The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 18, 2021, 08:03:47

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reality? Really?  (Read 422 times)
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2021, 05:00:17 »

What do you guys think about using the term 'realities' as in multidimensional NP experiences? After all we have no proof one way or the other of what we talk about here. Not saying it aint so, hey, I've been 'there' myself. But reality? Is it? I mean it is to me but wouldn't a psychologist just call us all nuts?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 05:18:31 by Nameless » Logged

"We may be imperfect beings but we are perfect human beings" ...Me
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 05:19:14 »

I mean it is to me but wouldn't a psychologist just call us all nuts?

They thought Galileo was a nut and look where we are now. The terms really don't matter. It matters how we understand the multiverse without using language.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 05:21:02 by LightBeam » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 05:19:14 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2021, 05:32:19 »

True.

omcasey
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2021, 05:46:57 »

What I see as important is unlocking constraints.. (  constraint  p a t t e r n s  ). To this end I feel it important to learn to use the terms 'reality' and 'dream' interchangeably and synonymously. What this will do is start to alter your patterns. The way you tend to 'look at things'. It will loosen holding patterns, shake things up, make you ask and answer new questions. Grow your understanding. This will begin to evolve you/me/us in a more accelerated fashion. As I so enjoy saying these days--- All the waves, delta, theta, alpha, beta, gamma are reality, and ALL reality, visual reality is a dream.

Dig it.

I am! —theGalactic.Travel.Channel
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2021, 06:04:23 »

I can see that. So essentially what we do is begin to think of this reality as a constant dream state. Sort of like a kid staring out the classroom window daydreaming. Once you snap him back to attention he's sort of foggy because he's still (seeing) in dream state? Perceiving it all as dreaming, at least for a moment?

If I got your thinking right then I can unequivocally agree.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2021, 06:04:23 »

omcasey
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2021, 07:07:34 »

Mm.. with the exception that there is no snapping back. Once it is realized that what we call reality is a dream, the next obvious question is ? : _________________. <--fill in the blank.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2021, 07:40:41 »

Gottcha

omcasey
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2021, 19:58:24 »

Oh good! ( what is the next obvious question for you? ).

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2021, 20:29:19 »

Apparently you have a next obvious question in mind but I dare say I don't know what it it. Enlighten me as my batteries seem to be getting low.

But moving on in my mind once that realization is made the next thing is a choice. Do you immerse yourself in the dream, stay out of the dream with the exception being your current reality (dream) OR do you plant one foot in each?

omcasey
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2021, 21:58:19 »

Mm.. I do not have a next question in mind, the next question ( or choice ) is unique to each one and where they are in their process of discovery. I like your choice point, I would add here, though, that the dream is what we are immersed in as living, embodied beings *no way to stay out of it, IT ( the dream ) is what everything including ourself is.

The beta wave - the physical - is a dream
The alpha wave - the astral - is a  d r e a m
The theta wave - the mental - is a dream
The delta wave - the causal - is a dream

All this is the EXPERIENCE of what we call consciousness -- experience territory is  d r e a m  territory : creation, it is all created : and the portion of  d r e a m  territory that we directly, or more immediately experience we like to call 'reality'. I have and do consciously experience them all, so there is an understanding that they are all reality, and, also, lest it get away, that all reality, what we more generally like or prefer to call reality is a created, a creationING, a  d r e a m.

An emphasized note : dream field and experience field to me are synonymous.

Now, I . . Casey . . did not create myself. *even in 3d physical-reality-land our parent figures represent that which brought us forth.

So again to the original question —

Once it is realized that what we call reality is a dream, the next obvious question is ? : _________________. <--fill in the blank.

Well.....if this is a dream, and I . . Casey . . am what is being dreamed - then....Casey cannot be the dreamer.

The next obvious question to me is : Then who/what is?

Who is the dreamer?

Can you feel the question reverberate throughout? If I am not the dreamer who is

Yes where does it take the focus?

What is happening?

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: