physical or astral ailment?

Previous topic - Next topic

goingslow

WalkerInTheWoods

Have you done anything to this ear lately, such as getting it pierced? In Astral Dynamics Robert Bruce talks about similar experiences of other people. The thing they all seemed to have in common was piercings or wearing some kind of jewelry.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

goingslow

No I didnt do anything to it.  Thanks for the response though.

The thing I was wondering was if it was something in the astral causing physical pain or vice versa.  But guess it isnt that common.

Its not that bad anymore.. i just thought it was weird when it happned.

greatoutdoors

I can't tell you about the astral, but I know it's pretty common for your mind to tell you there's something happening to your body. A friend of mine said he dreamed one night that someone was holding a match to his toes. He said it was so vivid it woke him up and he discovered that the electric blanket he was using had short-circuited and was in fact burning at the foot of the bed.

I wonder if we're sort of anesthetized when we're sleeping and the only way we can "see" what's happening is by image???

goingslow

Lastnight I woke up in a trance state and decided to project.  I was basically trying to pull myself up doing the rope technique and was pretty far out when my ear started flapping like crazy.  It felt like there was a butterfly inside of it and it was one of the most annoying things ever.

I just started pulling harder and tried focusing light on it (only because in the past its worked with astral "bugs" and whatnot) but nothing happened.  It didnt work so when i couldnt take it anymore I shook my head back and forth rt and got out of trance.

The problem or the question is when in the physical these last few weeks my ear will really start bothering me.  The exact same ear that was fluttering will start hurting out of nowhere.  I even once wondered if I had a bug in there but I didnt.  Its not the same fluttering in the physical just an annoying tickling.  

My question is what is going on?  I wouldnt have thought anything of it if I hadn't told many people there's something wrong with my ear this past week only to have that really strong fluttering (it was painful too) in the astral.  Is it something in the astral effecting the physical or is it something in the physical that became 10 times stronger in the astral?

Any similiar experiences?  

thanks people