how do i etheric project?

Previous topic - Next topic

jmasterx

I was just wondering how to etheric project and be my other self on the other side of the veil?

Volgerle

maybe like this: do without your visual senses and use your tactile/kinetic senses instead, e.g. put an object in your room and touch and grab it in your mind while you are in bed to prepare yourself, when in SP/VS then try to grab it again

AAAAAAAA

Similar to how you would astral project. If I remember correctly, the etheric plane is closer to the physical plane. If you can hear the sounds of the universe, you should be able to do it relatively easily. The method I use is to focus on the ringing, and tune into the ringing that has a frequency closer to that of the physical plane. Not everyone knows how to make it work that way, though. Most people just hear ringing, or have tinnitus and can't change frequencies so easily. But if you're like me and you can, try that out and see how it works for you.

jmasterx

is there any guides online i can view?

Astralzombie

I find that it's easier not to pay any to ethric planes, astral planes, or even air planes. The goal is to experience the non physical reality and not to confuse yourself with classifying it into many different planes or dimensions. :-)
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Volgerle

Quote from: Astralzombie on June 29, 2014, 12:07:37
I find that it's easier not to pay any to ethric planes, astral planes, or even air planes. The goal is to experience the non physical reality and not to confuse yourself with classifying it into many different planes or dimensions. :-)
the "etheric" (including a more energetic) experience is an interesting one as it is different from a "normal" astral / NPMR / phasing experience, it's all about variation of experience, plus: it's good use for validations if you seek them   :-)

(see here why this is so: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/etheric_projection_and_kundalini_symptoms-t37565.0.html )

Xanth

Quote from: Volgerle on June 29, 2014, 12:16:16
the "etheric" (including a more energetic) experience is an interesting one as it is different from a "normal" astral / NPMR / phasing experience, it's all about variation of experience, plus: it's good use for validations if you seek them   :-)

(see here why this is so: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/etheric_projection_and_kundalini_symptoms-t37565.0.html )
All of what you list above are the same experience from different perspectives influenced by your belief that they're different.

Volgerle

Quote from: Xanth on June 29, 2014, 12:29:22
All of what you list above are the same experience from different perspectives influenced by your belief that they're different.
you should try to experience it and you would think differently about this  :wink:

jmasterx

Xanth

Quote from: Volgerle on June 29, 2014, 12:30:17
you should try to experience it and you would think differently about this  :wink:
That's an extremely arrogant & ignorant statement to make.
You have no idea what I've experienced.

I've been where you are... believing what you do, all the mystical stuff... planes... bodies... mumbo jumbo.

I've experienced differently.  I'm sorry that upsets you to the point where you have to lash out like that.  But please respect others opinions, even if they differ from yours.

If I may add one small thought for you to consider...
You would probably never even consider the thought that maybe YOU are the one who's wrong in their belief, right? 
I'm sure that never even crossed your mind as you were reading my post.  ;)

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Xanth on June 29, 2014, 15:35:42

I've been where you are... believing what you do, all the mystical stuff... planes... bodies... mumbo jumbo.

I've experienced differently.  I'm sorry that upsets you to the point where you have to lash out like that.  But please respect others opinions, even if they differ from yours.

You would probably never even consider the thought that maybe YOU are the one who's wrong in their belief, right? 

So... now you're saying that one's beliefs can be wrong? Looks like someone doesn't know the difference between a belief and a fact.

Volgerle

Quote from: Xanth on June 29, 2014, 15:35:42

There might be a misunderstanding: This is not about belief, like sth you read and then take over. It is about a certain type of experience, and maybe also about language and semantics.

You blame me for arrogance but your statements are the arrogant ones as you seem not to accept other views and experiences and call them "mumbo jumbo" because you don't want to have them or deal with the fact that many others have them all the time.

This is actually not a good development since now you already sound a bit like the Randi skeptic people with all their close-mindedness. So just because you have not "been there" (experience-wise) it does not exist and we are all nutters? Is that what you want to tell us? Just because Tom Campbell does not talk about it it does not exist?

So it is only about your experience and your belief being right and all others wrong unless they entirely agree with you and Tom Campbell?

The class of experience we talk about here exists for many many people. Again: it is about a kind of experience, not a belief. We might form some beliefs out of our experience (at least here). However, you can have this experience without having read/heard about it before, as it was in my case and that of many others.

Don't push your views on others please. Be more accepting. This used to be a good place for all types of experiences. Now there is amost a kind of constant bullying because you do not like others terminology.

And where did I say I believe "all the mystical stuff"? I just used the "etheric" label to describe a type of experience. Like we use the word "astral". I could have chosen another word, yes, sometimes I use "energetic", but it all does not change the type of experience. You did not have it so far which is okay. Just in case you misunderstand: it has nothing to do with skill or whatever, it's just a range or type or "class" of experience, that's all.

People compare their experiences and many have this type or similar ones. This is what we do. This is also the fun part. Why spoil the party?  :wink: It's actually a harmless thing and I do not understand the constant argument because of this.

And why deny others their experience? E.g. If you feel energy you feel energy, if you feel a lot you feel a lot. If you use a projection where you do raps and kinetic effects in your room and use this then for validation then it's what it is: A certain type of interesting experience (not belief) with a certain range of parameters and elements - even repeatable.

Many others had it. Sylvan Muldoon had it - and I read his book afterwards, should you wonder. The link I gave above has a user who has done it (please read that thread). I had it unintentionally with the "snake" energy and never before heard of Kundalini. I read about it only 1-2 years afterwards and noticed that the description fits. This is proof of its reality. Therefore it was NOT belief or expectation creating it.

Still you call these things "mumbo jumbo" because we use WORDS to describe experience and you do not seem to like the terms chosen or the subject matter - or seemingly both. Sometimes we use labels that may sound "outdated". Okay, I accept that and it is a matter of taste. NPMR sounds more fancy than Astral. Fine. Like it or not, I will go on using "astral". I like it. It's even part of this forum's name. :-)

But please do not forget first and foremost: we are just talking about LANGUAGE now, not belief in the first place. That's why I am asking you, esp. as a Mod, please try to be more open-minded. Please do not push your dogma or your preferred terminology on people. Especially not when it is a dogma from "non-experiencing" something - like the Randi guys do who do not experience the paranormal and thus say it cannot be true.

Thank you.  8-)

Xanth

You both need to re-read my post and fully understand what I said.

I'm not playing the word game crap with you two again.

Learn to play nice around here or you'll be asked to leave. 
I really don't care who you are or how long you've been here.

Arrogance and ignorance have no place here.
If you have anything further to say, PM me.