here but not any specific direction you'll quickly crash. You have to know what you're trying to do, know where you're trying to go, and be completely decided that's where you're going, because any little doubt stops you from walking out completely, because its not easy to come back. I dont know exactly how it works, but I made my choice those few times I came close, that I still had something important to build here on Earth, and if I had gone I would still be thinking about it and it would bother me possibly forever or until I came back in some form, so I couldn't yet. But if you really want out, you just go. Who is stopping you?
Is it possible to do this in the astral, release from da body in da astral? Or just in da physical?

Lionheart

You chose to be here. Just remember that. For whatever reason that was. You also chose the life you are living and the lessons you came here to learn.  :wink:

beavis

LightBeam, considering that standard education forces students to learn the 10x10 multiplication tables, which leads to thinking of math in terms of counting on your fingers, instead of base 2 which has a 2x2 multiplication table and lets you exponentiate by repeated squaring really fast and other advantages, I would support shutting down the schools until the teachers learn the basics of what they are teaching.

I do not allow the use of deceptive schooling, a school which does not have signs saying "This is a school" and with exits clearly marked and lesson plans up on the walls for everyone to see, and the lack of those things makes me think it is not a school or only a small group of life forms wants it to be while others are using it for something else, like maybe to drain the energy of those inexperienced enough to get lost in this maze. A rat searching a scientists maze for cheese is also in a kind of school, but not for his own benefit.

Lionheart yes I did choose to be here and at every opportunity have chosen to stay, because I have things to build to network minds together, but most people have no memory of choosing to be here so they look to ancient books and vague prophecies, which are unlikely to explain something about them specificly.

Quoteyou cant force the masses to follow your ideas if they are not ready

I'm not trying to, but they should know they have choices and how to do it if they choose.

DarkHorizon

Quote from: beavis on December 05, 2013, 21:07:16

Ty, by vibrations do you mean the electric feeling when u r about to separate, or something else? And another fear I had waz dat if I did separate, I could accidentally incarnate myself again / get in a situation where memory iz wiped, and having to wait more lifetimes to become aware of all this knowledge again. Is incarnation into da physical a reality easy to manifest into existence?

Anonymouse

What is that networking mind you're working on? I would like you to share it with us if that's ok.

I get what you say; completely agree with the way education works; I have felt out of place from time to time as well; But still, we come from where we come, each of us. No exception; no one is more special than the other.

Each of us are on different stages of our individual paths; that's about it. And those separated paths, unite as one single path we are on.

beavis

DarkHorizon in terms of what it feels like most people call it "vibrations". In terms of how I think it works, its a high dimensional gravity field, not an electric field. Gravity works because in the space of all possibilities (the empty wavefunction), if any specific thing (wavefunction of any finite size) exists more or less than any other, the other possibilities excluded by that fact must go somewhere (unitary, superfluid), which makes there be more possible directions curving toward than curving away from the unbalance.

Anonymouse, its research I've worked on for years, have some software components at http://sourceforge.net/users/benrayfield (especially HumanAINet, BayesianCortex, Physicsmata, JSoundCard, JSelfModify, Audivolv, and various code in other unfinished projects), but mostly its a big mess that I'm still trying to organize into a game like system of flowing colors shapes and patterns we can all play with in a shared space on the Internet while doing experiments in aligning our brainwaves and measuring the statistics of it. Its based on my view of the foundation of math being in this order: simplex/hypertriangle, hypercube, hyperbell, and hypersphere. It also includes (but in no specific order, fitting together somehow) bayesian, boltzmann, bell curve, fourier, and pascals triangle, especially about how the fourier of a bell curve (real part of complex) is another bell curve (by magnitude, phase varying) and how pascals triangle derives bell curve from coin flips and derives hypersphere from bell curves. My plan is for this game to align brainwaves in a way that generates a very real telepathy field, a kind of high dimensional gravity field, in a strong enough way between the brains of people using the system that it continues to evolve even after the computers are turned off. This will all be free and open source.

Anonymouse

I'll check it out tomorrow after work; now is time for some meditation. See you around!

TylerSnotgern

beavis

TylerSnotgern, when I say I have things to build and explore outside Earth, this galaxy, and these specific dimensions, by experiments with aligning brainwaves through a game like system of flowing colors shapes and patterns to generate a gravity field that continues to exist even after we turn the computers off, I do not mean dieing to get there. Its a kind of tool that acts on physical and metaphysical things the same way, because its all one world with continuous paths between all its parts. It could, for example, in later experiments after we have the basics working, generate a bubble of space with air inside it for a Human body to travel through such dimensions.

Lionheart

Quote from: beavis on December 11, 2013, 23:24:22
It could, for example, in later experiments after we have the basics working, generate a bubble of space with air inside it for a Human body to travel through such dimensions.
You mean like a "Torsion Field"?

The Russian scientists are already working on that right now. It's hard to get any info on it though. HUSH, HUSH!  :-o

beavis

I dont know much about torsion fields so I can't say. I read that at least some part of it is about entropy, and that experiments with a psiwheel-like thing that could spin in a closed box was caused to spin by burning a fire outside the box, so when the entropy (spreading out of energy from the molecules changing in the fire) moved past it, the space of possibilities was curved by the difference in the number of possible states between more and less entropy. If that is what you mean, then yes thats what I'm talking about, but I don't know how well such an experiment would work or if it would curve as expected since I've never done it. I do know telekinesis and what I'm planning works by bending the number of possible states.