Getting a little more control- 4 AP's in a session, phased to desired location

Previous topic - Next topic

soki

I succeeded this morning in having 4 AP's back to back. It was long this morning, many parasite thoughts as I call them (those thoughts, your inner dialogue that prevents you from going deeper within yourself). I had almost to struggle to get to the good state of mind. I almost stopped before having a single experience.

The first one: I was at the entrance of a parking, on a street that is my friend's. The street was different, but I knew it was that one. A woman in the fifties, short curled hairs and wearing glasses was driving her car out of her parking. It was an old eighties car. As she was driving around me to leave the parking on her left, she was looking at me, windows down.

Second one: This one is pretty interesting, because I was aiming to end up in my kitchen. I was doing visualisations of my kitchen, willing to be there. And minutes after I'm walking in there, looking at the floor before my feet as it cracks under them. It was short, but I was willing to be there and I got there! A little step further!

Third one: Again, I visualised sitting on the couch of the living room. Minutes after I was playing with my dog at almost the same place I visualised on the couch. I was in the same position, sitting towards the same wall in front of which I was sitting in my visualisation.

Fourth one: I am on my Harley-Davidson, in a forest. There's 2 or 3 kids on the bike with me and they're thrown in the air as I roll over tree roots.They are grappling each other so we don't lose anyone while they're laughing of amusement. We're fleeing a place behind us in the forest for whatever reason, and I feel we're being chased. It was a nice scene I liked the environment and the feeling of it.

I realise that if I wanna phase somewhere in particular, I gotta imagine myself right in the position I would be if I were there. Imagining the whole room in all its angles doesn't work as much as visualising exactly what you would see standing there. All these experiences were still without much awareness, and they lasted about 5 seconds before I was back in my bed. But I can bring a little more of my waking consciousness in those scenes. And I really don't lose it now, I remember everything , being in my bed, there, and back in my bed. I understand the consciousness movement needed to phase and seem to gain a little more control over it each time, even if I don't have that much control. It still doesn't feel like total AP's to me for awareness reasons, but I'm having quite some fun in having them. The last one was nice! If i make the count, I had 6 AP's of this sort this week, in like 5 days. That's good! I love thinkin about it afterward, I end up thinking about the astral all day long, dreaming about what I'll be able to do when I get better at it! I really enjoy it! When I control all this a little more I will probably post all the process I come by before phasing using visualisations. It's gonna be a ''how to'' like one I would have liked to have before succeeding (even if there are plenty excellent one in the stickies). Maybe it's gonna help people that are already close to phasing like PlasmaAstralProjection and that's what I hope! I want people to be able to do the same and share they're experiences and discoveries with me and others!

Could a mod tell me, would it be possible to create an experience journal place on the forum? It would be so nice we wouldn't have to create a website for people to read our experiences. It's really motivating, I remember I had a big journal on AstralSight forums. It was my favorite part of the forum so I would love having the same here!

So everybody have a nice day, I wish you good luck in your practice, Soki.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Alright, glad to see your making progress. At this rate you should be having conscious astral projections in no time.

As for me I find that I like feeling my way around when trying to project instead of visualizing.

Keep up the good work.