What is this???

Previous topic - Next topic

BluBelle

I am a newbie and have been trying to have an OBE off and on for about two years with no luck yet.  When I get to the mind awake/body asleep totally relaxed stage and start to try climbing the rope, I get a weird feeling in my throat area.  It kind of feels like little ropes that are anchored to the ground are attached to the side of neck and holding me down (it reminds me of the pictures you see of the Lilliputins tying down Gulliver).  At the same time, the throat area from my chin to my upper chest feels like it is sort of wet/sort of tingling.  I don't know how else to explain it.  Is this normal?  I haven't seen reference to it anywhere.
Any input or old posts I've missed would be much appreciated.

themandude

sounds like you need to open your throat chakara so your astral body can split, it seems to be holding you down. or maybe iam wrong

shadow_specter

I know EXACTLY what u mean.  Does the wetness kind of move, or *kind* of feel like slime?  Well I'm pretty sure i know exactly what you're experiencing, and all I can say is to keep on meditating.  Eventually it'll clear it, trust me.
Aim: xShadowXSpecterx
MSN: Shadow_Specter_2007@hotmail.com

BluBelle

Thanks shadow_specter.  You explained it exactly!  I keep feeling like my throat chakra is so open it's bleeding.