The reason people attract negs

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn McCaffrey

Wow man, lol not to make my self a drama king but you really got me there all the symptoms hearing stuff pysical ailments depression panic attakcks heart irregulartities(sp?).  That's me. I cant project yet. How do i get "it" or these feeling i thought have allways just been part of me to go away?

kakkarot

shawn, do you excercise? excercising a good amount (not too much) each day can get rid of most physical problems.

over the last while i've really been letting myself get, shall we say, not fit;). and when i started pushing myself even just a little, i realized that my heart was very weak. after a few days of just pushing myself a slight bit harder than normal in everything i did, my heart toughened up to the point that i can really push myself and i have to worry more about collapsing from my muscles giving out rather than my heart.

also numerous studies have shown that having a healthy (ie through excercise) body will help deal with many issues that are normally thought to be psychological in nature (ie extreme manic depressive episodes). it's not a cure, but it's a starting point. a good one.

~kakkarot

jjnewbin

Hi,

I think that these "negs" you and Robert Bruce talk about are probably real...but their interaction with people seems to lack consistency. Before Robert Bruce there was, as we all probably know, Robert Monroe exploring and writing about this stuff (OBE's). I have 2 of his books and he was not overly interested in this kind of thing. Robert Bruce seems to have had enough experience with negs to write a book about protection, but plenty of other people have little or no problem with them. This leaves me to think it does really depend on the individual...and this might go for all experiences with negative spirits in general.

I only know about negative spirits from books, TV, movies and forums like this one, not from direct experience. And I see that plenty of writers don't worry too much about them at all. I think people who dedicate so much energy in writing books about them create a kind of light hysteria among their avid readers.

Now, having said all that, I am going to check under my bed tonight!

jj

kaseylech

Or perhaps they're only attracted to certain things... like high energy levels, or different types of energy.

Maybe Robert Bruce tastes like candy to them. :P

Glacius

I bet its becuase we always talk about negative enities on this forrum. Haha, we are creating our own fears. If noone knew about the negative entities they probably would not attract them. Fear is what attracts them.

Glacius

quote:
Originally posted by kakkarot

shawn, do you excercise? excercising a good amount (not too much) each day can get rid of most physical problems.

over the last while i've really been letting myself get, shall we say, not fit;). and when i started pushing myself even just a little, i realized that my heart was very weak. after a few days of just pushing myself a slight bit harder than normal in everything i did, my heart toughened up to the point that i can really push myself and i have to worry more about collapsing from my muscles giving out rather than my heart.

also numerous studies have shown that having a healthy (ie through excercise) body will help deal with many issues that are normally thought to be psychological in nature (ie extreme manic depressive episodes). it's not a cure, but it's a starting point. a good one.

~kakkarot

You could not be more correct. Even just a little exercise a day will make a huge, noticable improvment on your body, both physically and spiritually. You will also be in a better state of mind. Even if you smoke, and think there is no way to feel more energized. If you hike all the time, and do lots of activity I bet your lungs and heart will be stronger than someone who does not do anything. Even if you smoke.

Fat_Turkey

Negative spirits attacking people? Of course it's true! I have never even projected and I get negs bugging me all the time. Of course the attacks aren't as severe as those from astral projection but I still hear things at night and I hear voices as I fall to sleep. I wonder where that book I ordered is? Stupid Amazon.com [:(!]

But really, that's an awesome theory...what inspired you? I say that Robert Monroe never had experience with negs because he did OBE a slightly different way...or maybe he just doesn't "taste" very nice [:P]. And yeah...maybe some people taste like candy to them!!! [:P]

Anyhoo, I find that people who practice using energy are more likely to attract negs because their energy level increases and they naturally hold more energy in their bodies than normal people. It's because of that "ripple" effect you talked about. Everybody has a kind of energy "signature," and when you practice using energy in any way then that signature becomes stronger and easier to lock on to. Also, when you practice using energy you should be able to protect yourself so it's no biggy ;).

later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Shimewaza

I started out writing a reply to this and ended up confusing myself and having to think about it a bit more. So, I'll just give this link for others interested in this suject to look at:

http://www.abardoncompanion.com/Demons.html

- Shimewaza.

Hephaestus

Ive theorised that when a person leaves the body that a sort of shockwave is released, a sort of imprint which entities in close proximity on the astral can detect and are thus informed that someone has entered the astral, negs most likely go to investigate which is why people projecting sometimes come across them just as they're leaving their bodies - whilst out of body I believe the negs attach themselves to a persons silver cord (the silver cord connecting via the heart chakra) so when a person goes back into their bodys the negs 'tentical' which is attached to the silver cord gets deeply embeded within a persons energy body which is why for most people an attack from a neg is pretty severe, this deep attachment allows negs to basically interupt brain signals causing people to hallucinate things such as noises upstairs or voices causing fear in the subject thus feeding the neg entity, physical ailments to such an attachment is loss of breath, panic attacks, a heart beat irregularity from time to time and a feeling of deep depression.

Any comments on my theory?