I am confused about something

Previous topic - Next topic

zorgblar

I know what etheric and astral projection is.And i know what lucid dreaming is.And i know what remote viewing is.But i am confused about what mystic projection and biolaction are and i have been all over the internet looking for information on it with no luck.Can someone explain it to me? :|

Zante

None of it is important.

Concentrate on achieving your first fully immersive experience through intent and try to avoid reading too far into these concepts, go by your own experiences and try to avoid filling your head with useless theory. When you experience it you won't doubt what it is, lucid dreams pale in comparison (interesting and fun though they are).

If someone tells you that they've bi-located what would/should your reaction be? - Don't worry about those concepts, they confuse things.

Stookie

I totally agree with Zante. The best teacher is experience. The more you read into these things, the more rules and regulations you create in your mind that can hinder true experience. You may have a real AP, but not recognize it as one because of expectations. "Was this an AP?" comes up a lot.

In the end it's all "non-physical". I think that's what most of us are here for - to experience consciousness outside of our normal physical experience, whether through "travel", visions, communications, states of mind, etc. That alone, no matter what method & terminology, is amazing and important to me.

zorgblar

Never mind about the definitions.I went on line again and found what i was looking for.Thanks anyway. :-)

jilola

The terminology and ontology of experiences by others is nothing but one perspective to things.
Use them as a guide when they work and ignore them when they don't fit your perception.

The underlying truth appears to be that each individual has a point of perception which is close to but not quite that of any other individual.
Be objective, experiment, learn what gets the results you want and what does not. Disregard the latter no mater what the authority.

To me, all there appears to be is a perceptual point of viewto what, essenatially, is me/you/all.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

zorgblar

Quote from: jilola on April 20, 2008, 19:17:59
The terminology and ontology of experiences by others is nothing but one perspective to things.
Use them as a guide when they work and ignore them when they don't fit your perception.

The underlying truth appears to be that each individual has a point of perception which is close to but not quite that of any other individual.
Be objective, experiment, learn what gets the results you want and what does not. Disregard the latter no mater what the authority.

To me, all there appears to be is a perceptual point of viewto what, essenatially, is me/you/all.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

Ok thanks. :-)