Describing the astral plane

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

1) This is a difficult question to answer. It is hard to explain unless you have experienced it for yourself. It is intesne and in your face. It can look like anything, sometimes things you cannot even imagine. Your emotions play a big role. They can be very overwelming so you need to learn to control them. I think it feels more real than the physical, if that makes sense to you.

2) I cannot really answer this as I have not read his book. Plan on reading Astral Dynamics when I get a chance. I can say that I have not experienced anything negative as I have heard Robert has experienced.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by clandestino:
I read Robert Bruce's book recently, and I am fascinated by how he described the astral plane.

Please forgive me if this question has come up before...I'd like to ask those people who have had several projection experiences :
1) How does the astral plane look / feel / sound etc ?

From my experience, it's suprisingly very similar to the world which you know now.  Of course, I'm sure this is due to me projecting mainly in the real time zone, or a level close to it.  Most of the time, when I get out, it's so REAL that I have to thrust my arm through a wall just to prove to myself that I am truly out!

quote:

2) Are your experiences similar / identical / different to Robert Bruce's observations ?

Some of mine are similiar.  Then again, he is much more experienced that me, so he has seen things that I can only imagine right now.  A lot of what you see and experience is due to your emotional state at the time, and how well you can keep calm through the situation.

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash, Founder and Editor
MyJokeMail.com - Jokes and Humor
http://myjokemail.com
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

clandestino

cheers folks. From what I've experienced, the real time zone appears pretty much identical to the physical world.

I noticed a slight blue tinge to everything and I also noticed objects shimmered slightly. Then I noticed a pattern take shape on the ceiling, with brilliant blue/ green lights. As I observed it, the pattern gradually grew bigger as it took up more of my attention span.....gradually bringing me out into the physical world again.

That's my 30 secs of experience, for all its worth !!!!!

I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

PeacefulWarrior

Clandestino-  what does your screen name mean?  Just curious...

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

clandestino

It just means clandestine or "secret". Its the title of an album by Manu Chao, and the song "clandestino" is about the battle of indiginous indians in mexico against government oppression.

But now I just wish Id stuck with my real name, Mark !!

clandestino

I read Robert Bruce's book recently, and I am fascinated by how he described the astral plane.

Please forgive me if this question has come up before...I'd like to ask those people who have had several projection experiences :
1) How does the astral plane look / feel / sound etc ?
2) Are your experiences similar / identical / different to Robert Bruce's observations ?