Shadow People or Dark force entities?

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

Actually there is a topic on this somewhere. I do not remember which section it is under. I think it was called Shadow People or Shadow Entities or something like that. I do not know much about this. I have never encounted any shadowy entities, atleast yet. What do you feel when you encounter this? I think it could very well just be a fear. No matter what happens just remember that nothing can hurt you. Just try to remain calm and you will be fine. If need be trying loving this thing. If it is part of a fear that should get rid of it or change it into something more appealing.

I am around your age, and I also had my first OBE at about 16. This seems to be somewhat odd from what I have read as most people have OBE at a much younger age, or maybe older people are just afraid to report it. But I have only had one spontaneous OBE. At the time I did not know what had happened. After a few years I found out what it was and started learning and practicing it. I have had pretty good success, unfortunately I rarely have time to project now.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Toad022

Hello everyone. I was just checking through the forum threads and didn't notice any thread about any "shadow beings" encountered during OBE experiences. I only call it a shadow being for lack of a better term. Here's my experiences with them in a nutshell:

I have had probably 15 OBE's total and I realy can not control when they happen. They happen very sporadically and I really haven't had one for about 6 months. I am 23 and they started when I was about sixteen. I have really only started to experience this shadow being in the past 5 OBE's. I experienced it once before in an earlier one, but nothing major. Basically, it is there upon first entering the OBE state. Right after the vibrations and the sensation of leaving the body. It is there and actually growls and on a couple occasions has actually attempted to wrestle with me. It never actually did anything that hurt. I think its main purpose was to make me afraid I guess.

Well, the main reason I am writing this is to see if any of you have experienced this. I will not explain any more because I'm sure that people who "know" what I'm talking about don't need further explanation. Any theories or experiences that are similiar?