Talking To Yourself While Practicing

Previous topic - Next topic

SCHMUSTIN

Hey Guys & Galls,

I was just reading over a thread I have read a few times before.
I do this a bit as I find that I have grown between the time I read it once and then for the second, third or forth time. I usually pick up something new each time I read it.

So as I was re-reading another post, I noticed that the OP had noted that, he/she has conversations with himself and he/she was not sure how to stop that from happening.
And it was happening while laying down to project.

In the reply's everyone was pretty well telling the OP that this is normal and to have the conversation and at some point the conversation would take on a life of its own and this was another way to experience the NP and possible have a OBE.

I noticed this this time, but not last time. So, I wanted a little more incite into this and how to go about it cause I find that I can be laying there counting or doing some technique and I will notice that out of nowhere I am talking to myself.

I usually end the conversation right there and proceed with whatever I was doing.... Usually I count.

My thought was you wanted to keep your mind just active enough to keep the awareness.
Would a conversation not be to stimulating to shift focus enough to have an OBE? Or do people also use this method to achieve an OBE?

Thinking I should have let those conversation go.......  :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Lumaza

SCHMUSTIN, I use the "losing yourself in thought" technique quite a bit. This normally will lead me to a "mental projection". I will find myself in the 3d dark zone, but while there I just work on things. Normally those things are new designs for my Crystal Amplifiers or anything else that I have questions on.  

It doesn't matter what you are focusing on, unless of course you are still directly focusing on your physical body. While in that thought, brief images normally will occur. Don't fight it. Many times while counting I will get "redirected" to some other thing that I need to see or learn at the moment.

Go with it. I hear that so many people have a hard time because of their "monkey minds". If that is problem like they say "if you can't beat it, join it".

There are also people that will just "watch" those thoughts, but don't engage them. That is a technique as well. It's always best to experiment and find something that works for you. That will work for awhile, but then you have to find a new way and "adapt" to it. That is, if you wish continued success.

Many times, I just "go with the flow"!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

SCHMUSTIN I really don't think there is a wrong way. There are so many routes to OBE. They are all just versions of the same. Now I'm talking only about when people are trying to have an OBE. Go with what feels right to you. If nothing happens, shrug and wait, sometimes the effort pays on when you least expect it. Those conversations can be valuable, trust that.

Like Lumaza said, Monkey Mind seems pretty normal for most people. Entertain the monkey.

Perhaps you think it is all up to you and you alone and if you don't do it right it won't work. If that IS the case then know this, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Trust your support team and ask them for help. Ask in any form that is comfortable to you. I simply ask respectfully out loud. I tell them what my problem is and ask for help. THEN I wait, if that just means going to sleep then I go to sleep.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

SCHMUSTIN

Thanks for the reply's.

I am starting to think I am possible over thinking this process or creating some sort of block for my self...

I think i am trying to control the process to much? I will try just going with he flow. See how it goes!

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on December 21, 2018, 15:51:06
Monkey Mind seems pretty normal for most people. Entertain the monkey.
***** Five stars awarded, lol!  :-D
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Quote from: SCHMUSTIN on December 21, 2018, 19:44:54
I am starting to think I am possible over thinking this process or creating some sort of block for my self...

I think i am trying to control the process to much? I will try just going with he flow. See how it goes!
That's what we have been trying to tell you for a while now. To shift from here to there is simple. You just need to "learn" how to get out of it's way! Of course that's easier said than done. But your eyes are opening up to that now! I often say here "change your Mindset, changes your reality". That's what that statement means.

A huge populace here in our World, see ourselves as only this "physical vessel" that we are using at this moment in time. The key is to learn how to "release" your focus totally away from your physical while being consciously aware the entire time. Many times your body will fight tooth and nail to hold you to it. The only times you fully release that focus is when you "click out" to go to sleep. With this practice we do it while staying completely aware of it the entire time. That means we need to not only learn to overcome the bells, whistles and hurdles, but also need to learn mental control over what to do next, once we find ourselves there.