Got Scared

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

This is so not typical of me, but last night, I was woken up in the middle of the night by pretty violent vibrations, like I was being uprooted. I got scared, sent a blast of loving energy and stopped the refocusing process. This is not like me at all to get frightened especially after so many years of experience with primarily vibrational exits of all kinds. Do any of you experienced projectors get scared from time to time and stop the exiting?

Another thing that may have played a role is two disturbing dreams that occurred prior to the shaking.

In the first dream, I had two goats that I was supposed to look after and at one point I realized that I had forgotten to give them food and water fir days and I didn't know if they were alive. My mom was there, and she told me that she took care of them, and they were out with the herd.

In the second dream, I was carrying a baby as I was walking through a busy city streets, but I realized again that I had forgotten to give the baby food and water and I didn't know if the baby was still alive. Finally, I found food and the baby started eating. I was relieved that the baby was ok, but still shaken by the fact that I would forget to care for the baby.

I have no idea what these dreams mean, and they have the same pattern, but they did disturb me. in real life I am not irresponsible when comes to carrying for animals, plants and people. It has a different symbolism, but I have to think on it.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

Wow, it is like hearing myself speak.

I have that dream intermittently. Food and feeding people ( animals, etc.. ) is a theme for me in this life. So, of course, this particular dream is a trigger for me and it is used to stimulate a level of emotion that will "wake me up" in there. Not that it always works, but when I am aware of this particular trigger getting used I will begin to pay more attention and go into the night with a higher level of alertness. So that it can work. As far as the more violent type of vibrations, yes, sure, of course, fear absolutely can still happen. I do not think fear is something that we ever get past, it is something we grow to relate with in new and improved ways. I just hate it when I am taken by surprise, my Inner being knows this so to some degree, when I AM taken by surprise the most immediate thought is often going to be relative to whether this is my Group bringing me into an interaction or someone else. <--with the uncertainty comes the immediate raising of my guard. - creating to some degree the energy of what we call "fear". I am out of practice with the heavier type of vibrations. The more they happen, the more we remember ( to not go into fear ). The less they happen, the less opportunity we have to remember. I wonder if I will ever go out again the way I used to. With that kind of regularity, and natural ease. I do hope. Anyway.....thank you for your post, Lightbeam.

shineling

Forgetting to feed your goats and baby could mean that you need to Love yourself more. Actually take time and meditate and accept yourself and give yourself Love.

It could also mean you've been giving away Love where it's not wanted or giving away too much. My dad used to say that Love was like an apple. You give away most of it but you keep the core for yourself. Never give away the core.

"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

Nameless

Those are two great respnses. I think Shineling hit the nail on the head.

I feel this experience was of particular personal interest for you LB. Will be an interesting ride.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Thanks for the input, everyone!

Casey, it's good to know that other people have dream patterns of the same trends. And yes, while here in flesh, certain fears will linger, but these are opportunities for us to become braver.

Shineling, I definitely don't lack giving Love freely, as I am overly empathetic. It may be the second option where I give too much. But to me I have unlimited amount love, so why not give and give. I don't know if that leads to imbalance. Often, I imagine the entire multiverse being compressed in a small ball of energy and I am holding it close to my heart and filling it with love, so that my energy can reach every corner and every point of consciousness there is.

Nameless, my dreams have definitely become a lot more intriguing in the past two years, both on a personal and global levels. I never paid attention to them before, maybe because they were mostly non-sense and boring. But since life on Earth entered a chaotic phase, my inner senses have heightened. I am receiving a lot more knowledge "downloads", increased synchronicity, noticing more during dreams and APs. Even enhanced mood if you will. I don't know, but my sense of content and growth, happiness have increased. You would think that with these events it would be the opposite, but for some reason, I am feeling that this chaos will trigger much needed change in order for further advancement both physical and spiritual on a mass level to occur. Maybe I am sensing something good coming.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

It certainly feels like the world is sinking into madness but I agree with you. To rise out of the madness we first had to be totally immersed in the madness. Right now the globe is in the mist of a full pregnancy with Braxton-Hix every now and again. Soon (don't know how soon) she'll go into labor. That will be a glorious time filled with joy AND trepidation. I'm thinking this time it will be a girl.

You're making wonderful progress

As to your dream the goats and baby needed food but were cared for in spite of that. As are you, you are being cared for and protected. Hugs
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.