When I first started getting vibrations it felt like tearing my backbone out

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

This was years ago, but I still find it bizarre. For weeks when I was first learning to have the "vibrations", it was very painful. Something tore loose around my backbone. It never hurt after getting up or when physically moving. It appears that part of myself tore loose and healed in a way that it could move around separate from my body.

Years later metaphysical people tell me I'm outside my body almost all the time. To me it feels like I'm touching everything around me all the time, sometimes very far away and sometimes just the room I'm in. I rarely get the full astral experience, but I'm usually somewhere between.

Bluefirephoenix

You are focused on your body. You are creating the vibrations. Why do you feel that you need to suffer? It's a matter of placing your conscious mind elsewhere. Go within yourself deeper and see whats really going on in there.

dpk38

The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

Bluefirephoenix

I actually kinda grew into the name. I picked it a long time ago before I was initiated, I went to a Ted Andrew seminar about 14 years ago. The guided meditation I saw a blue phoenix and picked up the name for internet use. This was in essence illusionary but it  was also somewhat prophetic.  My life at that time was literally old and basically a mess. I was dead. From the flames of the purifying fires I went through, I came out transformed by the divine power that guides me to this day. So I guess the name fits me pretty good. My real first name is Jen.

beavis

QuoteWhy do you feel that you need to suffer?

I dont. Thats just what happened for a few weeks long ago.

QuoteYou are focused on your body.

Its a process that includes balancing body and other parts of me.

soki

Love the answer BlueFirePhoenix I didn't know your name was chosen so carefully. Must have been a really nice sight for sure I'd like to see it! Did you try and meet this phoenix throughout astral projection or you only saw him in the hypnagogic state? If not, that would be a pretty nice thing to try maybe it could be a good visualisation and focal point to get out of your body! I'd like to read such an experiment! I'm wondering if you would learn much from this phoenix since you associate yourself with him. Maybe it would be a way of talking to you higher-self I don't know just extrapolating overhere haha.

Bluefirephoenix

It was a long time ago. The meeting was imaginary there was nothing there at that time. There was no way I could get into any kind of decent altered state at that time, and the place was hot an packed with people I'm definitly not a crowd person.

beavis rather than blowing me off why not explore the possibility to try to understand what kind of experiences your generating and more importantly why. I know it's hard to believe and I've had some VERY intense spiritual experiences that were honestly terrifying. I later realized that I had generated and hallucinated a lot of these supposedly real experiences.

I later learned about how the experiences were generated and I learned about what expectations were involved that caused me to have them.