News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Sex

Previous topic - Next topic

Valkry

Quote from: lily moonsong on January 17, 2010, 22:55:56
your higher self ended it?

Usually, I noticed if you get too excited in the dream you will wake up.  Lots of people wake up during sexual activities.  You have to learn to get excited without letting your physical body react or wake up.  (Your physical body will have increased respiration and other things, you need to try to control while you're dreaming, if you don't want the fun to end.)  :wink:

Well, the dream with terminated with a voice telling me that the dream was going to be ended now, for my sake.

lily moonsong

Quote from: Valkry on January 18, 2010, 08:08:33
Well, the dream with terminated with a voice telling me that the dream was going to be ended now, for my sake.

CooL.  Well, I guess your higher self ended it then. 

lily moonsong

Quote from: SkepticBoy on January 18, 2010, 06:56:14
This might be a little X rated but I want to know: what happens when you actually orgasm in the astral?......do you wake up and find you have done it in the physical also?

Most wet dreams are not connected to actual dreams of sex.  Lots of men who dream of sex do not wake up and find any "evidence".   Wow, this is getting graphic.   :-P

missym

This might be a little X rated but I want to know: what happens when you actually orgasm in the astral?......do you wake up and find you have done it in the physical also?

There was a study done on lucid-dream sex, and apparently if you orgasm in a lucid then you do in your physical body too, but I'm not sure about Astral sex?
Since you do while you're lucid I don't see why you wouldn't in the Astral  :-)
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

missym

Hello Members,

I'm brand new, just registered today.  Pardon me for being a bit blunt, but I want to know if there is anyone out there who has had experience with astral sex?

Clarissa

Uhh.. what? lol you were on here talking about your Astral lover, remember? :-P Go back a few pages lol
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

mon9999

Quote from: Chubysnow on January 09, 2010, 15:32:04
Is this sex safe, could I impregnate someone or get any diseases from it?

Use astral Condoms  :-D  :-D  :-D

RyanAugust

Quote from: mon9999 on March 04, 2010, 05:26:11

Use astral Condoms  :-D  :-D  :-D

i hear astral mart is having a sale....

kurtykurt42

When I astral project and meet with women they always want to have sex because they know it's 'safe'. They can't have babies and they can't get some kind of strange disease. I usually have to run away before they try raping me!  :-o

mon9999

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 05, 2010, 00:03:45
When I astral project and meet with women they always want to have sex because they know it's 'safe'. They can't have babies and they can't get some kind of strange disease. I usually have to run away before they try raping me!  :-o

Well! I guess you should just let them rape you   :-D  :-D

The_One

Can't believe people still talk about this (or am I annoyed I ain't getting any). I have the occasional dream, but I did project in the morning once, and was pinned by a Succubus. (Or did I create it?). Scared the crap out of me, but manged to escape.

kurtykurt42

Don't think I've ever met a 'Succubus'... Funny word.  :-D

missym

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 05, 2010, 13:34:50
Don't think I've ever met a 'Succubus'

Same.. what exactly is this 'Succubus' anyways?
Isn't sounding very nice lol

kurtykurt42

They are demons that take the form of a woman to seduce men to have sexual intercourse.

kurtykurt42

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 06, 2010, 04:35:56
They are demons that take the form of a woman to seduce men to have sexual intercourse.

Succubi draw energy from men to sustain themselves, often until the victim becomes exhausted or dies.

The_One

Thinking about it now, I'd wished I'd gone along with it.

kurtykurt42

Yea, some are probably prettier than others.  :-D

Xanth

Artists conception only.
True identity may vary.  ;)

missym

glad I'm not a man lol

The_One

Xanth

Quote from: missym on March 06, 2010, 21:00:54
glad I'm not a man lol
For woman there are Incubus.  :)

missym

Oh lord now what is this 'Incubus' lol

:evil: ??

kurtykurt42

Glad I'm not a women.  :lol:

mon9999

LOL! reading your posts makes me laugh hilariously!!!!  :lol:  :lol:

Xanth

missym