Fears and anxieties... abolished?

Previous topic - Next topic

blaktatt

I'm curious if anyone has had any experience with "curing" or rather, "ridding" yourself of a particular fear and/or anxiety.  Essentially, using the non-physical as a battleground for ridding yourself of fears that plague you in the physical.
I used to have AP experiences pretty regularly for about a year, and they gradually became less frequent, and ultimatley non-existent for several months now.  I'm ready to dive back in now.

Stookie_

Absolutely. I've worked through a number of issues. If you work your way through the astral, you're going to be working your way through your subconscious and encounter all your nasty parts, and access the source of a lot of problems.

"Pathworking" is a more systematic approach. It's way of consciously mastering each aspect of your being by using symbolism and pre-designed scenarios/rituals.

Made O pHI

QuoteI'm curious if anyone has had any experience with "curing" or rather, "ridding" yourself of a particular fear and/or anxiety.
If you want to get over a fear run at it head on with your feet firmly on the ground. What I mean is when you're about to do something that scares you in your physical life, take this activity on but do it without fear. Have a mind filled with love and be confident about it because everything is going to be okay. This is how I've been overcoming all my fears in my life now, and I believe this is how everyone should be overcoming there fears.
"What you resist persists."

QuoteEssentially, using the non-physical as a battleground for ridding yourself of fears that plague you in the physical.
I ask, do you really think this is riding you of your physical fear if your going to the non physical to overcome something physical ?

Now I'm not saying that trying to overcome a fear in the astral is not something to do, but I believe that's for more subconscious fears that you can't really see in your physical life. You have to overcome physical fears in the physical, that's what it's for. The astral and non physical realms are for overcoming fears on a deeper level because you can't really see these fears in your physical life, like I just said.

How do we expect to master our higher selves if we can't even master our physical life.

Just my thoughts from experience.
"Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure
as long as you have done your best."
~Mother Teresa

Lionheart

Quote from: blaktatt on January 08, 2013, 22:19:52
I'm curious if anyone has had any experience with "curing" or rather, "ridding" yourself of a particular fear and/or anxiety.  Essentially, using the non-physical as a battleground for ridding yourself of fears that plague you in the physical.
I used to have AP experiences pretty regularly for about a year, and they gradually became less frequent, and ultimatley non-existent for several months now.  I'm ready to dive back in now.
Yes, one of my fears I confronted was of total darkness. I'll admit it, I never really liked total darkness, well, at least what could lurk in the darkness. But, I saw that it was mind that was my own worst enemy, that it was playing tricks on me.

When I begin to Phase, I am usually in a totally dark room, my eyes are closed, so I am surrounded by darkness. As the Phase progresses it opens up to 3D total darkness. It's was either get over the fear or don't Phase.

Yes, confronting your fears in the Non Physical helps you confront them in the Physical as well. It lets you see a different angle of the problem and sometimes a "guide/helper" will show up to help you see better as well.

Then it's up to you to take that lesson back with you and apply it to your physical reality!  :-)

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

Szaxx

There's something seriously wrong here.

[ How do we expect to master our higher selves if we can't even master our physical life. ]

I understand the message, the wording needs another thought.
You can't teach a teacher until you've learned more than he.

Ok on the darkness being a fear creating environment.
Hit it head on.
The hard way is the best with this.
Would you stay out in a wood near a rough area all night totally alone?
It doesn't bother me now.
Long ago there would have been more chance that snow would put the sun out.
Once you achieve this the rewards are greater.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Stookie_

The fear of death is probably the biggest fear everyone has. Once you overcome it, just about every situation becomes much easier to face. Though in most cases you're probably required to go through some hardcore stuff to get there... no one wants to face death.