Saw my girlfriends astral body but something seemed strange

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool101

This is out off my astral projection diary i wrote this morning so sorry if it doesnt hsve loads off detail since i was rushing to mske sure i didnt forget it

So it was around 11ish at night where i was slowly falling asleep my mind was everywhere at this point i could hear a really loud train for the last 5 minutes i was shakeing like mad and didnt have no intentions off astral projecting but i will let it continue a few minutes later everything goes silant im stareing into darkness my mind was finally my mind went silant.

I was still shakeing slightly i open my eyes i couldnt see  much with the darkness around me  so i closed my eyes again when i closed my eyes i had  some sort off super vision in the darkness off closeing my eyes i saw a really bright light outlining everything in my bedroom from the my tv stand to the outline in the front off my bed i was amazed i not experienced nothing like this before but as i looked again in amazement i noticed i already left the 3rd demension.

Because everything was kinda misty and stuff was out off place  as i opened my eyes again my room was different it looked a bit older with old furniture a bit like the Real time zone but something was different the colours were a lot more exaggerated and i could hover and i noticed i couldnt see my body or my girlfriend body that was in the bed at the side off me wasnt there either at this time i felt something like someone was here with me but i didnt see anybody i got a bit freaked out and found my self in a sensation off falling.

The falling sesation only lasted around 20 or something seconds it seemed and then i felt like i landed on my bed from a heavy fall and then i saw it my girlfrirnds body at the side off the bed i saw her astral body three quarters off the way out off her body it looked like her astral body was asleep like her physical body was i didnt see a silver cord or anything either i tried to pull my girlfriends astral body the rest off the way out the astral body seemed like it saw me and went straight into her body again like instantly.

Thats when i heard this big wind all around in my ears and then without warning i found myself back into my physical human body.