The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 24, 2022, 20:54:10

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OBE Help  (Read 1292 times)
fallen_nefariously
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: September 02, 2008, 06:00:47 »

I have been trying to Astral Project for some years now and I believe I have only had one actual experiecne that lasted about 30 seconds where I was in one position and could not move but I was certainly floating above my bed.
Now all i seem to get is the "vibs". And It will seem as if im floating upwards but its nothing.
Is there any help anyone can give me. It is my goal to astral project but I think I want it too badly that I kind of trick myself into thinking im having an obe....im so confused.... huh
I need guidence from others who have experience because no one i know can help me here.
THNX for reading ! I appreciate it !  grin
ka0s
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 06:06:49 »

Maybe you shouldnt try so hard. I know thats easy advice to give but maybe you need to give yourself a break and try again at a later time. Quit focusing on it so much and it may just happen =)

I wandered slowly there
I saw a field where a thousand corpses lie
Angels sang the hymn of the end
About monsters which they fought
Over our world
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 06:06:49 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

fallen_nefariously
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 06:11:22 »

Thanx I know I try to hard...but with something like this, its hard not to want to experience it.   grin
thnx for the reply~
Blazewind
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 07:24:29 »

fallen_nefariously, I can certainly relate to the way you feel.   smiley  I've been trying for a considerable amount of time as well compared to many others it seems, and still not had any complete success.  I completely agree that it's hard not to want to experience it first hand.  I however also feel that wanting to have that experience is not necessarily a bad thing at all.  It's not wanting to project that hinders success.  It's trying too hard that might.  If you keep the idea of wishing to do so in the back of your mind, your subconscious may well pick up on the idea and carry it out easier. 

I hope that this makes sense.  LOL, I really don't know why I'm so inclined to post on the boards late at night, when I'm getting tired and having trouble thinking of the best way to phrase things.  cheesy   
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 05:42:23 by Blazewind » Logged
Psan
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 10:42:22 »

I want it too badly

That is your problem. Relax and let the natural flow take over.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 10:42:22 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: