The 7 heavens

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryno

Well I am not very familiar with the koran but I can tell you that a lot of religious texts have references to things that could be considered AP. I would say its a good possibilty it is talking about the 7 planes.

Ryno

Tom

Although I don't have any knowledge of the Quaran, there are people nearby whom I can ask. Better still would be for you to do astral projection and see for yourself. William Buhlman said it is common to be able to go into the past as well as to other planes. The idea of being able to go into the past to meet the great religious leaders seems too good to be true to me. Even so, maybe you can do it.

DjMidgetMan

Thats a good idea.... I'll try it, although i still need help on my projection skills...

DjMidgetMan
  "Mind over Matter"

no_skillzz

Hmmmm, I mentioned the same thing a few weeks back.. It was in one of your threads as well!

Find my post (in your thread) at http://www.astraldynamics.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=315

DjMidgetMan

Ive been reading the Quaran(Koran), because I am Muslim. I read the English version because I dont know Arabic yet. In one of the Surahs(chapters), the writing talks about how Allah(God) created the "7 heavens". I also remember reading about how Muhammad "rode the 7 heavens" Would those 7 heavens correspond with the 7 dimensions? Does anyone here have any experience with the Quaran?

DjMidgetMan
  "Mind over Matter"