Three Unusual Feelings - Just Sharing!

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob29

Last night I tried relaxation techniques and then mantras.  Three unusual occurrences happened to me.

1. I felt as though my body went completely numb while concentrating on the mantra.  It felt like I had 100 pound weights on my body.  I 
   could move but couldn't get past this.

2. I felt a brief gust of air coming from my window..even though it was closed and I did make sure there were no breezes coming through.

3. I heard what sounded like the ocean in my ears.  It was almost like taking a seashell and holding it up to your ear.

Unfortunately I didn't project but my head felt like it was swimming like I was almost loose but just couldn't detach.

The interesting part is I almost feel like my senses sort of heightened.  I was more aware and alert almsost.

Please feel free to comment if this has happened to you or if you have any suggestions on the heaviness aspect. 
Thank you!

bonthan

Hey buddy I projected this morning for the first time, but ended up getting stuck. Since you have such a hard time to astral project. You never astral projected before? If no, i suggest trying different method. I tried meditation and it didn't work for me, for 3 weeks I sleep only 5 hours a day because I would usually lie in bed and meditate and it takes a lot of my time.

So I would suggest you walk around your room right now and touch everything, slide your hand over the objects and feel their texture, feel the touch of each things and remember where they are, then before you go to sleep, repeat in your mind "I am out-of-body", tell yourself that I want to be out of your body, repeat it for about a minute or two, then relax and IMAGINE yourself walking around your room, feeling each objects, don't just relive the moment, imagine that you are experiencing it right now, feel the texture of each object, keep feeling the objects in your room until you are sleep and drift into sleep, remember you have to hold onto the thought of yourself walking around touching stuffs, hold on to the thought and go to sleep with it, then you will wake up with a vibration and ready to get out of your body. That's where I was this morning, I was stuck and couldn't get out because of this horse headed creature grabbing at my neck.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Rob29 on February 26, 2009, 23:29:45
Last night I tried relaxation techniques and then mantras.  Three unusual occurrences happened to me.

1. I felt as though my body went completely numb while concentrating on the mantra.  It felt like I had 100 pound weights on my body.  I 
   could move but couldn't get past this.
This just means you were in trance, but your consciousness was still focused on your body.  Did you try an exit method or a loosening method?

Quote2. I felt a brief gust of air coming from my window..even though it was closed and I did make sure there were no breezes coming through.
This is an energetic phenomenon.  You just felt astral currents, so to speak.  If it's strong enough it's called astral wind.

Quote3. I heard what sounded like the ocean in my ears.  It was almost like taking a seashell and holding it up to your ear.
This is astral noise and it's a sign of separation.  No one knows what it really is but some think that it could be your chakras generating enough energy to project.  This is an excellent time to start working on getting out.

QuoteUnfortunately I didn't project but my head felt like it was swimming like I was almost loose but just couldn't detach.
If you're partially loose but only partially, I recommend some loosening methods before the exit attempt.

QuoteThe interesting part is I almost feel like my senses sort of heightened.  I was more aware and alert almsost.
Yep, a sure sign of deep trance.

QuotePlease feel free to comment if this has happened to you or if you have any suggestions on the heaviness aspect. 
Thank you!
As I said before, these were separation symptoms.  They happen to beginners in a very strong and obvious fashion and then taper off and mellow out when you get more experience.

Steele

yeh cftraveller has alot of good points basically saying from this point where you are at you are where i was about two months ago. i had no idea what to do and i kept experimenting. basically when you get there i like to just do deep breathing and try to slip into the astral realm.