Sharing astral journeys and dreams

Previous topic - Next topic

robertsplant

Hi all, I'm new.

So a year ago I was pretty obsessed with astral projection, but could never achieve it. I eventually decided it wasn't worth the time, and that I might come back to it later. I've had some lucid dreams since then--they intrigued me because they're definite. There's no belief factor in lucid dreaming, it can all be explained scientifically and accepted by anyone. But I've been interested in the theory (or interpretation) that our dreams actually take place in the astral realm, and we all astral project in our sleep every night. I've heard people can meet up with each other in the astral realm, that if a friend and I astral project, both with the intention of seeing each other when we get there, we can. I think I once did something like that with a dream...I dreamed I was in a classroom I had never seen before, and that a person I had recently met in school was sitting at a table in front of me. The next day he described the exact same dream to me, except that he knew what classroom it was. It was the classroom of an art teacher at our school, and when I went there to take a look, it seemed pretty damn familiar. I can't say for sure because the details of my dreams get foggy over time, but it had me pretty convinced.

So I have a couple questions for anybody here with the right experience to answer them...Can one person astral project, find another person who's "dreaming," and tell them "you're dreaming, I came here via astral projection to see you" and then hang out in the astral realm with them? Would it have to be someone I've seen and who's location I know, or could, for example, one of you meet me in one of my dreams?

Thanks for all feedback :)

desert-rat

After many of years of trying I have yet to have a conscious o.b.e. my self , but I did have a few dreams of this lady . I would see her in different places .  I did some a/c work for some one that looked a lot like her .  I did not know her beliefs and she had a fammily so I did not discuss meeting her in my dreams . I have not dreamed of her since .  It is my guess that I did meet her in my astral body and remembered it as a dream .   There are a.p. meet up group links on the net . 

Contenteo

I too, will echo desert. A lot of people claim to have, however, I believe this is simply a misconception of the initial/lower levels of the astral.

When you exit, it most often is into your own 'mental/memory palace'. The, Hera if you will, of your mind. Logically, This tends to be a realistic depiction(a detailed mental framework) of where you last were before you passed out. Of course, as for people, this is  accompanied with varied conceptual frameworks of people in your life(how they exist in your mind. If you delve into some Freud books, you can see this is where he did a lot of his dream work and deduction about carnal instincts.

I can only vouch for my own personal experimentation and recording, but I find that as you go 'deeper,' The setting changes to unfamiliar territories and the entities go from a one unfamiliar face to hundreds, sometimes thousands of unfamiliar faces. And this is any one particular scene. The landscape gets proportionally as vivid(cared about, if I can dare to be that poetic) I have seen deep enough to know that my brain is not powerful enough to imagine all the tiny intricacies of these landscapes and simulate the movements of all those people. So there is some phenomenon out there where we can connect with other entities. That of, I am sure. So there is some sort of premonition/information network present in the astral phenomenon.

But as for meeting people planned, buddy-buddy, let's drink an astral beer ands shoot the $hit on the lower levels of the astral? Let me use one of my favorite metaphors. Phasing like a boiling a pot of water. When you start to focus on your third eye and get those vibrations, etc. It's like putting a flame under the pot. The game is to catch a bubble and ride it too the top. Imagine really small down where the water is just hitting simmering and your dream is just a lone little bubble. Depending on how much momentum you have will dictate how well you can aggregate into other bubbles. But as a heating up an oxygen atom, How much autonomy do you have in this situation to choose to group with another very specific atom across that entire pot of water?

I don't think it is highly likely. Can it? Meh. There's a remote chance. But besides the experts on top of the pay-me-first-pyramids, I haven't heard of any down to earth solid evidence. Most claims seem to be dream interpretations of personal mental/memory palaces.

Don't get discouraged. With the rise of cell phones those people can bother you anytime.  :-D Use this time to get away and go float somewhere.  :-P

Cheers,
Contenteo

Dean01

I've never experienced what you're questioning but I have projected and traveled quite extensively. I'm very much open to the idea of meeting up with others... I'm sure it's possible. But, like I said, never experienced that before. I don't care as much to see if I am able to do it, but I can imagine it being a bit tricky to accomplish. Nevertheless, don't hesitate to try it out and to follow your instincts! If I can think of any experience of mine that may be relevant, it would be when one of my brothers and I fell asleep together and I had a wacky dream that I can remember vividly. The dream was of a war/violent nature with the setting resembling somewhere in the Middle East. This dream was unique because of its details and very nature... very different from all of the other dreams I've had. The dream was even more so curious to me because its more my brother's habit to watch violent movies, especially those concerning war... He studies politics and is into counter-terrorism, international relations, and what not. As such, the possibility that I may have intercepted my brother's dream in a way occurred to me... the dream was just too different from the dreams that I'm used to having. My brother and I were in the dream (our heads were cut off [we only existed as a head] and we were trying to devise a plan involving bombings that were seeming to occur. I wish that it had occurred to me during the dream to communicate the anomalies with my brother while in the dream (with our talking heads) but we seemed to be more concerned about whatever war that was occurring. It didn't occur to us, in the dream, that it was in fact a dream (though I had a bit of consciousness of this once I realized that I [and my bro] were mere heads, and just went with the flow). I told my bro about it when we awoke, but he laughed it off and didn't really care... and so I have to assume that he didn't share the same dream, though he admits that he usually never has dreams. I tell him that everybody dreams, but he's skeptical of it because he never remembers them! I facetiously ask him: "how is it that a person who talks [gibberish] in his sleep quite regularly doesn't remember his dreams?!"  :roll: Lol. Anybody else talk in their sleep? Anybody else think they may have shared a dream with somebody?

LightBeam

I'll repost my experience again to reply to this question.
I don't have many experiences in the RTZ, except when I get homesick and decide to fly to my childhood house.
And this is the only time when someone recalled in their dream that I was there and confirm what we both experienced. So, before I describe the experience, to your question if dreams take place in the astral, absolutely, however it is the zone where we are projected within the reality composed exclusively of our thoughts. That includes fears as well, explaining terrors, demons, negative dreams, etc. As long as we are connected to a physical vehicle and are focused into a slow dense energy reality we cant perceive the higher realms with full awareness. The near death experiences for example are more vivid and stable than the astral projection accounts. So, in a way even though I have experienced many different frequency realities, I don't know for sure what will it be when I am completely free of this physical body. Anyway, here is my experience:

"I ended up at home in my country and saw my sister. We were sitting at a restaurant and I said that I wanted to order some chocolate cake, because in real life I was on a diet and I could not have any. So they brought us a huge slice and we both started eating. The taste in the astral is so much more enhanced. That thing was so delicious, that I want to go back for more lol. Then I was telling her that we were out in the astral and to convince her, I grabbed her waist and we both flew few feet off the ground. Then I told her, "now, you try flying by yourself" and she flew off and disappeared in the sky.
After that I was walking by myself somewhere and I was thinking about my physical body, but I didn't seem to loose control and snap back. So I thought about it and I thought about it and I said to my self that I must be dead, since I am not returning. But for some reason that thought did not bother me at all. In fact I felt liberated somehow. Eventually I woke up!

The next day I was talking to my sister and as I was telling her that in my OBE I found her, she interrupted me and started telling me that during my exact time of OBE, she was taking an afternoon nap (time difference) and she was dreaming that she was flying. Then I continued telling her that in fact I was showing her how to fly and sent her off on her own. She could not believe it!!!!!"""
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Dean01

This is a very cool experience. Thanks for sharing!!

catmeow

LightBeam, I like your thinking. But anyway, to answer the OP's question, yes I do most firmly believe this is possible. See the Validation Thread:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/validation_thread-t25607.0.html

where I describe an experience of this kind. I believe there are a few more shared dreams in the thread. It is definitely possible.
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda