How to Astral Project in 8 steps

Previous topic - Next topic

PureExp

Pure Experiences : Pure Knowledge

Bloodshadow

seems simple enough will try it to night and get back to you, but I will do this in a way that's suitable for me, sleep for 2 and a half hours, and then continue the rest of the steps, I don't sleep long anyways I don't like to.

PureExp

Should be easy to customize it to suit your need.
I find the going back to sleep without alarm step something new. I never tried it, I wonder if I will wake up after 1 hour as he says. If that fails, the attempt would fail I guess. So some may simply want to cut that step (after some experimenting).
Pure Experiences : Pure Knowledge

Bloodshadow

I'm going to have to experiment with this a bit more, not much happened except a dream re-entry, in the first dream I was in school and got suspended, cause I got tired of being bullied so I latched out at my bully, and felt so good about it yet still heated, that I beat up some little kid that was picking at my cousin, everyone frowned upon that, but I was just protecting my cousin, so basically they got ticked at me from standing up and beating up a bully, so I got suspended. the second dream, the dream re-entry after doing the technique, I returned to the school the next day almost forgetting I got suspended, so when I came to the realization that I was suspended, I had to turn around and get back on the school bus, and had to ask the driver to take me back home (I got about 20% lucidity  when I came to realization).I winded up getting lost because, my physical life memories kicked in, not knowing where I lived in this dream, it was just weird, it got weirder, but its a bit much to explain, so I leave it at this.

Raymond

This is more or less what I do when I project. Works almost every time.

Quite effective!
A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back.

Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance!