I was wondering...

Previous topic - Next topic

Zino

I was wondering...Is there anyone that manages to achieve an OBE, lucid dream or AP every single night?
Do by not Doing.

nickspry

I'm sure it must be possible. Personally I've never managed more than 3 nights in a row  :(

Gbob

I had a lucid dream each night for a few nights a few days ago but now that streak has stopped :(.

Stookie

There are some people out there who are that good. I think in some cases a person's astral life begins to become so normal that they don't count or keep track. They just go for quality experiences.

T.L.

"I was wondering...Is there anyone that manages to achieve an OBE, lucid dream or AP every single night?"

I achieve obe's frequently, but not every night. I have done it to the point where I had one or two a day around 4-5 days in a row. But after that amount it seems it drains you mentally or whatever then you just end up going straight to sleep and lose consciousness for whatever reason. Even to someone who has been doing it for years it's not a simple task to achieve it every single time you try, it's a very illusive state to achieve.