Finally Abel to Get Out Of Body Through Meditation!

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

Well, after 3 years of practice I'm finally able to do it through meditation. I realized that music was my main distraction. I let a hypnosis track place but it wasn't for OBEs, it was for mental blocks. All I did was just sit through it and my body would go to sleep. I learned that you have to enter that timelessness space. 10 minutes later the track ended my body jerked. Hypnotic jerks which I discovered a while back by doing research. I just ignored it and continued. This would be the part where I would stop meditating and quit. Then I started to see hypnotic elements. Then I found myself laying down on the ground outside by my tree. I didn't think nothing of it. I kinda slipped out of consciousness then I realized I was out of body and I did it again. Then my heart beat started pounding and chest was lifting up. I was already out but I don't know why this was happening. Maybe I was phasing?

Anybody know what this was?

PlasmaAstralProjection

Congratulations it seems like you most definitely had an OBE. I to would find that my heart would beat really fast when I was close to astral projection. You just got to keep practicing and let it become casual. Good luck keep up the good work.