Can you help deduce my experience?????

Previous topic - Next topic

ralphm

Your experience sounds somewhat like what people call phasing. There used to be topics here about that subject, you could try searching. The only part that seems different is the feeling of moving, since phasing is when you can just jump into an astral experience.
Quote:
Kind of like tuning in to where I wanted to go.

Actually reread your post and you pretty much summed up phasing, at least to my ability to understand the subject.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Blue Giant

Thanks a lot Ralph M!!!!!!
Your reply feels intuitive. Is phasing "technically" having an outer body...but not in the RTZ zone????

Blue Giant

ralphm

I found the phasing topics, they were moved to the permanent astral topics section, the first two topics will tell you a good bit.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Blue Giant

This morning I awoke and then went into meditation. After roughly a half and hour or so, I began to feel like I was moving. Either my projected double or one of my subtle bodies was travelling. It felt as though it were rocketing quickly with turns and curves and ups and downs. The change in direction would be subtle, however, I could distinctly notice a change. Then, it felt as though I were pulled out of my body into a room that was unfamiliar. I can remember wanting to travel upward out of the house into the sky. I noticed the flooring and layers of foundation I was travelling through and almost lost the direction in which I was going. As I exited the house, I was floating over a cliff with a magnificient view of an ocean below. As I zoned towards the water it was as though it were computer animated with various colors streaming through it. I went floating above the water to notice some type of ducks or birds floating towards me. I got close  to them so I ended up moving my consciousness under the water. One of the leading "birds" kind of pecked under the water where my consciousness was hovering to acknowledge that I was there. I then rose up our of the water with difficulty and then began gliding over the water again. I then looked at a moon that was giving off the weirdest patterns of smoke that in which the closer it was directly in my line of sight the more it would portrude the smoke like stacks through space in my direction. Then it all faded. My movements in this experience were different in execution than other times in dreams. Kind of like tuning in to where I wanted to go. The whole "experience" being played out of leaving my body and travelling by the means of not flying nor walking gives me the impression that it was different than any ordinary lucid dream. However, I would like to get your guys and gals imput as to what you can deduce from this experience. Thanks for your help.

Blue Giant