These vibes?

Previous topic - Next topic

heter

What vibes? So far in my month or so of projecting, I have not felt any vibes? What am I doing wrong? What do they feel like?

Logic

You can feel vibes or vibrations when you are entering or in a trance state. If you cannot reach vibes, then you are not allowing your body and or mind to relax, it is crucial that you must be very calm to achieve this state.

To me, vibes feel like vertigo, a swaying almost disorienting rotating feeling.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

heter

I thought I entered the trance state? I have gotten where It is very difficult to raise my arms, and I can barely feel the chair under me. I also have felt very heavy. But not those vibes. So then I need to do that physical relaxation stuff then?

Logic

Well, whatever you can do to become as fully relaxed as possible should work, everything from there on is a mental barrier like not being able to project, if thats what you're saying.

heter

Quote from: LogicWell, whatever you can do to become as fully relaxed as possible should work, everything from there on is a mental barrier like not being able to project, if thats what you're saying.

Yeah but do some people just not feel these vibes or what?

astralpwka

Not everybody feels the vibes, and though it is a common experience with many projectors, it isn't necessary. Maybe you'll experience them later in your experiences. They are very noticable.

I've never felt the vibes when projecting from dreams. If they're there, I pay them no attention.

in'lakech

I have a question about vibrations. All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. When we start feeling these vibrations, are we just starting to experience the fact that we are just vibrating energy?

astralspinner

Trance isn't something you only experience physically. Your mind feels quite different in trance. If your only symptoms of trance are feeling heavy, you're not in trance, you're just relaxed.

The Night Mist

heter

Vibes or vibrations are totaly not necessary for OBE...I don't feel them either.
Vibrations are just symptoms of projection, sometimes you get 'em sometimes you don't...You might never get them, it really depends on you and how developed your energy body is.

astral man

hey guys, when i am projecting, i use a method called the mind hum, where you hum out loud and then get the hum to continue in your head. That is the thing that gets me the vibrations going.

Thought that may help
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

in'lakech

I  get vibrations from mainly breathing deeply. They come in a matter of minutes. I'm reading a book on meditation, and was doing a technique to help make breathing deeper and longer in between. It was the "In" and "out" method if you're curious. In a matter of minutes of doing it my face is vibrating and the book doesn't talk about it lol.

heter

My mind does feel diffrent during a trance. Thinking is much clearer during it.

I also don't feel that vertigo sensation you guys talk about. So I am not in a trance then? How do i get to that point?

Logic

Quote from: astral manhey guys, when i am projecting, i use a method called the mind hum, where you hum out loud and then get the hum to continue in your head. That is the thing that gets me the vibrations going.

Thought that may help

I believe that is a form of Merkaba.

Logic

Continuing to relax your mind and body is the best way to achieve a state of trance. Sometimes its hard, and your mind is too active or too concerned with success to actually just let the feeling come naturally, which can be a road block for you.

heter

Quote from: LogicContinuing to relax your mind and body is the best way to achieve a state of trance. Sometimes its hard, and your mind is too active or too concerned with success to actually just let the feeling come naturally, which can be a road block for you.

K thanks. I guess I'll just keeping practicing.

astral man

logic, ummm....what is Markab
"People only see what they are prepared to see."