Flying into the light=>wake up instantly. Why?

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

You might think you are waking up right after the 100ft flight because that is all you are remembering.

RB says that alot of times we think we are having really short projection but actually we just have no memory of it.  

This is why he suggest keeping your projections really short at the beginning..build up to it.  You get up out of your physical, walk a few feet away turn around and get right back in your physical.  Keep this up while getting farther and farther away from your body each time.

Seems we lose alot of the memory on reintering..[^]  Leave the shooting off into the sky for later when you can enjoy the memory of it.[:D]

Nay

cube

What you say sounds accurate. My real goal in flying into the light is to strike up a conversation with God and maybe I'm succeeding but then I gain knowledge that would hinder my progress on Earth so they strike that bit from the record before I wake up.

The other thing I was thinking was that if I did fly into the light I would be absorbed back into Source, and I'm not allowed to do that until I'm more spiritually mature. They kick me out of the OBE when it looks like I'm going to break a rule like that.

I guess the question becomes, how can I talk to God in an OBE and also remember it?
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Patrik

Perhaps flying into a light causes you to loose your so important awareness. The light is bright causes you not to see, lots of thoughts start popping up, emotions get strong etc POFF back in body

I am not sure why you think flying into a light will do anything though... I doubt it's a natural light the people in NDEs experience...

In my oppinion, if there is such a thing as a light upon death, it most likely takes you from the real-time zone into the realms. So assuming there is a god I think you have equally good chance to speak to him by simply going to the realms.

Please note though that these are MY oppinions... If you think flying into a light will answer your questions, I suggest you follow your heart and what you feel is right, not what anyone else thinks.

cube

I'm actually not sure why flying into the light would do anything either, it just seemed like the natural thing to do.

Next time I OBE I'll try just stating my intention to talk to God rather than bothering with the light.

But, I would still like to hear people's opinions on this, maybe it doesn't have anything to do with God at all?

Tayesin

HI,
Cube, perhaps you are only experiencing Self-censorship.  We all carry various fears inside us and one common fear is the fear of Succeeding, of being a great soul, powerful and fully aware.  This 'program' manifests our obstacles in a precise way.  

In thinking that 'They' kicked you out of the OBE, you are defining yourself as a smaller and weaker being, when the reverse is true.  

Keeping your intent uppermost in your thoughts is an excellent idea,  and one that has always worked for me.

Going up into the Light is, from my experience, a fast-track to the higher awareness levels.  I regularly use a similar method in my group work to bring people into their higher awareness.  Some have journeyed to what Robert Monroe called Focus 27, each has gone to wherever the Soul that they are they needed to.

The important thing I saw in your posts was that this method of going up into the Light seemed like a normal and natural thing for you to do.  It indicates to me that you are ready as a Soul to transform your awareness here.  Maybe you could try a visualization of going up into the Light in a meditation ?  It works for the groups,  and seems to be indicating that it will work for you too.

Love Always.[:)]

cube

Tayesin,
What happens for you when you go to the light, what kind of awareness did you gain?

Tayesin

Cube,
The first time I went up the Light was in 1978 and I went to what I call The Park (Focus 27).   It's not so much about gaining awareness, for me it was more about Remembering who and what I am.  Although I did get an insight into the reality that all life-forms from the Universe move 'upward' in their 'growth' in the same manner,  and we are all heading towards Unity with the Source.

When we journey in the awareness level realms of the astral we think and feel the same as we do in our waking life even though we are existing in all the awareness levels at the same time.  So I do not think that we gain any awarenesses, with the exception of becoming clearer about our nature, as a Remembering.

In the late 90's I began using the Method again and quickly found myself at the Park, this time noticed that many beings were in conversation with their Guides/mentors.  So I did become aware that the easiest way to connect and work with our Guides was to 'go up to them'.

All in all, I found this method quickly allowed me to meet and work with the Guides as well as other beings when it was necessary.  And in doing so the memories of my true nature and tasks here this time became clear.

The people I work with have also found this method very easy to use and extremely effective,  as each has made direct face to face contact with Primary and Helper Guides during their Journeys.  This is the first step in finding out that you are a huge and powerful being in your own right,  the first easy steps in coming to know why you chose to incarnate here this time and an indicator to us of the 'way home'.

Love Always. [:)]

cube

Tayesin,
I haven't tried Monroe's techniques but based on what you're saying, now would be a good time to start learning them.

It's the Remembering that you talk about which is really what I had in mind when I said Awareness. How exactly did it happen for you? Did you OBE, walk outside, fly into the light, and then find that you were at the Park?

And, if it's not too personal, I am very much interested in hearing about what you found your true nature is, and the tasks you are completing on Earth?

With love,
cube

Tayesin

quote:
Originally posted by cube

How exactly did it happen for you? Did you OBE, walk outside, fly into the light, and then find that you were at the Park?

And, if it's not too personal, I am very much interested in hearing about what you found your true nature is, and the tasks you are completing on Earth?

I don't want to hijack this thread with the length of answers to your questions, so I will send them in a PM.

Love Always.[:)]

cube

Every time I've been in a lucid dream or OBE and I decide to walk outside and fly into the light in the sky I wake up when I'm about 100 feet into the air.

Any theories on why that happens?