First OBE or dream?

Previous topic - Next topic

blis

Hi, still new to all this and I dont know enough yet to tell if this was a dream or my first exit.

Can you let me know what you think please?

I got woken by a noise at around 04:40 and couldn't get back to sleep. So I put my body to sleep and went on a very long walk in my mind around all the towns and areas I've lived in. Some time later I fell into a non-lucid dream of the last place I had been walking through.

I then either woke up into my still sleeping body or dreamed that I did. I grabbed the edge of the matress with my astral hands(if thats the right term) and tried to pull myself up but it was too much of a struggle. I then managed to get my hands under me in a way that I could do like a push up. When I pushed myself up it was like I could feel myself passing through my real body. I could now see my astral self(if thats the right term) in the full length mirror beside the bed with a big excited grin on my face. At this point my left eyelid popped open a bit and I was suddenly properly awake and lying in the position I had been in just before I had pushed myself up.

I forgot to mention, I'm short sighted. When I had looked at my astral(?) self in the mirror I didnt see with 20/20 vision. It wasn't anyhere near as bad as without my glasses but it wasnt as focused either. Everything looked a lot more real and detailed than any lucid dream I've had in the past though.

So what do you think? I would have just assumed it was an obe but I didnt get any of the vibrations or anything that I've had in failed attemps in the past.

Sorry for such a long post. Thanks for reading it.

cpt. picard

Sounds like a typical councious projection into the Ethereal (RTZ).

blis

Thanks dude, that just made my day!

/does a little dance round the room