what scares you the most?FACE YOUR FEARS HERE

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

My biggest fear has been fearing the unknown. When I first started projecting this was a big issue for me. The first few times I got out I would get so afraid because I did not know what to expect I jumped back into my body. This is really not bad now. Sometimes, if I have gone a long time without projecting, I will start feeling a little afraid when I first start trying to project. But I quickly put this aside, especially once I start to feel the vibrations and start to separate. You never really know what you are going to experience when you get out. Sometimes it can be totally different than anything you can imagine. I have learned to accept this, or still trying to at times.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

cainam_nazier

I fear control the most, or rather loosing it.
I like to feel like I am in control of my life, my emotions, and the things that effect those the most.
I do not like the idea of some one else "doing the driving".

This can be a big problem at times since there are instances where control needs to be given to another or perhaps removed to feel the full effect of the situation.  While developing this problem comes in the way of not understanding something at first.  When things just happen and I don't know how or why.  There is no control over the situation and I tend to pull myself away.
I understand that some times you need to just let things happen, and let them happen a few times untill understanding and control are established.  But there in lies my problem, I want to be able to control it first, so then I can decide if it is some thing that I want to do or not.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.

Patty

I was raised catholic.

My biggest fear is that the catholic church is right and my instincts are wrong. I'd kind of hate to go to hell because of the path I am choosing.

I don't see anything negative when I am out, although often things are kind of murky - sort of dark and hazy.  I am guessing it is a reflection of my inner state, and as that continues to clear, so will the experiences. When I was young I would 'see' the sort of creatures that you mention and they ARE frightening sometimes, I am glad I haven't seen them in a while.

Patty

alpha

fallenangel:
yes I know im afraid of the unknown too,especially in real life.The best thing you can do I think is to expect nothing.That way whatever you get will always be something.If you expect something, it just makes things harder for us.You expect too  much and you get disappointed,because youll never get that much.And this was especially hard for me.Not really to do with obes'.But In the real world.I would expect the worst.This is bad and I got out of this habit.For when bad things do happen,it just makes it seem that much worst.Even though they are never as bad as you expect.

Cainam:
I understand,Ive felt the same way throughout my life.And my obes' sometimes.But I think we have to learn to trust our higher self.I had a lucid dream where I was in my living room,And I just spontaneously flew out of my body.And I saw my physical body get up on its own.And it went and grabbed on to my girlfriend.And started hugging her and spinning her around like dancing.This scared me very much.I was afraid  my physical body was going to hurt her.I could see all this happening from my astral body.And I woke up gasping for my breath.This helped me know to not be afraid of not being in control.But I still am,I guess.

Sometimes I feel as if my life is already written.Everything thats going to happen,will happen.Just the way it was meant to be.All I have to do is let go.You mentioned  this.Its really not easy because we have been afraid for long time..My obes' just feel  easier for me.I mean ive been stuck in a few places for awhile.And I just let it happen and didnt think anything at all.And things turned out fine.I dont really have any thoughts at all when im out.

patty:
me too,I was raised catholic.My parents are really religious.They forced me to do so many things,that I never understood.This is just my opinion here but I feel earth is the only hell and maybe the lower subplanes..Look around you most people are in very bad shape in the real world.Just look how they are when your driving.One mistake and someone will flick you off.Or worst try to ram you off the road.One day someone cut me off and they were screaming things out there window at me.I didnt do anything wrong.This shows me what kind of state most people are in. I was a very miserable person in my past.To me there cant be anything much worst than that.

I think if god didnt want us to do these things.Than we wouldnt be able to do them.This I feel is saving my life.I know now that it is worth it to be good.And too not hold things against people anymore.And especially myself.For people are not really who they appear to be and sometimes neither am I.The worst they seem the more they need your love.You dont have to show them.Like the song"youve got to hide your love away!!

Hope this helps,pay attention to your lucid dreams.The ones that scare you.They will show how it was meant to be.Ive had many and they are telling me that I shouldnt be afraid of anything.But this is not easy for ive been afraid of these things since I can remember.But im working on them.

You might find yourself having those lucid dreams now,,they will have to do with these fears you just posted up.Your higher self is always listening I think.And  few times after I posted something I was afraid of on here.That same night I would have one regarding the same things.GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"

Clarine

Hi !

What is scaring me ?  It's stupid...

I'm scared to be scared...

I don't know how to explain, it's easier to me in french.

When I have OBE, I'm afraid to see monsters and things like that.  But I know that if I think about these things, I can even imagine them and be afraid because of my fears...

I'm working to take it easy.

Clarine xxx

alpha

Hi clarine,
It took me awhile to get over that.It made it easier for me to know that they have always been there all my life.(negs).Even if you cant feel  them than.I knew my neg thoughts would drain me eventually..They are always around waiting for you to get scared.All they do is suck that fear out of you.

If you are in a good mood you have nothing to worry about.And you have nothing to worry about anyway.They dont really hurt at all.Compared to real physical pain.It may feel a little uncomfortable on your energy body.Ive had a few of them on me.And even tried pulling them off.But its like they become a part of you.All you can really do is try to make yourself feel better.If you are feeling that bad about it.I think if you cry it would work to get them off.

Ive not tried this yet for I have a hard time doing it.But you know how you feel after you cry.You are fearless and everything is still inside.This may be why we have tears.I dont know though.Im not really sure of anything anymore.This is just what I lean too at this moment in time.Good luck with your fear!!Hope I didnt make you more scared.

Negs arent evil.They just do what they are designed for.Fear is like there fav dessert.And they also like all the other bad emotions I think.

Question for anybody who knows:
Is it possible to suck your energy back from a neg?

"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"

alpha

heres some others  of mine,I fear I am in way over my head
And I fear I try to take too much on at once.

But I dont have any  fear of cold oatmeal...lol

cainam_nazier

You know oddly enough I also tend to fear being in water by myself.  Like in a lake, pool, or the ocean.  When I am around others I don't get that way but when alone I always feel as if something is going to come out of the nothing and pull me under.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.

reclining orb

I fear not being loved.

I think a fish eating me from underneath fits into that category. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_dead.gif" border=0>
Maybe a little nibble is ok. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>

regards,
orb

alpha

its most likely because of all those stories we hear,on the news shark attacks,In the movies its movies like jaws.And piranahs.Ah I like those films for they are funny especially piranha.These definetely stick in your mind.Everything sticks in your mind like its flypaper.When you are alone in the water its worst because you know there is noone there to help you.If some fish does wanna take a bite at you.My girlfriend is terrified of crabs.She will run out as fast as she can when she sees one...lol.Ive got bitten by them.So I just try to stay away from them.And jellyfish,those guys bother me a bit.

Best thing I think we can do is just not think about it.And enjoy our swims.Every little part of it.Anything thats going to happen will happen. Fear is a very useless emotion.But we are all stuck with it.I try to not to make it any worst than it actually is.Ive yet to go this year.But last year I went during redtide..I dont know if you know what that is.Its like this redish seaweed stuff.And its everywhere.I was trying to bodyboard for the first time.And I couldnt catch a wave at all.

My girlfriend was with me and she didnt like the seaweed.She noticed that there were little  green worm like creatures in it.And they were getting on her skin.They are kinda like mosquitos.And sting a little when they bite.I seen them on me.And felt there little bites.But I didnt tell her because when she saw them on her.There she went running out.lol But I stood in the water and I didnt let them ruin my fun.Even though I never caught a wave at all that day.It was still so much fun.

Hey reclining orb nice name.If you love yourself and everyone else too.You wont need anything in return.Im not trying to say you dont.And dont take this the wrong way.For I feel the same way you do sometimes.Its like I want people to like me so much.And I will be afraid to speak sometimes because I dont want to disappoint them.And than they will not like me as much.  Like/love same thing

Robin

Fear of seeing a ghost /soul visit me again. Like it did when I was 9 years old and He walked right in my bedroom and I ran right out of my front door.

I have always feared he would return..

Robin,

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2c2fq/index2.htm

alpha

hey robin I cant really relate to that one,ive never actually seen a ghost in real life.Maybe I have but I just dont remember.But could it have been a relative of yours that past away?Maybe he/she didnt mean any harm and just wanted to bid you farewell.Since you are afraid he/she wont visit you again.Because maybe they love you too much and dont want to scare you..I dont know this is just what I thought  of first when I read your post.

I think if it was something bad.Then it would  be back to frighten you even more.So try your best not to be afraid.Youve got to face your fears.This is the only way.Dont take what I say as truth.The only thing im sure of these days is im sure of not being sure..lol Like I said this is the first thing that popped in my head.take care!

Bhikku

Airplanes and suffocation I fear a lot. The airplanes due to the "lack of my control" aspect and suffocation because as the American Athsma Association says "When you can't breath, nothing else matters."

"Look within, thou art the Budda"

Robin

Hi A lot of people have said the same thing to me like it was most likely a family member but...
I don't think it was a good spirit because I looked up the hallway and saw the male ghost walk in my bedroom and my record player started and it was turned all the way up. I was so scared from seeing him that I was frozen for a second but then I run up the stairs to the front of my room to shut the player off because my mom would have killed me if she came home and heard it blaring.

Then (this was during a rain storm) I ran down the stairs and flew out my front door and as I was running to my friends home I was ankle deep in water when lightning struck the tree next to me ands I took a charge from it and fell down and was very sick for days from it.

I just have a gut feeling that it was a set up buy Mr. Ghost. I was only 9 and now I am 35 but remember it like it was yesterday.

Robin,
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2c2fq/index2.htm

Tisha

I hate not knowing what's going on.  I'm not afraid of being out of control, as long as I know The Deal.  My greatest terror in psychic, magickal, or OBE-type situations is when SOMETHING significant is happening, but I don't know what's going on.

They were "in my head" once.  Who are "THEY?"  I don't know, just beings scooting into my head and checking it out, perhaps tweaking a gear here and there.  Why?  I DON'T KNOW.  That was a blood-curdling scream of an experience.  I hated it, I thought I was going to die.  If instead these beings had said, "Um, Ma'am, we're gonna get in your head and tweak some gears and gather some data, then we'll leave, so don't worry" I would have felt so much better about the event.  But the episode shocked me so much, I was ready for the psychiatric ward when they were through with me.

I used to be afraid of bugs.  I'm not afraid of them any more.  In fact, these days I wonder if there is a thing in the PHYSICAL world that frightens me anymore . . . except when I get premonitions about bad things happening.  Then I get REAL hard to live with.  I suppose it falls along the same lines . . . knowing something significant is happening but not knowing what it is.

Tisha

Tisha

kakkarot

spiders. i hate those creepy crawly things. i wouldn't mind them so much if they didn't get deadly poison, or weren't sooooo small that they can crawl all over you and choose where they want to bite you before you feel them on you.

ooh. nothingness and eternity also scare me. the idea of the destruction of the soul is a scary thought. and the inability to comprehend how a person could possibly keep themselves from being bored to death ;) during infinity.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

alpha

robin:
hey what you added helped me understand quite a bit better.Why you are so scared.I thought about this again alot.So heres what I think.This guy you saw.Wasnt really a man at all.He was just some type of neg who could change his shape.When you saw "him",you were very,very scared.Negs eat fear and you gave him all the power he needed to put tthat record player on.I dont think you should tie this and the lightining strike incident together.

"He"may of known that it was going to happen.And maybe he knew you were going to blame him,and feed him somemore.I really dont think "he"negs have the power to make lightning strike.If it had that kind of power,it wouldnt bother with a helpless 9 year old.By thinking that it was it,it really doesnt matter if he did or not.(I think he had nothing to do with it)You are feeding him 10x.So you have to untie that knot.Something simular happened to me.But on a smaller scale.

When I started to add things up.If you take the whole world into account.People get struck by lightning all the time.And im sure they dont recover right away.And alot more die.You survived and that tells me you are very strong.Infinite times stronger than this neg.So you dont have to be afraid anymore.This thing is not even powerful enough to appear anymore.It doesnt really have to though.You have been feeding him for a very long time now.I hope you understand.I read somewhere about this,why negs like to appear to children.Because we remember are whole lives and we feed them everytime we remeber and are firghtened.

Hope this helps you!!!!!!And hopefully nobody has told you this before........

alpha

tisha I sent you a pm!

This is for everyone who is reading this thread.If you feel you can help someone with there fear,especially if youve gotten over a simular fear.I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO HIJACK MY THREAD.This is why I made this thread.I wanted it to be a place where we could help each other out.But just keep this in mind.Please be as postive as you can.There are no dark clouds looming above us.Only sunshine and deep blue skies!!!!!Just do your best,thats all I ask.

alph is onlly a small piece of the infinite puzzle.Just like you,I can only do so much.So help out if you feel you can!And only if you really want too!Do not expect anything in return.

Frank

alpha

thanks Frank,glad you like...:)

Bhikku:
So you would rather be flying the plane?:)

They had some thing at a mall over here..It was only 40 bucks to go up and fly a small light plane.With an instructor ofcourse.You know ive always wanted too.But Im definetely a chicken chit...:)And maybe I will build up the courage to do it someday.....But I dont think its going to happen anytime soon.

So I guess that is another fear of mine.
And suffocation...i use to pass myself out when I was younger.Me and my friends use to do it to each other....It was a pretty dum thing to do now that I look back on it,,but I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time....hahha...after like 20 secs or so you dont feel a thing.So dying from suffocation is a pretty painless way to go.From my experiences.....lolBe not afraid.

kakkarot:
Your right.I just was at the zoo not too long ago.And they had some bug convention thing.All the most poisonous spiders were puny.And alot of em you couldnt even find in the tank,they were that small.Theres not really anything poisonous in my area.So Im not really afraid of any  bugs.I guess if there was id probably seal my house :)and make sure to have some kind of anti-venom on around at all times.This way I would have no reason to be afraid.But if you are meant to die by a spider.Its going to happen anyway.So mine as well be happy and not afraid.

About being stuck in infinity,Robert towards the end of his book.He talks about voids in  the astral.I dont know if you read.But he mentions that they are so peaceful and there is nothing to be afraid of at all.Because there is nothing there just blackness.Well something like that. You couldnt get stuck in there I dont think.If you did  eventually you would run out of energy and come back to earth.But you probably mean in the after life.I dont think even the worst people would end up in a place like that......Ive thought of the same thing before...:)

alpha

heres one of my biggest fears,
Im afraid the people that I love will end up in a bad place.When they die.Does everybody eventually get out and go higher like I read?Id like to hear what you guys think on this.
And im very afraid of losing them also.I cant deal with death very well.Im not afraid of dying myself but losing the ones that I love.Just thinking about it makes me afraid.

I know nobody like funerals.But they bother me alot.Sometimes i feel I rather just remember them the way that they were when they are living.See when I look back on people i loved that passed away.I see them as they were.But also I see them in there coffins.And I wish I could erase those images completely.....:(

quant

Well alpha, i know it's hard to do, but you even said it yourself. think back to the happy times.

I am not afraid of dying in the slightest, nor i am anyone else.  OK, i will be more upset when my family die, and a lot of them have, you just have to except the inevitable.  We all die some day, but only our physical bodies, your family members will ascend to a higher place, and the only thing you can do is to be happy for them.  They wont forget about you, nor you will them.  You could even say it's everyones destiny to die and return to the astral worlds and higher.  Be happy they actually lived a life on the physical world.  Living an entire full live on this world would get boring i imagine, when you are old, i imagine the only thing you can really look forward to is seeing your loved ones, but when they ascend, they will get more than enough.  So, as i said, it's hard, but try and just let go, accept what will be, and smile.  Like you said, rememeber the happy times, smile and have a laugh about it, and carry on with your life.  That's the good thing about a memory, you can "record" so much data and recall as much as you like, like it's just happened.
Remember that the physical body is just a shell.  Think of it as, your loved one has moved home to the other side of the planet, and instead of picking up the phone to talk to them, you have to contact them with more difficult means, but it can be done and is done all the time.
I hope i helped.
Be happy mate.

Robin

alpha Hi sorry I have not replied sooner I have been out of town. Yes you gave me food for though. Thank you.

I have had many interesting things happen to me  and my heart tell me that there is more to it and I will find it out in time. This mam was a full size man but foggy white color and transparent. He was wearing a suit even dress shoes. So interesting like many other things we all have experienced.

Sometimes I feel it is a way for others to keep us on a spiritual path.
I would love to hear your experience if you would want to share it.

Years ago in  OBE I flew over to a man fishing in knee high water. He and I looked at a water fall/rapids area . . .

Then I said I souldn't try that and he said Yes it will be like in PA I mean Delaware and I will be there to get you at the end.

To me Ii knew he was someome who cared very much for me and who was with me my whole life!

When he said PA he was refering to when I flew to PA to meet my birth mom and when he said Delaware he was refering to a childhood experience I had on the Delaware river when our whole group canoes tiped over on rapids and mine was the only one not to.

So I will be ok and have someone who loves me scoop me up in the end to take me home.

Ides315

Hey, all.

I would have to weigh in with alpha's last fears. Fear of things happening to the ones I love and the people I care about are the worst things for me. Second place would be being maimed, but not killed. I.E. quadrapalegic. Death does not scare me, but being dependent for everything does.

Take care

alpha

quant:
Ive been thinking about the things you say.And I feel you are right.I should try to be happy for them when they pass on.Even though I will be very sad and miss them alot. They are suffering here on earth.So do alot of other people I guess.And its not anyone of theres fault that they suffer.Its very hard to change.I know how hard.I was worried about my family and friends.Alot of them have alot of hate in them.I dont want them to end up in a negative place.

But you helped me,and you made me think about it more.Why would they end up in a bad place?Yes they may have alot of hate in them.But its because they are hurting and they are tired of it.Its not anything to do with them.Its just how the world is..everything was already messed up before we were all born...Why should we be responsible for that.....:) thank you!!!!

Robin:
its ok,Ive been busy anyway:)How you described that guy you saw.Thats the same color of the negs ive seen.All the people in my obes'  are not ghostly lookin.They look like normal people.Only happier...heh,So that makes me even more sure it was a neg.

Heres what happened to me.Ill try to make this as short as I can.It all started with one of my earlier obes'.When I first started leaving the real time zone.I ended up talking to this old man.And he told me there was ghosts upstairs in my house.This gave made me a little afraid.I didnt really believe it though.

But I guess I was upset one day.I was coming off some anti-anxiety medication.I felt really bad for a few weeks..Im not sure when this was but it was close to that day of the obe.I was in  bed.I think I may have watched a horror movie.And I wasnt feeling to brave.:)There is a small table right against my bed.And there were a few paper cups on it.

I was facing the other way.All of a sudden I hear one of the cups moving.And than I heard it move again.After some time passed.Again I hear it.I was pretty scared at this moment.But I never turned around.I kept on telling myself that It was nothing.And than I felt something coming over my backside.It felt like this heavy air.All the hairs on my body were standing on end.

I kept telling myself that it was probably a draft that had moved the cups.And I was just imagining things..I grabbed onto my girlfriend..lol.It took me awhile but Eventually I fell asleep.When I woke up in the morning I came on here.It was really early around 8 I think.And I started hearing footsteps up stairs.And you know I thought about my obe.I got even more scared.And than it sounded like someone was running around upstairs.

When they got right above me on my comp.It was like they jumped up and down twice.BOOM!,BOOM!I got up and checked to see if the people upstairs were home.No cars were in the driveway.And I know they have to be at work by 7.So right now I was freaking out.And I think I went back to bed..lol...When my girlfriend woke up,I told her what happened.I was ready to go through some drastic measures to get rid of these ghosts...

But I came on here lator that day and explained what happened.Not in this much detail.And someone told me that negs were all in my head.And Im very grateful.Because I stopped being afraid.And after 3 or 4 days.My fear was gone...

See how I added everything up.And my fear grew and grew.I think I actually provided the fuel(fear)for all this to occur.Nothing like this has happened to me again.

hahah so much for short.I just reread this part  to make sure it made sense.And saw how long I made it..:)

About your other experiences..
sounds like you have nothing to worry about!Your lucky to have someone watching over you.....:)and probably we all do...I almost got run over by a big bus when I was younger.Someone pulled me off the street.I never saw who did it.I dont think it was a ghost.For there was alot of other people walking on the sidewalk.If it wasnt for that person I probably wouldnt be here...

I

Ides315:
read the first part of this post about loved ones.And quants post,thats about all we can do......
Hey about losing a limb or 2.I guess Im afraid of that as well.Just dont think about it.Most likely it will never happen.And if you were a vegetable.You could travel around the universe anytime.Ive been to the greatest places and Ive  never even left my bed.......:)