Being pulled OOB by a separate entity?

Previous topic - Next topic

Huwie

Hi Colin.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Robert Bruce thinks it's impossible for you to be pulled out of your physical body by another entity.  However, expert though he is he doesn't know everything, and who can say what the higher-level entities are capable of?

It was certainly an interesting experience, I must say.  You may have been experiencing vibrations when you awoke because you weren't 'supposed' to be awake at that time, maybe the projectable double was still out.  I base this theory on Bruce's belief that vibrations don't normally occur during sleep projection because the conscious mind isn't present (it's asleep).

Maybe someone with projection experience can shed some more light.

Colin

I'm just gonna bump this once because I'm really curious if anyone else has experienced something like this before. Cheers!

Risu no Kairu

Well, according to the Zeta they can pull people out.

According to Robert Bruce, you can't be pulled out.

So, perhaps Robert just hasn't found a way to do up to when he wrote Astral Dynamics.

I feel it's possible.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Huwie

I don't imagine it's possible when you're awake, because unless you're attempting to project anyway your projectable double hasn't been generated.

When you're asleep, though, is of course an entirely different matter.

Archer

A couple of months ago, I fell asleep doing energy work, as I often do. At some point in the night, I woke up and found myself paralysed. I became aware of a "presence" in my room, it felt intelligent and very negative. Something then took hold of me; not physically, more like being held telekinetically. It felt like I was being pulled out of my body, and I was unable to move either my energy or physical body.

I was able to will myself back into place, and it took a lot of effort. I think it happened three times, the third I was able to physically move - and as soon as I did that, the sensation of being pulled stopped, and the presence near my bed vanished.

I was fully awake by that time, and as I turned around I saw a shadowy figure standing by my doorway. He was wearing clothes, but his skin looked like it was made of darkness. He felt safe to be around, and I got the impression he had been watching. He kind of nodded at me, and was gone.

So, anyway - I don't know if it is possible for something to force you out of your body, but based on my experiences, it's possible for something to try.
"I don't believe in anything but I believe in you"

Person

In my experience, it is possible.  I was willing every time it happened though, so I don't believe anyone can Force you out of your body.  Although I'm sure they can try.  My guide would politely touch or tickle my feet to get my attention, then I'd feel hands on my ankles and black out for a second and I'd be out.  
I think what really happens is the other entity gets you to be Aware of your astral body by pulling on it, and sometimes awareness alone is enough.
The blunt forward attitude of the girl makes it sound like a friend found you while dreaming, and may or may not have meant to get you to OBE.  
-Person

The Bard

I don't go by what I read. I go by what I have experienced. I don't even try to astral project but an astral friend and guide who just seems to desire my company takes me out of my body. I don't know if he pulls me out of my body or just helps me leave it but I know that I don't even need to be sleeping when it happens. I'll be in mid conversation with someone and than suddenly be out of my body. It spooks people when this happens. One time my husband had a friend visiting when this happened to me. The guy was so spooked by seeing me pass out sitting up in mid-conversation that he avoids me. I think he thought I was dying.

I once had a dream where I was on a spaceship and on an operating table. There was a woman on the table next to me but she was unconscious. I got up and looked out a window at the stars. One of the aliens (who looked human) started talking to me. I don't remember what she said but I was led to a room where I played with a little girl for a while.

Person

Wow, that's the first time I heard of that.  I guess I believe so firmly that I must be asleep or at least laying down that I make it so.  I've felt like I 'could go' while sitting but I felt uneasy and ignored it.
Interesting dream.  Reminds me of an abduction story I heard on Sightings where a woman was led by the aliens to a nursery full of hybrid babies, given one to hold, and was instructed to give it love, as if they could not.
-Person

APGuy

One time I had an experience with what I think to be a neg that I won't go into detail about but I will say that it freaked me out.  I said,"If your so advanced why dont you pull me out of my body, huh? I bet you can't do that!"  I started to feel like I was being pulled of the end of my bed by my ankles.[B)]  I mentally forced it off though because I would prefer not to have my first OBE be a negative one where a neg got to have some fun with me[xx(].

thechunk05

I had a similar experence. I was going to sleep and I was in the half awake/half asleep state. I then seen a very beautiful woman.....I can describe her best by compairing her to Galadriel from Lord of the Rings, just minus the pointy ears...lol.....ANYWAY, she reached out her hand and I grabed it, once I grabed it, I woke up with the feeling of my body swaying back and forth.
Sell
I'll Sell Your Memories
For 15 Pounds Per Year
But You Can Keep The Bad Days

Colin

Wow! I bump the topic once, and get eight more replies. Great! Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences, it's quite an interesting topic. In general, it seems like another entity can at least put you in the right state (perhaps as someone suggested by making you aware of your astral body) for projection without your input (or even permission!).

Person- I agree that her attitude made her seem like a close acquaintance. I got the feeling of a sense of humor and familiarity from her.

The Bard- Incredible that you can AP in the middle of a conversation. I've never heard of anything like it.

Thanks again everyone for taking the time to respond!

c3pt0r

hmm, i read before that there is a way for other spirits or your guide helping you to get out of your body when you are doing AP (astral projection)

such as if you are just about to start to go into the astral and you are having troble leaving, a spirital identity or your guide, or even one of your friends i heard could come to your body and help pull you out...

this is all intresting and i beleive is true

-Pawel-

holy reality

when i was younger i used to have various nightmares and I'd "wake up" from them and something would be dragging me by the feet off my bed.

I don't know if it's just a false dream or someone trying to take me from my body though.

But yes it most certainly is 100% possible, I do it all the time.

Whenever I wake up from a lucid dream I always try and get right back in it, usually by asking whoever I was dreaming about to pull me back in, and they almost always do..

One time I was dreaming about my friend and I kept asking him to pull me out and nothing happened so I asked someone else, I then went and found my friend and yelled at him for not pulling me out. He said he didn't want to or didn't think he could or something like that.

Good times.... I've also grabbed onto to people that I've seen wandering around in my inner eye visions and used them to get out...

and once in a while if I can vividly create somewhere I want to go (rare) I create and object in that area and grab onto it and pull myself into the place.

Sometims I just phase there too (haven't done that since I figured out how to make my dream characters do all the work though, lazy me)
!..............!

Colin

Cheers all. I had a strange experience recently where I was dreaming of walking through an office building of some sort. The building took on a medical or hostpital "feeling" in the dream, and I encountered a woman who proceeded to briefly examine me, like a doctor. This only lasted a few seconds, and all she did was look at one side of my head and then the other, or something similar. We were having some sort of conversation (which I can't remember), then suddenly she sort of grabbed me by the "beltloops", spun me around, and threw me into the air. I awoke immediately to fairly strong vibrations. I didn't project, due probably to my surprise and also lack of experience, but it was a striking incident nonetheless. So my question is: Has anyone else experienced anything similar? I look forward to your responses!

MusicSoulFae

Quote from: Archer on January 07, 2004, 14:50:08
A couple of months ago, I fell asleep doing energy work, as I often do. At some point in the night, I woke up and found myself paralysed. I became aware of a "presence" in my room, it felt intelligent and very negative. Something then took hold of me; not physically, more like being held telekinetically. It felt like I was being pulled out of my body, and I was unable to move either my energy or physical body.

I was able to will myself back into place, and it took a lot of effort. I think it happened three times, the third I was able to physically move - and as soon as I did that, the sensation of being pulled stopped, and the presence near my bed vanished.

I was fully awake by that time, and as I turned around I saw a shadowy figure standing by my doorway. He was wearing clothes, but his skin looked like it was made of darkness. He felt safe to be around, and I got the impression he had been watching. He kind of nodded at me, and was gone.

So, anyway - I don't know if it is possible for something to force you out of your body, but based on my experiences, it's possible for something to try.

I had this a few months back...same thing, aware of someone behind me & above...later dreams, i dreamt of a hole in ceiling where things could get in. Anyway in dream i was walking along in the snow, & as i walked under a power line, i felt myself pulled up. not only in dream, but physically in bed. I yelled no, stop, & did what i could to hold onto myself. It took a bt to wake self up. but when i did, i saw this in front of me: some weird light thing:

but more like this...in video below...It was white & moving..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM@39 sec

As i pulled away from that, i started to see weird alien symbols scrolling along my ceiling, like a feed i was watching. I bolted out of bed, & could not settle to sleep for a while. When i did get back to sleep, i dreamt that beside my bed on my right were 2 lamps, one red by my feet, & a white one near top of bed. The lines were crossed, & the white one was shorting out. It was probably the last time i slept in room without medication. This was jan of this year.

Boom

I think we might have set a record here for bumping a 10 year old thread!

Its quite normal to feel a presence during Sleep Paralysis and peoples fear of the sleep paralysis has fed that presence to feel evil or somewhat threatening. This is just a reflection of your own thoughts.

Can someone alter your state of consciousness for you? Well they can in the physical world.  For example when people have been indoctrinated into cults etc. Mind control makes people think very differently.  So I would believe it could be possible for an external entity to co-hears you into focussing your consciousness to the none physical . (thus giving the feeling of being pulled out of your body).

On a couple of my lucid dreams/astral projections, or whatever they were. I have felt that something threw me out.  I have been peaceful and calm during a none physical experience and as soon as I tried to do too much or ask too many questions, I'm suddenly back to the physical.  I get the feeling something has kicked me out, as if I shouldn't be there.  But I cannot be sure of that, and as such would be nowhere near to drawing to that conclusion.

MusicSoulFae

Quote from: Boom on March 06, 2014, 07:30:32

:-D

Its quite normal to feel a presence during Sleep Paralysis and peoples fear of the sleep paralysis has fed that presence to feel evil or somewhat threatening. This is just a reflection of your own thoughts.

i think its more than that, but i'm also having some "new", old experiences reoccur as i seek help with all of this...before i'd just feel chakra or cords, & then mood / thought changes...now, i'm hearing the voices i used to hear, but tried hard to shut them out...Anyway, i'd hear a female call my name to left, then my attitude changes, mood changes, & so on...BUT i get a feeling its my neighbor because i can smell her house when this is occuring...Another thing i am realizing is that with the red orb, and my astral fx, it is somehow related to her.That she CONSTANTLY reminds me whose boss in the building, & i noticed years ago, that butt pulls {root} & red orbs, were often seen at work, when i worked with people that held the 'do as i say or get fired' thing  over your head....Also with the voice, i did hear it when i first moved in, a male to right & female to left...guided to stay calm, i 'heard' they are people i know using fear to keep me from???? And i got through that....

Yesterday i "heard" as i tried to fall asleep, "kiss your butt goodbye", but it repeated over & over...As my lower back was sore, legs vibrations, & unable to sleep. Guided to stay calm, as i heard 'its someone you know, AND something they have said to you'...So i went to bed trying to find out, but could not AP. Slept light all night. I said to self i don't wanna kiss my butt, & saw a blue orb nearby, as well as the read one. I did have the same voices thing in another apartment that later revealed it was the couple living there. Heard the voices, then saw all kinds of unpleasant images...geting past that, i got glimpses of this couple....Later on, things they spoke of or had in their house were some of the imagery i had "dreamt". Since joining AP, when i think of her, i am seeing the red orb nearby my left..

Can someone alter your state of consciousness for you? Well they can in the physical world.  For example when people have been indoctrinated into cults etc. Mind control makes people think very differently.  So I would believe it could be possible for an external entity to co-hears you into focussing your consciousness to the none physical . (thus giving the feeling of being pulled out of your body).

On a couple of my lucid dreams/astral projections, or whatever they were. I have felt that something threw me out.  I have been peaceful and calm during a none physical experience and as soon as I tried to do too much or ask too many questions, I'm suddenly back to the physical.  I get the feeling something has kicked me out, as if I shouldn't be there.  But I cannot be sure of that, and as such would be nowhere near to drawing to that conclusion.

I agree, the one thing i did notice right off with these two, is that the male spent quite a bit of time scolding me for things, making me feel like crap for asking anything. People say avoid them, but they are the apartment building managers, so i kind of can't. She talks to me like a child, & i noticed i started to fall into that placement? I guess i need to remember how i coped before, in other sits, to deal with this one?

Lionheart

She seems to have a knack for that, lol.

The people's posts she is replying to haven't been active for years now, neither have the members that started them.  :-)

We also have a very detailed thread here on SP that goes into all of those scenarios.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html

MusicSoulFae

Quote from: Lionheart on March 07, 2014, 02:51:29

She seems to have a knack for that, lol.

The people's posts she is replying to haven't been active for years now, neither have the members that started them.  :-)

Hey.. just reviving old posts, refreshing them....giving them some life?  :wink: ones that catch my eye....tee hee  :-D

mkj

Hello everyone. :) About time I started posting. I've been creeping for a month or so but had no stories to contribute until recently.

This happened to me a few nights ago. I woke up in the middle of the night, got something to drink, and went back to bed. A few minutes later I was suddenly being tugged upward and out by my ankles. I tried to resist but it just wouldn't stop, so I went with it. The weird thing is that I didn't feel any handprints wrapped around my ankles nor could I see what was doing it. It was just an invisible energy force around my legs pulling me out. It didn't seem "bad" or "good" and I'm not even sure if it existed because it had no form. Then once I was out, I started floating up toward the ceiling and put my hand through it, but was quickly sucked back into my bed. Pretty cool for a first experience. :)

desert-rat

At first I woundered why I did not know any of the names of the posters . Then I saw the date of the posts .  Personaly I dont think some one can be pulled out of there body . I have heard of people being helped by a guardan when asked . 

Astralsuzy

What makes you think you were pulled out by a separate entity.   You could have just got out by yourself.   It occasionally happens to me.   I do not try to make it happen or encourage it to happen.    It just happens by itself.     I would not worry about it.   Just enjoy the experience.   It is fun.

MusicSoulFae

Quote from: Astralsuzy on March 11, 2014, 00:39:54
What makes you think you were pulled out by a separate entity.   You could have just got out by yourself.   It occasionally happens to me.   I do not try to make it happen or encourage it to happen.    It just happens by itself.     I would not worry about it.   Just enjoy the experience.   It is fun.

I guess another way to express it, is that I think someone is yanking on my energy body? vs being pulled out of body? I've had something like years ago when i was in a bad relationship. If i got too "far from" him, I felt a huge yank at the back solar plexus, & felt super screwy. This is what it feels like. I don't think its an entity, I think its a person! Like if i don't give in, they will forcefully take my energy kind of thing?

After the fact, I smell cologne, & the day after smells of liquor, & lately BO. Then the booze smells wanes & i smell mints. What occurs with this one, is that i feel tugs at my root chakra? Or vibrate & see red orbs. I did an exercise with a healer to help, & felt self get fully back in body & better, only to have that yank to the right of me, & feel wonky again. And those smells. It is explained in more detail in earlier posts....LIKE RIGHT NOW....as i try to link them or tell you, i feel pulled at the back area, & brainfarts...like "someone" doesn't want me asking for anyone's elses help. ARRGGHH....

MusicSoulFae

Quote from: Astralsuzy on March 11, 2014, 00:39:54

I guess you could say I've been AP'ing my whole life, & only in last 7+ years? been conscious of it. So its like you get used to knowing what feels like yours & what is another? make sense?

Anyway, i'm pretty sure its related to a "medical professional" i went to see for help, see my original post here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/anyone_experiencing_these_did_we_have_an_planetary_energy_shift-t44090.0.html;msg343483#msg343483

As my astral / physical issues have been changing after each "visit" and not for the better.....First thing i noticed was i went in feeling confident, & later started to doubt that i was able to cope without medical help. I went there seeking help with stress issues i had been having. He kept insisted it was sleep issues. Kindly, he'd say take x to help you sleep, & not to look for work right now. Then say you don't need to be hospitalized. WHAT? Yet he was saying that to all his patients that day....I noticed over the next few months being too sick to look for work, and when i did, i was so sick, i thought i'd end up in the hospital. BUT back then i figured it was other people meddling in my life.

Then i had to go back & get forms filled out. He stated that i need to continue to take x if i want to get better. And then, to take it every night to sleep {i told him i only take it to sleep if need be, but never on a regular basis}. After this appointment, I started to have sleep issues. Falling asleep by 4 am? but fine the next day. But I did notice my dreams were "interesting" or disturbing, as I started to really look a why I was regressing, not getting better. That's when these things started {see above link post}. At first an intense sadness, depression...out of the blue, nothing to trigger it. So I started astral / energy research,on line, etc. And noticed IT ONLY occurs after someone links with my aura! Back heart & root chakra! {later he tells me i have depression & need "Y" medication to get better. See, its not just suggestive, but some astral intrusion.

And the nightmares, intense fear after i wondered if it was him {yoga lady said this is firsat indicator of the true intentions of a person, how you react intuitively, thinking of them} . But being able to calm self, I was vaguely aware this doctor was around, astrally snooping, or putting thoughts in my head. I REALLY did not want to go back, & literally had problems getting there {universe perhaps?}. You are probably asking why i kept going back? I had to in order to get important paperwork filled out for other things.

Picking up the paperwork, he tells me I have severe {bleep} disorder that requires medication "x" or they will come back. WHAT?!? Also claims that I have something called global anxiety disorder, & when i asked about that, he did not answer. Turns out its minor! But then states to make sure I take "X" for my insomnia {what, i don't have insomnia?}. Taking a good hard look at things, what changed, whom was in  my life, when things got worse, etc. I realized he was the commonality. AND realized I had had the exact same problem in 2008! {I stopped seeing him then because he said anxiety was a "women's illness", & all in her head....That's when i started to reflect through old documents, & noticed that my last bout of intense anxiety issues STARTED after seeing him back then for a completely different reason. As it gets closer to my next visits, I am noticing i am developing the very issues he claims i have, NOT what i told him i have. The more I dug into when i first got sick, the more i realized he {& others} played a huge role in defining my illness, & believing they are helping me, i trusted them. WOW! So I flushed all the meds down the toilet!

But lo & behold, as it got within a week of my next appointment {this week}, my sleep issues are back {But so are my astral issues, red orbs, energy stuff, bad dreams}...Everything was okay until about a  week ago.  When i joined this site looking for answers, talking about things, my dreams {astral visitor?} changed, and I really haven't slept at all. So now i have insomnia {what?}. And after this voice, I stopped going on line until now. Basically, I woke from a bad dream. Saying to self why did that happen? I heard a male? say "you shouldn't have posted anything on the forum". So that next day, as you can see, I removed some of my posts. And was going to delete them all, when i realized this was not the right answer.  The Voice  ONLY started AFTER i had decided not to follow up with this physician, & find another way to get the help i need...Anyway....

"X" is a medication, put from an astral point of view, shuts down upper chakras, especially inner eye. And lowers ones energy levels, so you operate from solar / sacral level! Medication "y" is supposed to do the opposite!...doing tons of research, people prescribed this combo have ended up in hospital with serious medical issues. So I DO NOT trust this guy. Why are there people like this? Doing a little digging, it turns out he has messed up quite a few other patients, or better put he is a leading physician in some new treatment for ....

So I came to this site, for help, with astral issues, help with astral intrusions? Dealing with these things, answers? I looked at the practical, then thinking i was stopping myself, but thats when i have noticed a pattern {or sequence} of events all inter-linked with my sleep issues! And past problems I had had, I am now realized are ALL related to this physician or like people.

I guess you could say, finding this site has been really educational, as it is helping me see that some of these things others have experienced, & intuitively,i get the feeling that someone on this site knows what i am experiencing & how to deal with it....So thats why I came back....

raditus

I've been pulled out before. By a guide.

I also was in this area some time ago during AP. I guess someone in that area didn't like me there, as they jammed me back in my body, just gave me the ol' heave ho, and boom! I wasn't even on my own body right, even just halfway in/halfway out. I had to correct myself and then everything went back to normal.