Is this an OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

Aras

Today about 8am I couldn't sleep, but was very tired and kept trying to fall back asleep. The noise vibrations came a little, and I stopped it. Then it happened again and I said to myself in my mind " ok lets go for it, there is nothing to be scared of"  so... the vibrations got louder, more like a major buzzing in my ears, and I felt my body rock kind of from side to side, I was lying down on my side and my eyes were closed. Then, I felt myself sit up and at that moment thought how light I felt, like I floated to a sitting position, and I sat there and looked around the room, it was very dark and didn't see all too much, But I knew where I was,  then next thing I realize that I am really lying down (I think) and I open up my eyes and the room is not as dark as it was while I thought I was sitting up, and there was a lot of light coming in through my door and I could see everything pretty clearly. Then when I actually sat up, it was very hard to get up as I was really awake and very tired.
So... would you consider this another obe?  if it is then it will have been my 2nd one.  Thanks.... Aras =)

Leannain

yes i think it is gratz mate =)