The Frank Kepple Phasing Resource is now available

Previous topic - Next topic

Gandalf

The Frank Kepple Phasing Resource is now live. You can find the link from the main Astral Pulse menu or click here:

http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

For those unfamiliar with his work, Frank is probably the top 'phasing' expert today. He has been a regular contributer to the Astral Pulse forums over the years and has provided invaluable advice to many. Frank's research has built upon the pioneering work of author Robert A Monroe (who coined the term 'phasing') and provides an update to it.

Frank's latest project has been to formulate a revised structural model to explain our astral reality and our place within it. Although Frank has since retired from on-line participation due to ill-health, I have provided a one-stop web resource which details his new model of astral reality as well as a host of related material. The information presented has been culled from his many posts on the forums over the years, and I would encourage those who are interested in his research to seek out his many contributions, where all this information and more, can be found.

Enjoy!

Regards,

Douglas Eckhart

EDIT: The page can temporarily be found here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/the_frank_kepple_resourse_page_backup-t29649.0.html
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

PB

Thanks very much. I just read it. If you have a chance could you direct me to a thread that discussed Franks phasing techniques? The basic approaches to reach Focus 1-4. He seems very credible and knowledgable.

Gandalf

Search for the 'wave1 pointers thread'. Thatis a real classic and will help you lots with the practicals, it doesnt matter if you never use the wave 1 disks.

Doug

Leranomek

Gandalf

For those of you that want to access some of Frank's excellent practical phasing advice, I can do no better than guide you towards his classic 'Gateway Wave1 Pointers' thread.

It doesnt matter if you have never used The Monroe Institute's Gateway Series CDs, because the practical phasing advice that Frank provides here is really useful whether or not you use the CDs.
Here is the link(s) to the thread:

This is the original starter post by Frank:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/gateway_wave_1_pointers_original_post_by_frank-t25243.0.html

And here is the continuing thread with all the responses to this post, along with Frank's on-going advice and answers to questions:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/gateway_wave1_pointers-t1832.0.html

Enjoy!

Doug

Old Dood

Thank you!  I am attempting to read his 'works' now.

Very interesting to say the least.  It still takes a bit for me anyways to 'wrap my mind' around Phasing and his definition of Focus Levels.

I am re-reading Robert Monroe's books again to try and digest that too.

Work..Work..Work...:D
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

Gandalf

Yes, it does take a while to get your head around it, but actually, a lot of it does make sense when you come to think of it.

Old Dood

Quote from: Gandalf on October 24, 2007, 08:23:10
Yes, it does take a while to get your head around it, but actually, a lot of it does make sense when you come to think of it.

Yes...you are correct. Frank's 'view' is easier in many ways.  It is simplified and broke down into 4 'easy' groups.
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

Stookie

We've kind of strayed from Franks model recently. We used to discuss it in those terms quite often, but newer members never knew what we were talking about. Let's keep it alive!

wow_nonamesleft

I must say this had to be one of the most profound things I have ever read!
I'm only half way thru too, just had to speak out  :lol:

Gandalf

That's why I brought the 'Elias' material to light. Although you might not accept everything that elias says and all channelled information has to be treated with caution, there is much there that recommends itself to Frank's model and may provide an extension to it.

Cosima

Quote from: wow_nonamesleft on October 24, 2007, 16:28:35
I must say this had to be one of the most profound things I have ever read!
I'm only half way thru too, just had to speak out  :lol:

I agree to this! It is a very convincing and honest concept which rings true and at the same time the author is never dogmatic about anything. He simply describes what he experienced and found out and what he concludes from this so far, but with an open end!
It might be simplified, but still I like those 4 levels and the idea of the focus!
Until now I really thought to actually leave my body and go elsewhere as an ethereal being, but it makes sense that one just changes the focus and consciousness.
Just one thing disturbs me and has been on my mind for a long time.
That is the idea to willingly choose our experiences on earth for the sake of experience, a concept that I read everywhere!
Not as a consequence from former lives, which I could accept and finally agree to, no sir,  but chosen willingly with open eyes by myself!
Why for heaven's sake this "energy pool" we finally go to must again and again experience pain, murder, wars, torture, mutilations, cruelty? It seems sure to be fascinated with this!
Why e.g. would I consciously have choosen a dysfunctional family to be born to in my current life and resulting from this fact have had a strange and distorted view on reality and resulting from this made so many mistakes?
Don't tell me there are no mistakes, because there are!
I could have had a much more joyful life had I known from the beginning what a precious human being I am and that I must not do with so many second quality choices or even third ones, because I imagined being not much myself!

Cosima

fieldscout

the link:

http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

just directs me to:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/

can someone tell me how to find he frank keple resource, or fix the link?

thanks in advance.

Some of it can be found here:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_the_astral_faq/what_is_phasing_and_how_can_i_do_it-t17413.0.html

I'm not sure if that is all that was on the that other web page or not, but it looks like most of it is.

Stookie

It's been temporarily... uh... misplaced. But we'll try to get it back up ASAP.

fieldscout

fieldscout

Do you think that it will be ready in some time?

Old Dood

I printed this out last year sometime...I used a Full Duplex Printer...and I am thankful I did that.  :-D
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

fieldscout

Beau

I read the 11 page thread and really loved it. I ordered Wave 1 today. I have used Going Home for awhile but I have heard that it was tinkered with because it was "too effective". Needless to say I was bummed out when I heard that since I had already made the purchase. I had two interesting moments while using Going Home cut 7 where I could hear my physical body breathing in different rhythm than my...uh, well, consciousness. It was pretty neat but I couldn't get any further with it.

Thanks so much for posting this and So much thanks to Frank for all his patience and kindness to make his techniques and understanding known here.

yours,
Beau

light487

This has been such an eye-opener for me.. but the funny thing is, it's kind of like I always knew these things and Frank's words just re-affirmed it, which makes sense considering what Frank has talked about there. As I was reading about the "F4" section, regarding the infinite time thing.. the best analogy I could find for this, to make it understandable to me, is when an archer (or some other sportsperson who shoots or throws something) imagines their intent to get the arrow to the target. They visualise not just the pulling of the bow, the release of the arrow, the travel of the arrow along its trajectory, and its impact as "separate" events; they visualise the whole thing happening simultaneously. Each of those "parts" of the "whole" are all the same "action".. a thought brought into action, into reality. So when "we" as F4-consciousness "chose" to experience physical stuff, it is the same as when the archer visualises the whole process and then puts that thought into action.

Just my 2 cents..

light487

Something I have become aware of today, after reading Frank's stuff is that I am much more focused on the "here and now" than I was before. Obviously being at work needs me to focus here on my work.. but I am easily distracted and while I've never been clinically disagnosed with ADD/ADHD, I am sure I have it to some degree. I find that my understanding of the concepts in regards to the different focuses has allowed me to be more focused on my work or whatever I am actively doing in the F1 state, rather than being constantly distracted.

majour ka

WOW Thank you, Thank you Astral Pulse and thank you Frank!!!

I read through it yesterday and was absolutely transfixed!! what an amazing mine of fantastic information.

Frank was truly a pioneer of our times, not only for people interested in AP, but also people following other spiritual paths and endevours to understand our selves and our own reality.

Speaking of reality, I feel it wise to exercise caution...and keep in mind that all experiences for all of us are subjective...and so is truth. As frank pointed out in the different levels of awareness in the different branches of focus 3.  For example some one who is highly adept in focus 4 would most likely have a different understanding and experience of focus 1,2 and 3...along with countless other factors that create or own reality and unique life experience.

The Hindu yogis have been dedicated to perceiving union with focus 4 if you like for thousands of years and bringing that awareness in to this reality to obtain freedom from form of focus 1...or in other words enlightenment.

I can concur to some degree with Franks warning that foucus 4 can blow your mind!...I have been trying to phase (without calling it that) into that dimension for around 18 months and when I did I heard a voice say "Congratulations" ..I felt like I was expanding infinitely into nothing and everything and it was sheer bliss!!! everything seemed to smell of vanilla??!!!! and on return it was like coming off a strange trip  :-o my mind was so sharp I could sense the particles and life in the plant and its flowers on the table and stared at them for ages !
The slightly disconcerting feeling was that for an hour or so afterwards, I felt like I couldn't string any thoughts together, like my mind was still just the awareness prior to thought....and had the weirdest sleep ever after that night . It was a bit like I had stretched my mind...and probably had!

I kept having shifts in reality and awareness after that... exciting stuff.

How long ago did Frank write this? I remember he didn't seem to agree when 7 or 8 years ago I suggested that like probably attracts like and the demons etc that people encounter in the astral are products of our own imagination.

Ever since I read the resource I cant stop thinking about it!!! soooo good, truly a gift to us all!!

Thank you again X

catsquotl

Had read this resource in the past and am now reading the collected posts in a pdf wich has been put together by Xanth.
found Here

Just wanted to bump the thread and express my gratitude for gathering the recourses, collecting the posts into a somehwat readble order.
And of course Frank for sharing his wealth of exploration knowledge and points of view on how to do this stuff.

Mind you I still have to experience that first conscious exit OBE.out the story

But a lot of what he says fits my reality model and is congruent with my imagined stay in your body and let the mind remember/think way of travel.
Anyone out there familiar with Bruce Moen's exploration methods and willing to compare notes?

With Love
Eelco
Lets keep the light on