News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Articles on projection

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

Quote from: Yodad on September 06, 2018, 20:19:02
After posting yesterday, this morning I caught myself waking up and kept my body still in same position with eyes closed. I was able to feel vibrations start to surge a little but go away. A good sign its possible now. Just hate that I flop around like a fish in the early morning.  :roll:
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/26/phasing-method-dont-open-your-eyes-when-you-wake/

Give that a read.  :)

Quote from: Lucidityman on September 07, 2018, 19:59:01
Hi

If you catch yourself waking up... The moment has passed to have a obe. Even if you got vibes..Your chance of a obe is ..pretty much gone.. Why because you don't have the  conciouness to fuel it. Your conciouness is now focused on being  awake. You should do this during the night. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Flopping around like a fish is .. ya ..it's not all that good. Shows me that you have long passed the s/p stage..  You need that stage to obe. No fish flopping.  Your goal is to fall asleep without knowing that You did. The mind will.. respond. I keep telling people if you want to obe..don't try.  LOL

Sorry I don't mean to be negative.. Just want you to succed.

Lucid.
Actually, you're still good... so long as you don't open your eyes or move.  I usually can only catch myself waking while already coming out of a non-physical experience.  I'll be in the experience and begin to feel myself waking up, at which point the "shift" happens.  Once that happens, if you stay perfectly still and keep your eyes closed you'll quickly shift back into the experience.  There are times where I'd done this 6 or 7 times in a row over the course of an hour.  The best part is that I always shifted directly back into the same experience I was having before.

Lumaza

Quote from: Yodad on September 06, 2018, 01:15:41
Now if I could just get to that state of consciousness  :-(
Just remember to be "passive" with your awareness. It's like a balancing act. Too aware, you awaken for real. Too "into it", you fall deeper and lose your conscious awareness of what it occurring.

Passively observing is like being in the middle of a "see -saw". You need to find that sweet spot where absolute balance is, then you need to maintain it for a short period of time, unabated.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

SCHMUSTIN

T.L.,

Great article I read the whole thing and wanted to ask a question.
As I was unsure what was happening and I though it was just a fear response up until this point and now i think it is more than that. just loking to sooif you can validate.

I will try and explain what happens the best I can....

First I must state:I do wear ear plugs normally and this is mainly the reason why I started wearing them.

As I am laying there on my back with out ear plugs. I will start to relax. I have gotten to a point where I can bring on non-physical sensations with in a 5 - 8 minutes after laying down. Any ways, as I'm laying there I will hear a dog move in my room, or say the furnace kick in, or a neighbor is in the yard and i hear the gate close.... You get the idea, I hope... I will hear a normal sound while laying there with out ear plugs.

No as soon as I hear this sound its almost like I can feel every muscle tighten up, It starts at my feet and works all the way up to my face. This is not a slow movement. It happens really fast then its over (I relax and end the sensation). At the end (Before me relaxing and ending it) I can feel my body it is tight and almost like it has kinked up ever so slightly... Not sure how ells to explain it.

Either way is this the electrical sensation you talk about. When it happens I should try and keep it your saying?

Lots of people talk about eliminating noises in the room so when this came over me I would think I am tensing up in fear so I started using ear plugs.

Any guidance is appreciated.