Real time question.

Previous topic - Next topic

lateralus897

I really have no answers, but I've had a similar experience. I was doing some energy work while sitting down and after a while I felt heavy sensations. I opened my eyes and everthing seemed kinda gold-tinted. I'm also curious as to what this was.

ralphm

maybe you were developing astral sight. maybe you were focusing through a particular chakra.  i think the weird sounds you hear while trying to project are chakra related(at least that is what a psychic told me) so maybe you were using the chakra that is golden.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

cainam_nazier

I do not get sounds with sight.   And this was different than sight is normally for me.  Normally I get like third person perspective of things  but this was first person.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.

Grenade01

Sounds similar to my astral sight
glimpses of objects, sometimes zoomed in or in a lot of detail, sometimes lit up really weird almost like its backlit or something.  I wish i could have a more consistant astral sight that i could hold...I only get these weird glimpses
often times i feel as if im having the astral sight, but I cant open my astral eyes
kind of like what your saying
they just feel locked shut

I get that in dreams a lot too
where Ill have one eye half open but i cant open them both all the way
it drives me nuts..seriously ...especially in dreams I get so frusterated that it literally makes me go crazy in my dreams sometimes

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

WalkerInTheWoods

I had a similar experience before. I was laying down on my bed trying to project. The room was bright from sunlight shining in the window so I put a blindfold over my eyes. After awhile of trying without any success I gave up and decided to get up. I opened my eyes and was looking at the ceiling. The light was turned on, which I thought was weird because the sun was so bright. I think realized that I had the blindfold on my eyes and should not be able to see the ceiling at all, at which point everything went black. Sounds similar to your experience to me.

Clearly in my case I was not looking through my physical. It sounds like you were not looking through yours either. This must be astral vision or we were actually projecting close to our bodies.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

cainam_nazier

A question about projecting in real time.

I was meditating earlier today and while doing so my eyes opened a couple of times.  But the room in which I sit in was different, mostly in the ways of the lighting.  I normally sit in my room with a black light on.  I find it better for my eyes since I have some sensativity to direct light.  Now as far as the lighting being different the room had some what of a golden glow to it.  Asmost like being outside or having the sun lighting the room.  But however the windows are covered in my room to prevent this from happening and I think it was still dark out side.
It felt as if my eyes were opening and closing, I could not seem to keep them open.  But when I stopped I noticed that when I went to open my eyes they were almost sealed shut.  As if I had them closed the whole time or long enough for the eye boogers to form.  So were my real eyes open at all?
I have heard of this before.  From what I have been told in the past that the kind of color change I saw is common for projections.  Is that true?  Or has any one else had the same?
My desk looked pretty much the same but I was getting glimpses of different parts of it.  I would have normally had to have moved my head to see them.

I would be thankfull for any thoughts on the subject.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.