mind silence

Previous topic - Next topic

classikcage

hi iv been having so much trouble with my brain when trying to do astral projection let me explain

what i do is i put my headphones on (binaural beats) and relax and try to concentrate on my breathing but no matter what, images appear on my mind and i  end up trailing off.and im yet to experience a.p.

so can anyone help me here please

p.s. hope u all had a great christmas

Psychic19

Hello Classikcage,

Maybe think only about what you want to do when your projecting. Like if you want to be in a garden then think only about being in the garden.

Concentration is the binding of the mind substance to an object (place) and the discipline of bringing the mind back when it wonders.

So if I play binaural beat music while imagining myself being anywhere anytime, I will appear there as soon as I enter the plane? I read somewhere to imagine yourself across the room while laying down and imagine looking at the you that is sitting down and eventually you will cross over is that right?

Keitake

Even though I have not succeeded on AP yet, I managed to reach the vibration stage. What I did was just let everything come to my mind without imagining it. What I meant was just "watch" what is going on and let it be, don't think about anything else and just watch it. That was how I got my second vibrational stage ever in around 37 tries today (not 37 today, but the total attempts).

jilola

Quote from: classikcage on December 26, 2008, 06:24:55
hi iv been having so much trouble with my brain

SNIP

but no matter what, images appear on my mind and i  end up trailing off.and im yet to experience a.p.

The images are there because you put them there. They are the subconscious baggage you need to sort out so to speak.
My suggestion is to observe and learn.

2cents & L&L
jouni

CFTraveler

Quote from: classikcage on December 26, 2008, 06:24:55
hi iv been having so much trouble with my brain when trying to do astral projection let me explain

what i do is i put my headphones on (binaural beats) and relax and try to concentrate on my breathing but no matter what, images appear on my mind and i  end up trailing off.and im yet to experience a.p.

so can anyone help me here please

p.s. hope u all had a great christmas
If by images you mean flashes of images, they are hypnagogics and are part of going into trance.  You can use them to project or you can try to ignore them, but it's nothing to be concerned about.  If you mean mind chatter (that verbal thinking that happens without your conscious control) then you can try to observe them and not judge them, because actively trying to suppress them will only make it harder on you.  Eventually they will go away but not by fighting them.  Acknowledge them and let them go, don't try to shove them out.