Many questions about OBE and possibly and account?

Previous topic - Next topic

wantsumrice

Hey all, this is my first post and i have many many maaaany questions about OBE's.  First, i remember, a year ago, i had sleeping problems and would be awake for an hour or two before drifting off to sleep.  but i remember 3 instances (all the same):  i would be lying there, waiting for sleep, looking at the ceiling and just thinking...when all of a sudden my body went completely in shock. All of a sudden i couldnt move and i tried to yell for help but i just couldnt say it, my mouth would be open and i would try to utter "h-h-h-h-h--" but nothing. While my body was completely in shock i think i felt my body shaking like hell or vibrating, while all of this was a loud sharp ring in my ear. Through the whole paralysis i was thinking, "whoa, what the heck? am i being abducted by aliens or something?!" (haha, i was way scared) Then itd just go away like the way it came. OK, that was just a stab out of the dark, maybe it was something to do with OBE (or anything else) or at that time i was going insane [:D].  well thankfully now it doesnt happen.  
Now some other questions are:

1) when im trying to phase i can see the swirly colors and whatnot. and my body is very very relaxed, and i try to "go into" the tunnel, but nothing happens.  i end up just lying there in my bed doubting that OBE's can happen. My question is, what do i do when i see the colors swirling?

2) is there an easy way to get to the 3D darkness?

3) i dont understand how to use the chakras, could someone explain how to make use of these and explain?

im a newbie to OBE but i have been meditating for a while now.  
thanks alot guys,
~ivan