Getting What You Want In Your Next Reincarnation

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

So I got this idea. It's that in order to get the type of next reincarnation you want you must support for the things you want in your current incarnation to have them in your next reincarnation. And you must work against the things you don't want in this incarnation so you don't have to deal with it in your next reincarnation. Is that true? I mean I can't see how it would be any other way really. We reap what we sow. Am I missing anything? Thanks.

Karxx Gxx

Heard from a channeler (forgot who the channeld being was. Kryon?) But basically yea. After 2012 , when the shift happened, when we come back we dont have to re-learn lessons. I dont see why not. Fear that it might not work is a lesson in itself and being able to be ok with not knowing and etc. Been there. I simply just refuse to believe anything else and I trust ill have the power to choose what I want.
Your way is The way

LightBeam

It's not about what you want. We all want to live easy enjoyable lives, but this is from our perspective of these physical characters that have such a limited point of view. We are afraid of unfortunate circumstances. However, these realities are designed for what we need lessons wise, therefore your higher collective consciousness will decide what you need in another life as another character. You as this character can't realize what the higher aspect of the spirit needs for further learning. In my opinion one needs to walk in every possible shoe, so in conclusion we have to experience first hand everything, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Fear of the bad and the ugly only increases chances of repeated experiences until these fears are faced and the spirit gains the quality of bravery. Another thing is if one can not understand the actions of others then they are bound to experience these themselves at some point in order to understand why people make certain choices you don't agree with. Don't be afraid of what you next character will experience. It's all beneficial for the expansion of the spirit. All bad things are only temporary, but the extracted knowledge is priceless and eternal.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: LightBeam on January 27, 2020, 00:36:28
You as this character can't realize what the higher aspect of the spirit needs for further learning.

By that logic we I'd aswell give up then. There would be purpose in growing spiritually if we can't find our souls purpose. Right?

Am I missing anything?

I mean there has to be a way to learn and grow spiritually to find our souls purpose. I think it's that we are to help end suffering in the world and add meaning to peoples lives. That is a universal truth of all good religions.

As long as I follow those guidelines I can't see why I can't help guide my own destiny.

I don't mean to come across as a know it all, I just want to see if anyone can poke a whole in my idea of growth.

LightBeam

Our characters are only a small fragment of the larger soul, therefore by logic we just cant see the whole picture. We just cant. Anyone who cant comprehend that logic has a long way of learning. But even then, why should we be discouraged and give up. That is not a reason to give up at all. On the contrary. Spiritual growth is not only by helping others, but by experiencing various aspect of life itself. I gave you the example with fears. Fears trigger events and give one opportunities to face them. No one can learn fully by observing only. It has to be experienced. So, ask yourself, are you afraid of anything? If yes, most likely at some reincarnation as some character either here on this earth or as another life form you are experiencing that very event which will remove that very fear and add knowledge to the larger spirit. If that logic is not followed, then where would be the fairness to characters that experience severe unfortunate circumstances in comparison with other characters that seem to have it easy. To follow the logic, there is fairness because in this life those who suffer with have their roles reversed with those who seem to have it all. It seems like you fear that possibility, and it is normal of our human nature. It is the instinct of self preservation. But that only gives you proof how limiting our perception really is.
No one knows it all. No one is here just to be a teacher. We all are constantly learning and NEED lessons. Anyone who thinks they knows it all and is here just to help is self righteous.

Bottom line, this is just my opinion. But given the limited knowledge we all have about the multiverse, no one can actually answer you question with 100% accuracy. So, follow your inner path, calling, do the right thing, recognize lessons that present themselves often. Analyze them, admit your mistakes, learn from your lessons, forgive unconditionally, do not judge, act out of love, keep your mind open, welcome challenges, acknowledge them, process them and.
These realities are just schools, you have to go through different grades, there are tests involved, failures, victories, ups and downs. And that applies to all who are in characters, no exceptions. Again, that doesn't mean giving up, it means motivation to admire the whole process, our spiritual evolution as individual spirits and as one with all that is.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

MarsZM

plasma my very short answer would be to just create it. what do you want to do and where do you want to go? i would say just drop all emotional baggage from this lifetime and any other lifetime we have traumas from that we don't get to remember yet still suffer from.. and move on. my personal opinions are not to come to such harsh virtual realities is probably a good idea... but that is absolutely a personal choice. if you do come to physical reality just be aware you probably wont get to remember anything and when you die you don't become sharp all of a sudden... so all of that wisdom you learned in some lifetime can be long forgotten and you can actually start to de evolve and get stuck in a loop. (get trapped in religion, or so many other things...) all it takes is one horrible life and you are already on the track to forgetting everything and devolving. bottom line is you can do whatever you want and if anybody tells you to do something i wouldn't listen and those beings are probably best avoided. That being said i don't think there is an end game so to speak... so what's adventurous to you? the possibilities are endless. you never die so you got all the time in the world.
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

Nameless

I do agree with LightBeam. The only job most of us have to do here is live. That's it, just live for it is through our living experiences that we fulfill our fuller and complete selves. There's a reason we don't come into this life with all the knowledge we THINK we need. If we had that knowledge we would change how and what we do. Just be you and you will quite naturally learn the things you sent yourself here to learn and in the completeness of this life experience you will have your answers or at least more of them.

Learning at a fundamental level really is all there is.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Nameless and LightBeam

I'm assuming that you's don't believe that we reap what we sow then. And we don't create our own reality either. And you may not believe in free will either.

I think the higher evolved we are the more specific the lessons become. As a relatively highly evolved being myself I think that we are to find specific things that we must do to either help end suffering in the world, or add value to others lives. I made a list of the top things that I think I should support.

Here they are.
1. Prevent Gangs By Mentoring Children - So that I don't end up in a fatherless house.
2. Support pro-life in Abortion - So that I'm not aborted.
3. Prevent Mental Illness - So that I don't have to reincarnate with people with a family history of mental illness.
4. Prevent Anger/War/Violence - So that I won't have to reincarnate with a father that has gone to war.
5. Prevent Bullying - So that I won't have a school where bullying is common.
6. Support Doctor Assisted Suicide - So that I won't have to deal with a undignified death.
7. Help people discover their life purpose. - So that I will be given a good path a reincarnation full of opportunities.
Etc etc

Why? Because we reap what we sow. Don't we?

It seems to me that what your saying is that we are suppose to be on autopilot and just experience.

You's seem to be taking the very long route to growth. In my experience it's people that love others with deep passion by ending suffering in this world and add meaning to  others lives that get on the fast track to salvation. The more responsibility for others we take on in this life the more we are given in our next life. The more opportunity we offer others the more opportunity we get in the future.

Lumaza

Plasma, I am curious, do you enjoy the challenge of a good argument? :|

You show up here about once every 3 or 4 months now. You then ask a question and when people answer it, you rebel/argue against their answers!  :?

You have been here for years now. You could basically figure the way we are going to answer your questions, based on our "mindset" here and what we have been "shown" to be "our" truths. Don't ask a question if you don't want to hear the answer we will give.

From what I have been shown and what has come to be my truth, you are talking through "ego". Not that you are being egotistical. But, our true consciousness does not "think" the way our physical selves do. Things like positive and negatives, good and evil, even hot or cold don't equate to the higher self, There just "is". There is just "experiences". That is what this whole physical Earth school does for us.
Our physical forms/limbs/senses give us the opportunity to experience things that our consciousness alone can't.

The good, the bad, the ugly. Those are all necessary. That's the way we learn what we came to learn. I feel it's the way that we handle and confront those experiences that shows how we are evolving as a "being".

That's what Lightbeam and Nameless have been attempting to explain to you. It's hard for you to understand this, I know it is. It was hard for me as well. But somewhere along the line I finally "got it". I could finally understand what was being portrayed to me. When I finally understood it, I was taken back for about a month. It was like I was in shock.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

mcdwg

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on January 26, 2020, 19:38:06
So I got this idea. It's that in order to get the type of next reincarnation you want you must support for the things you want in your current incarnation to have them in your next reincarnation. And you must work against the things you don't want in this incarnation so you don't have to deal with it in your next reincarnation. Is that true? I mean I can't see how it would be any other way really. We reap what we sow. Am I missing anything? Thanks.

I thought our other lives are non-linear, no time at all in the non-physical?  Aren't we living all our lives simultaneously? 

Lumaza

Quote from: mcdwg on January 27, 2020, 07:51:16
I thought our other lives are non-linear, no time at all in the non-physical?  Aren't we living all our lives simultaneously?  
That is an even harder "truth" for most people to swallow!  :-o But yes, I have been shown, you are correct mcd!

"Here they are.
1. Prevent Gangs By Mentoring Children - So that I don't end up in a fatherless house.
2. Support pro-choice in Abortion - So that I'm not aborted.
3. Prevent Mental Illness - So that I don't have to reincarnate with people with a family history of mental illness.
4. Prevent Anger/War/Violence - So that I won't have to reincarnate with a father that has gone to war.
5. Prevent Bullying - So that I won't have a school where bullying is common.
6. Support Doctor Assisted Suicide - So that I won't have to deal with a undignified death.
7. Help people discover their life purpose. - So that I will be given a good path a reincarnation full of opportunities."

Plasma, all those are fantastic goals for this lifetime. But achieving them so that you don't have to do them again doesn't necessarily mean that you won't again or aren't in another parallel realm right now. Yes, succeeding with those shows you are lowering your entropy. But your physical memory of what you do now is usually erased, except for some rare cases where "some", bit and pieces of the memory, is maintained.

There are many ways to confront a challenge and each one of them has it's own lessons, per se. Ask 3 wise men the same question. You will likely get 3 different answers, yet each one of them is right. Why? Because they are coming at it from their own perceptions.

Doing all of those things is a noble cause. Doing them because they are or you see them as the right thing to do shows growth. Doing them so you won't have to do them/relive them again is more "egocentric".

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Quote from: mcdwg on January 27, 2020, 07:51:16
I thought our other lives are non-linear, no time at all in the non-physical?  Aren't we living all our lives simultaneously?  

That is exactly right, but I didn't want to start that topic because it is even more complicated. I am not saying that time is an illusion either, but non-physically it acts differently.
Everyone comprehends the big picture in their own time.
Captain Jack Sparrow

LightBeam

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on January 27, 2020, 06:52:20
Nameless and LightBeam

I'm assuming that you's don't believe that we reap what we sow then. And we don't create our own reality either. And you may not believe in free will either.

Just the opposite, but the "you" your character "Plasma" perceives at this time is not the entire "you". Until you comprehend that, you will not be able to understand us.

For example, did Plasma decide in what family to be born. No, that was the decision of the entire "you". Plasma is just a fragment of it that currently sees only through the channel of this particular character. What the entire "you" needs overall for learning and expansion, Plasma does not know. And that is for a purpose that is beneficial for learning on a smaller scale, one lesson at a time. In one life you may seem wise as that character, but in another that wisdom will be irrelevant and it will be blocked from remembrance, again for beneficial purposes, because the new character will have to learn entirely new lines of wisdom from all kinds of perspectives.

As far as creating our reality, absolutely we do, but that as well is not so black and white as just thinking what we want and receiving it. The entire "you" has a saying, that your small "you" in character will not understand. Certain main events are already preset before birth for our characters to experience. We also have subconscious fears that manifest and we don't even realize where these evens came from. So, again...complicated.

Experiences will take you to that understanding one day either in this life or another.
Captain Jack Sparrow

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Lumaza on January 27, 2020, 07:22:08
Plasma, I am curious, do you enjoy the challenge of a good argument? :|

I honestly like a good challenge to my ideas and beliefs so that I can gauge how grounded my thoughts are in reality or if there is room for improvement. I don't think like many people. I actually can change my beliefs if someone provides a good argument.

You show up here about once every 3 or 4 months now. You then ask a question and when people answer it, you rebel/argue against their answers!  :?

Yeah because like I said I want to see if they can poke holes in my idea. I wanna see how strong their arguments are.

From what I have been shown and what has come to be my truth, you are talking through "ego". Not that you are being egotistical. But, our true consciousness does not "think" the way our physical selves do. Things like positive and negatives, good and evil, even hot or cold don't equate to the higher self, There just "is". There is just "experiences". That is what this whole physical Earth school does for us.
Our physical forms/limbs/senses give us the opportunity to experience things that our consciousness alone can't.

Yeah this might be my ego talking but in my experience ego can teach us a lot of things. Arguing and debate teaches a lot of things if ones underlying intention is to get down to the bottom of the truth. Which mine is.

The good, the bad, the ugly. Those are all necessary. That's the way we learn what we came to learn. I feel it's the way that we handle and confront those experiences that shows how we are evolving as a "being".

So how did you confront and handle the common pitfalls and suffering that is in the world today?

That's what Lightbeam and Nameless have been attempting to explain to you. It's hard for you to understand this, I know it is. It was hard for me as well. But somewhere along the line I finally "got it". I could finally understand what was being portrayed to me. When I finally understood it, I was taken back for about a month. It was like I was in shock.
Well maybe I'll come to that realization too.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: LightBeam on January 27, 2020, 13:56:11
Just the opposite, but the "you" your character "Plasma" perceives at this time is not the entire "you". Until you comprehend that, you will not be able to understand us.

For example, did Plasma decide in what family to be born. No, that was the decision of the entire "you". Plasma is just a fragment of it that currently sees only through the channel of this particular character. What the entire "you" needs overall for learning and expansion, Plasma does not know. And that is for a purpose that is beneficial for learning on a smaller scale, one lesson at a time. In one life you may seem wise as that character, but in another that wisdom will be irrelevant and it will be blocked from remembrance, again for beneficial purposes, because the new character will have to learn entirely new lines of wisdom from all kinds of perspectives.

As far as creating our reality, absolutely we do, but that as well is not so black and white as just thinking what we want and receiving it. The entire "you" has a saying, that your small "you" in character will not understand. Certain main events are already preset before birth for our characters to experience. We also have subconscious fears that manifest and we don't even realize where these evens came from. So, again...complicated.

Experiences will take you to that understanding one day either in this life or another.
OK so my question is, what is your response to the suffering that goes on in this world? And how do you manifest a future reality where suffering is minimal and people are more evolved?

LightBeam

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on January 27, 2020, 18:56:18
OK so my question is, what is your response to the suffering that goes on in this world? And how do you manifest a future reality where suffering is minimal and people are more evolved?

Suffering is a part of the school tests. It is necessary. Of course by all means, we should help those who seek help in the best of our abilities. That interaction too is a part of the schooling system and it is necessary. It may seem as a contradiction, but it really isn't. Tests need to be created for us, so we can solve them for learning. Therefore unfortunate events are set up for us to solve them and learn. Who sets them up? The larger "us", the individual "us", the collective, mass consciousness as well, and ultimately All That Is.

If spirits don't need learning, then automatically these lower realities will have no purpose of existence. The fact that they exist, means anyone who is in them need some sort of leaning experiences in a confined, controlled, isolated environments where only specific lessons are learned more effectively.
Captain Jack Sparrow

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: LightBeam on January 27, 2020, 19:28:08
Tests need to be created for us, so we can solve them for learning. Therefore unfortunate events are set up for us to solve them and learn.
OK then wouldn't my method of helping others end suffering be a valid path for me to get get a better incarnation next time because I passed the tests of identifying valid forms of suffering and I helped end it? I don't see what the issue is really.

I even remember Tom Campbell saying something like when you go for your next reincarnation they will look at your life and see where you need help. Like oh look you cut this guy off in traffic and so now you have to work on patience. Or something like that. As if there are very specific things that we must learn to overcome.

LightBeam

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on January 27, 2020, 20:50:56
OK then wouldn't my method of helping others end suffering be a valid path for me to get get a better incarnation next time because I passed the tests of identifying valid forms of suffering and I helped end it? I don't see what the issue is really.

Yes, it will help of course, but this is just one small aspect of your learning. Have you learned everything else? can you even comprehend what "everything else" means. Not only from a human perspective in the 21st century, but from many life forms, many characters in many lower dimensions, time periods, planets, etc. Do you see how vast the whole thing is.
Captain Jack Sparrow

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Lumaza on January 27, 2020, 12:55:57
Doing all of those things is a noble cause. Doing them because they are or you see them as the right thing to do shows growth. Doing them so you won't have to do them/relive them again is more "egocentric".

The goal would be to start out doing them to get a better reincarnation, but then as time goes by I would move that intention toward genuinely wanting to help the world and people.

I say it that way because I do remember you's saying months ago that intention is everything. And that I shouldn't expect a better reincarnation too. So I do put into practice the things yous tell me.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: LightBeam on January 27, 2020, 21:07:59
Yes, it will help of course, but this is just one small aspect of your learning. Have you learned everything else? can you even comprehend what "everything else" means. Not only from a human perspective in the 21st century, but from many life forms, many characters in many lower dimensions, time periods, planets, etc. Do you see how vast the whole thing is.
OK I see what your saying now. Makes sense and I agree with you in that regard. Look I don't think that me doing a few good works in this one reincarnation is going to get me a space age reincarnation next time. But man I wanna pass as many tests as I can now.

Nameless

Up above where I said you only need live, I meant that but what I meant was live as 'you' see fit. If you see fit to save the world, enrich other people's lives, take care of animals, whatever, just do it. Living does not mean ignoring anything. If you feel you need to do the things you stated to improve your karma, do it. There is no one judging you but you.

Everyone has different needs in this physical reality, for some that need IS to be the victim or the one who can ignore the suffering of others. Imagine being so empathic to other people's pain that you can not under any circumstance live a meaningful life. What would the lesson for you be in this frame? I would think that person's lesson would be to learn how to shut off those over reaching emotions and learn how to be happy with and for themselves. That is not an easy lesson.

I don't see ego as being an issue although I know many do. Seems it's a natural and healthy part of existence. Balancing the ego however is something we need all strive for.
Imagine a world without suffering. Sounds nice but is it? If you had only ever known peace, love and exceptional good health how in the world would you relate to people elsewhere who had not?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on January 27, 2020, 21:30:53
But man I wanna pass as many tests as I can now.

Absolutely! But make sure the helping is genuine, otherwise this is a lesson on its own, to realize true empathy.
Captain Jack Sparrow

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Nameless on January 27, 2020, 21:32:30
Up above where I said you only need live, I meant that but what I meant was live as 'you' see fit. If you see fit to save the world, enrich other people's lives, take care of animals, whatever, just do it. Living does not mean ignoring anything. If you feel you need to do the things you stated to improve your karma, do it. There is no one judging you but you.

Everyone has different needs in this physical reality, for some that need IS to be the victim or the one who can ignore the suffering of others. Imagine being so empathic to other people's pain that you can not under any circumstance live a meaningful life. What would the lesson for you be in this frame? I would think that person's lesson would be to learn how to shut off those over reaching emotions and learn how to be happy with and for themselves. That is not an easy lesson.

I don't see ego as being an issue although I know many do. Seems it's a natural and healthy part of existence. Balancing the ego however is something we need all strive for.
Imagine a world without suffering. Sounds nice but is it? If you had only ever known peace, love and exceptional good health how in the world would you relate to people elsewhere who had not?

Agreed

Karxx Gxx

Perhaps not related, but I see some sort of flaw in the way of living you have for purposes of next reincarnation. And it is also a big test to be able to pass in order to not live out the same way, according to your beliefs from what i incur.

So you are driven by the belief you reap what you sow in a more obvious manner. Dont abort if you wish not to be aborted type of 'karma'. I personally it is not as systematic as this. You could perhaps be able to work on this beleif, find a more non restricting belief that allows you to be more fluid without the worry of the repercussions generally speaking. This is because of what energy you act out of.    If I had to make a claim to karma, it is what energy you use that comes back so to speak. I learned this lesson when I was with a more low vibrational way of thinking group. It was a very subtle energy, someone around "unfairness". I've learned that anytime I replied with this energy, it would never work in my favor and induce a lecutre of some sort. No logic would win my battles so I just had to learn to take the L and try to view life different. What is fair anyways? Each momemnt i can learn, so when a bad arises I learn what I need to and able to steer away from that experience.

Now, you want a certain life after this and have the idea that in order to achieve it x and y must be done. That's fair. But pointing out the fact that experiences keep repeating until 'learned' means there is a way to go about it in order for it to not repeat. And it really is simple as knowing what energy you act out of (which is strongly dictated by beleifs, not always).

You can geniunely want to help someone, but if ALSO you help out of fear that repercussions will be met, etc. then THAT is something you need to learn to fix. Because if you go this whole life trying to live for a future that you are uncertain of, guess what might come back in your next time? A life where you live for a future that you literally may not be able to realize until the next, except you wont unless earths rules change to where you can remember.  That is the biggest whole in your way of living, for your way of living, that I see. And if you realize this, then a lot of test will start to come up as the very foundation has been rumbled. I do hope this happens, as you will simply learn how to live and be without worry of the future - something practily every human goes through and goes through all the time.     

It's great this has been your main desire, because it can set you up to learn so much things and lessons ironically. Unless your ok with living life like that for your re-incarnation  :evil:

And im trying to just talk to you with your own rules. Perhaps you change to where it overcomes this? who knows. Hope for the best though. And if i have any holes, i would like to know.
Your way is The way

PlasmaAstralProjection

Sorry for the late reply.

Quote from: Karxx Gxx on January 28, 2020, 17:05:52
So you are driven by the belief you reap what you sow in a more obvious manner. Dont abort if you wish not to be aborted type of 'karma'. I personally it is not as systematic as this. You could perhaps be able to work on this beleif, find a more non restricting belief that allows you to be more fluid without the worry of the repercussions generally speaking.

Yeah so as it turns out mentoring children that don't have a mom or dad is a great way to address many of these negative karmas at least indirectly. So I agree with you that supporting let's say anti-violence charity is probably not the best way to tackle violence. The best way to tackle abortion, anger, war, violence, gangs, mental illness, bullying is probably just by mentoring children. Taking time out to help them and show them that someone cares, and there is a path to success. Because an ounce of prevention equals a lb of cure.

Now, you want a certain life after this and have the idea that in order to achieve it x and y must be done. That's fair. But pointing out the fact that experiences keep repeating until 'learned' means there is a way to go about it in order for it to not repeat. And it really is simple as knowing what energy you act out of (which is strongly dictated by beleifs, not always).

You can geniunely want to help someone, but if ALSO you help out of fear that repercussions will be met, etc. then THAT is something you need to learn to fix. Because if you go this whole life trying to live for a future that you are uncertain of, guess what might come back in your next time?

Yeah I do admit that it is coming from a place of fear to some degree on some level. But like I said earlier I think as time goes by while let's say mentoring children that I will grow and change that and turn it into a love based intention. As you may know that "in order to become someone you wish to be, you must act in a somewhat fraudulent manner at first." Otherwise known as "fake it until you make it." So that would be the goal. It's a form of faith really. It's going out on a limb mentally and building a new road into uncharted territory to help others. That may seem scary at first, but then once the road is built many can pass and use it in safety.

And im trying to just talk to you with your own rules. Perhaps you change to where it overcomes this? who knows. Hope for the best though. And if i have any holes, i would like to know.

Yes one possible hole is that we are all evolving forward here on earth as a collective. Which means, sure I and many others might be acting out of fear on some level but we will eventually overcome if we endure until the end, because science and spirituality will eventually merge here. So just because most of society runs off of fear that is fine as long as society is also productive enough to eventually create the science of spirituality in the end. And as far as I can tell this will start happening in about 2050 if my predictions are correct.

It's great this has been your main desire, because it can set you up to learn so much things and lessons ironically.

Yes I am learning more and more about my and others beliefs and thoughts in this post.