Was it an astral kiss?

Previous topic - Next topic

tjhunt37

Well anyway, I am not too sure if it were a dream but not too sure if it were an astral projection either, anyway I had dreamt or astral projected  about my room mate, she was wearing a red dress, anyway we were all of a sudden looking at eachother, she had started stroking me and I loved the sensation it was giving me, but it felt so real, like it felt like such a powerful kiss....That morning when I saw her I had some weird feeling about her not too sure why though...But yeah could someone tell me if I had AP?

Contenteo

First off, every dream is technically a projection. It is just an AP without conscious control. We AP every night whether we remember or not.

The first stable and identifiable state, the 'Focus level', that could be labeled 'the astral' is known commonly as F21. Most unconscious dreams occur here.

The best metric to see how 'deep' you are (in focus levels, F21 F22 F23..etc) is how well you could identify nuances amongst the places and people within your experience.
When you see entities you recognize and places you know, these are indicators of a F21(in your own memory palace) experience

So yes, it was technically a projection, as are all dreams, but it was inside your own mental construct of reality. Aka, your brain thunked it up and experienced it, much like a day dream. Most Freudian sleep sciences should apply here.

:oops: Sorry this is probably not the answer you were looking for. On this plane of reality, We are all bound by the constraints of our physical bodies and their carnal desires to selflessly replicate. I would take this dream as a simple a synthesized mental model.

Best.

Cheers,
Contenteo

illprotocol

8-) Way to go! She likes you.

Lookedynamixhales

Sounds like your in bro ;) well what ever it was enjoy....could you imagine if you both projected and shared a kiss...ha imagine the sexual tension that will be created ;)