The 3rd eye

Previous topic - Next topic

jilola

I often get a feeling of a knuckle being pressed between my eyes really hard. Sometimes the feeling extends to the back of my head as well. Ive figured it's either 3rd eye or a brain spasm from trying too hard.

jouni

amcturbo

Hi Hephaestus,
Was this energy you felt on you forehead about 1" above your eyebrows ... and did it feel like there was a small BUZZING BEE right against your forehead, or tingling slightly under the skin?

I get this 3rd Eye buzzing/tingling occasionally when attempting a consciously-induced OBE.  While I'm no expert (yet .. LOL), this is the area of the 3rd Eye ... and that's what I attribute it to.

Greg Taylor :)

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by amcturbo:
Hi Hephaestus,
Was this energy you felt on you forehead about 1" above your eyebrows ... and did it feel like there was a small BUZZING BEE right against your forehead, or tingling slightly under the skin?

Yep, thats exactly what it was like. :)

Grenade01

Sometimes you get weird pressure's in the energy centers
Especially in the third eye and chest (or at least I do hehe)
After a very intense experience often my forehead will hurt there and I will get headaches the next day or two...and I usually take a break if that happens

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

Frank

I posted something about this a short while ago. With me, there was a kind of pressure like a coin or something was stuck on my forehead. Only it wasn't at the onset of an obe, but was with me during waking hours. It was a tad annoying as I kept wanting to brush it off.

The feeling has gone now. But I suspect it's gone because I got used to feeling it. It came about when I started to develop my technique of remotely viewing the Astral and mentally stepping into it, and was with me for about a week.

Yours,
Frank

Mobius

Hey all

Frank is right, it's been talked about a bit in here, the ol third eye, brow chakra, pineal gland, pressure sensation, weird sensation, just above the eyebrows in the center of the forehead.

I'll throw in this link again for new members, although many books I own have different positions of the pineal gland, this site is one of the only ones I know of that contains pictures & mention the third eye & pineal gland.

http://www.crystalinks.com/thirdeyepineal.html

I'm not sure if it mentions the sensations you get while focusing on this thing, but it has some good general info in it anyway.

Good journeys everyone

Mobius

Frank

Thanks a bundle, Mobius, for the link. I just read the line, "The crown chakra reaches down until its vortex touches the pineal gland" and a MAJOR piece of the puzzle fell into place.

Yours,
Frank

Mobius

G,day Frank

I'm still having the same sensations, from last time we talked, the weird sensation above your eyebrows in the middle of your forehead. I'm really annoyed with it as it seems to throb now even when I read the paper or some other non metaphysical type book & I feel myself wanting to touch the area to feel if anything is protruding!

I hope I get used to it soon or it that it stops, either one would be nice as a couple of months has been a bit much with this feeling. I'm not reading any OBE books or anything at the moment as I am back at Uni, so I don't understand why it's hanging around on me. I hope MY piece to that puzzle comes soon.

I notice though it gets worse around the full moon, so that's tonight & tomorrow night I'll be feeling it, for sure. A lot of little coincidences are turning up this full moon for me, tomorrow the 27th will be a full moon, my fiance's 28th birthday, Robert has an interview & an oppurtunity will be explored with my other love in life, music. My sister is turning up for a visit after 2 years in Japan. So there's a strange sort of mystical sense about this weekend for me, strange days indeed...............................................strange days indeed.

Lots of thought this weekend, will have my little third eye matee acheing like buggery, so I'm keen to see what's on the other side.

Good journeys all

Mobius

Hephaestus

Last night after visiting here I decided "yep im gunna try for an oobe, this time im gunna do it!!!" well I get into bed and start to relax, made my body all nice and calm and relaxed to the point it was almost feeling numb LOL. So im layed there for about 20 minutes trying to get my body to sleep but keep my conscious mind working (I was close to doing it too) anyway, when suddenly I started to feel something on my forehead right in the middle - I thought "could this be my 3rd eye". My oobe attempt sort of turned into a very deep meditation.

It felt like something was stuck to my forehead and felt like some kind of energy, it wasn't my imagination or anything like that. Was this my 3rd eye I was feeling?