The very easy AP method..

Previous topic - Next topic

m0d0

Thanks for the booster Huwie,

I think because it was a first time for me, thats why it kind concerned me. I think it's going to be the same for all the different stages twords AP for me.

When i try it again i know the racing heart won't put me off, but if and when the vibrations kick in, that'll spook me out for the first time. I think it's just a matter of getting used it all as a process.

Thanx for the advice tho. It's appreciated.

bindi

Great technique....got really quick results at getting into a trance fast, then started the rope but as always, as soon as I get close I seem to snap back andbecome very aware of my breathing (or lack of it) and my awareness shifts and I can't get it back. Ive tried ignoring it but I can't ....I'm assuming that the only way past this is to ignoer it.....[:)]
C'est la vie.

Huwie

m0d0 - no problem!  I know exactly how you feel.  The first time I tried to project, I came pretty close but the heart thing got me, too.  I wish I'd read Far Journeys beforehand.  Never mind, next time I think you'll be OK.  The biggest hurdle, in my opinion, is the fear of the unknown.  As long as you want to project enough, though, you'll overcome it eventually.  I know I will!

bindi - putting your body into relaxation/trance is incredibly important.  If you don't do it properly, you'll have enormous difficulties with the rest of the process.  I learned this the hard way.  I find that with ROPE, a useful technique is to imagine that your body is really heavy and therefore that it's a big strain to pull yourself up the rope.  It's my belief that this helps to focus your concentration.  Think about it - if you're actually physically climbing a rope and you find it easy, your mind can wander onto other things.  If you're having a hard time of it though (like I would [;)]), you'll be focussing hard on it in order to succeed.

Works for me, anyway!  Not that I've been able to project yet, mind, but I have been mind-buggeringly close to it since I developed my little variation! [:D]

omega

Hellow everyone you might be having trouble with the ROPE tek because you see the rope but it was invented for blind people at first then it crossed over because it worked for people that could see too. When you are doing the Rope tek dont see the rope feel it let me see try to imagine that you are in darkness and cant see the rope if you wanted to then grab the rope and feel the rope and feel yourself climbimg up the rope..

Ta TA

bindi

Thanks Huwie,
it was not my first attempt, this seems to be a permanent problem, I have been trying for nearly 2 years with various methods, then fine tuning to those methods, and I get sooooooo close....the heart thing doesn't bother me (though it did the first time!) but the breathing thing gets me every time without fail, its like my brain wont allow that final cross over. I have no fear of AP and have on a humber of occasions have lucid dreams, its the whole concious thing.....I guess I need to just keep trying.........thanks though![:)]
C'est la vie.

Huwie

When I'm that close, I'm not even aware of my breathing.  I have no idea if I'm breathing quickly or slowly, heavily or lightly.  My mind is focussed entirely on climbing that neverending rope! [:D]

I think that's probably what you need to focus on...mastering the ROPE technique.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, imagining that your body is really heavy and making yourself struggle to pull it up the rope is very, very effective.

m0d0

a useful technique is to imagine that your body is really heavy and therefore that it's a big strain to pull yourself up the rope. It's my belief that this helps to focus your concentration. Think about it - if you're actually physically climbing a rope and you find it easy, your mind can wander onto other things

Interesting variation Huwie, when i feel myself climbing the rope, i'm as light as a feather. I might try it the other way around tonight, see if theres any new developments. Cheers!

[:D]

omega

Hello i thougnt i would make a post because there is not one since the 8th in the whole forum maybe it just for reading i dont know but anyway [8] I am working on tons of new stuff when i get it all together i will post it if my brain does not blow up so where is everyone on the MABA method
          Mind awake body asleep

darkheaven

this works great...no obe, but fast and powerfull.
i have probles entering trance but it took me something like less then a minute i must say that i'm tired too. "the monekey style" very nice.

i saw with my eyes close
i combined this with triagle method.

cube

Hi omega, it's true that you can copyright specific wordings for things but you can't copyright ideas or procedures. Here's a link that explains it:

http://www.bitlaw.com/copyright/unprotected.html

quote:

As stated in the Copyright Act:

In no case does copyright protection for an original work of authorship extend to any idea, procedure, process, system, method of operation, concept, principle, or discovery, regardless of the form in which it is described, explained, illustrated, or embodied in such work.

OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

BlackBox

I can get into the trance-state also, but just can't let go and OBE.

I guess I'll try the Mind Awake, Body Asleep method, but that sounds over-simplistic...or does it? (dun dun dun)

BlackBox

Shouldn't this topic be renamed: "The very easy 'Trance-state' method"?

Krevency

Thank you for the extremely simple-sounding method, omega.  I dig it quite a bit.

omega

This method workes wonders for many people. This method is copyrighted the only people that can publish this are JB and Robert Bruce. Thanks you omega

Mind Awake=Body Asleep this is all you need to AP you don't need a technique at all. Here is how you do it when your rested repeat in your mind. Mind Awake and try to move your consinious to your brain. Then say Body Asleep in your mind and move your consciousness to your body its that easy. What I do is make two different colors so I can switch back and forth from Mind Awake and Body Asleep. I imagine my Body is a light blue and my brain is orange. When you inhale say in your mind Mind Awake then imagine your body is a light blue with an orange brain. Since your mind is awake increase the color of your orange brain make it brighter and your body dimmer. Then do the opposite when you exhale Say in your mind Body Asleep and dim your orange brain and make your light blue body brighter. You have to remember to say Mind awake or Body asleep in your mind depending on witch one your moving your consciousness to. This is a very easy method you have to try it.

Badwuv

This sounds nice and I've done trance-work like it before, I'll have to try it tonight. Is there a way get the mind awake - body asleep thing without words, tho?  I find that words, mantras and such don't have that much of an effect because I concentrate on the sound (in my head) and not the meaning.  Would it be easier, does anyone think, to just think of the meaning or how it feels to have the body asleep and mind awake?
By the way, excellent thinking, Omega.

Badwuv

I know no one but me has posted in this topic for a while, but I'll post my experiences with this trance work anyway.  I've been more successful when trying this in the morning (at night I just fall asleep).  The first time I tried this in the morning, my body litterally fell asleep after about ten minutes, then I began to go into a deep trance (you know, when you start to have trouble breathing), but I knew my body was asleep because I lost control of my breathing and started breathing slowly and deeply as though I were asleep.  A very powerful technique...

Under Burning Stars

Thank Omega and everyone else who has been trying and working on these ideas!

Last night i went to bed and began the breathing technique; saying mind awake as i drew breath in, and body asleep as i let the breath go. I used the colour aspect for a little while, but that soon faded, and i just thought about the words.

Well i drifted out of consciousness, but had the most amazingly vivid dreams, followed by quite a profound lucid dream.

I had set my alarm early to practice further, in that relaxed state, but i woke up a few hours before this instead and decided to practice earlier.

So i continued with the words and sensed strong vibrations coming almost instantly. The words really helped me stay focused, and allowed me to take these vibrations further than i have done for some time. I felt a separation, but must have clicked out before i could continue.

Needless to say, i was pretty excited when i woke up. I'm happy to have found a method that works for me, and allows me to stay focused.

So thanks again Omega, your ideas have been a great help!

Peace,
J

Badwuv

Good for you, Under Burning Stars ;)

manpickle

THAnks omega man......This has brought me closer to AP'ing than ever before...I got Astral Noise :)

There was a loud beep that i heard (maybe a cross between a beep and click). It scared the hell outta me but there is no way in which it was something from my room(or anything from my house)...So this had to have been from the astral...

I achieved the light body stage very quickly

Combine this with the triangle method...very cool

Anyway

I would kiss u omega if u were right here  :oops:

Astral_boi

Excuse me if i seem cranky but its 2 in the morning and i can't get to sleep.

I've been trying several different teks all with no progress! I came along this one hoping it would work with all its positive feedback an all... but no. Now, the problems are: 1. I have no idea in what way to breathe. If im taking "un-natural" breaths (deep breaths etc) isn't that focusing too much on the physical body which will prevent it falling asleep? 2. I can't clear my mind well enough, after thinking "mind awake" by the time im thinking "body asleep" im thinking about how great the day at the beach was! RRRRR. 3. And im really hoping visualize means imagine because if not i have no idea how to visualize.....You see people in sit-coms on tv visualizing with the whole "cloud popping away from the head thing" but it's not supposed to be crystal clear is it? Like i think of my head becoming orange but the rest of my body sort of fades away....

If this made no sense whatsoever and sounded like a heap of rubbish, excuse me but im half asleep. And a 15 year old (me) doesn't have all that much patience (but has persistence) for APing and waiting til morning to post! Im off to bed now and thanks in advance for any feed back  :wink:

AstralSailor

Hey everyone I'm sorta new to this... Or well did Astral travel alto but just a while ago it seems somehow i lost allot of awareness or well something happened. I wanna try techs i have not tried i hope some one here can guide me or whatever :)  I'm been trying tecnics for 3 days now and i have got the vibrations in well right leg.. Gonna try the mind awake /body asleep tonight because it sounds lot better then Robert Monroe's techs

Yohan

Where is the original post for this thread? I don't see it?

Lionheart

Quote from: Yohan on March 03, 2014, 18:18:06
Where is the original post for this thread? I don't see it?
You can review all the posts that a member makes here by going to their profile.

Omega has created and written a couple of different techniques in completely different threads on this Forum. This was found with a simple search of his profile.

"This topic's OP though is this one:
This method workes wonders for many people. This method is copyrighted the only people that can publish this are JB and Robert Bruce. Thanks you omega

Mind Awake=Body Asleep this is all you need to AP you don't need a technique at all. Here is how you do it when your rested repeat in your mind. Mind Awake and try to move your consinious to your brain. Then say Body Asleep in your mind and move your consciousness to your body its that easy. What I do is make two different colors so I can switch back and forth from Mind Awake and Body Asleep. I imagine my Body is a light blue and my brain is orange. When you inhale say in your mind Mind Awake then imagine your body is a light blue with an orange brain. Since your mind is awake increase the color of your orange brain make it brighter and your body dimmer. Then do the opposite when you exhale Say in your mind Body Asleep and dim your orange brain and make your light blue body brighter. You have to remember to say Mind awake or Body asleep in your mind depending on witch one your moving your consciousness to. This is a very easy method you have to try it."

Here are a couple more from Omega.

"Experimental Method

This method uses Affirmations to work plus a little big of imagination too. Here is what you would do before you lay down to try to project turn on the lights and look at everything in your room notice where everything is closet, socks, television, etcetera remember where everything is located when you are relaxed lay down turn off the lights and relax. When you begin to do this method try to remember what objects are in your room and how your room looks then pick an object like lets say a plant hanging on your wall. Imagine the plant in your mind where it is located just put 100 percent of your focus into trying to recreate the image of the object. Then loose focus of the object and focus on your body and say in your mind Fully Alert. Then when you say fully alert in your mind grab another object in your room and focus on it when you are focusing on the object say what it is in your mind example TV, book etcetera. So to rap things up I find it easier to do this technique if you base it on your inhales and exhales when you inhale focus on your body and say in your mind fully alert. Then when you exhale pick an object say the name of the object in your mind and focus on it. Then when you inhale again go back to your physical body and repeat the process."

and

"STICK METHOD – This is one of my new methods that I have come up with I have had good results with this method. I did some thinking and I came up with this stick figure that would replace the physical body. For this method to work you can take out the image of your physical body and imagine a stick figure instead. Example you can imagine the stick figure walking moving his arms or doing anything that a physical person could do so it's very easy to replace this with your physical imagined person.

WALK METHOD-Using Stick Method – This method you imagine a stick figure of yourself imagine him or her walking around you house try to move your consinious to the stick figure so you can see what he see's and touch what he touches. After I imagine the stick man walking around the house I make him walk outside and walk around the street try to remember all of the houses and landmarks and see them from his viewpoint like you were really walking down the street. Just keep on walking and experiencing your surroundings and have fun and the vibrations will come. I think this method works better because you don't focus on your physical body you forget about it but the stick man can still do everything that you physical body can do so there is no hindrance in making the change.

Eye Rover
For this method you have to forget about your physical body try to imagine two big eyes looking all around your room. Try to forget about your physical body and move your consinious into the two big eyes and see with those eyes. Start by looking around your room then go outside just look at all the houses the noises you would think you hear the cars that are usually parked there. Just keep on going father and farther away from you physical body with these two big eyes go as far away as you can or until you cant remember what the surrounding environment looks like if you forget just start working your way back to your house. The key to this method is to see thru the two big eyes look around with them its hard to get used to but with practice you wont switch between viewpoints from your physical eyes to you imaginary eyes you can stay in one viewpoint and the longer you forget about your body the faster you will start to shift between bodies."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Each of these technique has the same thing in common and that's to develop a good NP focus, which is what AP is really all about anyways. Omega shows you different ways of doing this. He also shows his level of vast level of creativity!  :-)

He also uses motion in his techniques. Which I have found is very helpful as well!  :wink:

Lionheart

Here's a good practice for maintaining a good NP focus.

Put your hand out straight in front of you. Now make a fist. Close your eyes and just relax for a minute.

Now, starting with your little finger (pinky), open your "etheric hand" finger by finger. But don't move your real fingers or hand at all. This is VERY difficult to do at first because just the thought of moving your finger will immediately give you the impulse to move your physical finger. At first you probably won't see anything, but you will definitely feel the impulse. Once you have finished opening your 4 fingers and thumb, make a fist again. But again, make sure you don't move your physical hand at all. Now open just one finger and watch as it expands outwards about 2 feet from you. Now retract it back to your hand. Keep doing this until you can not only see it, but feel it as well.

Once you get good with that, turn your entire "etheric" fist upwards, then back down. Now start to move it side to side. Now start to sway your "etheric elbow" side to side. You will notice that after about 5 minutes of complete focus on this and this only that when you return your focus back to your physical body, you are now experiencing some pretty good vibrations.

The trick to all good focus techniques is to learn how HOLD that focus for a period of time. This takes daily practice, but once you find that you can do it, AP will be a breeze for you. It will literally be as easy as flicking a switch.

Make sure that you practice the same technique as much as you can. You will find by doing this you have "entrained" a certain trigger that can be turned on and off at will.

After awhile, just the thought of attempting this practice will put you deep in the zone.

I read here how people try this or that technique and if it doesn't work after a couple of days, they move on to the next thing. This is why they fail. You must find a method you are interested, then hone your skills.

Xanth

What Lionheart posted feeds off an article that I'll be writing soon for my website.

Basically, the gist of the article is that whatever you can experience is real.
So when you're visualizing your etheric fingers opening one at a time, they REALLY ARE doing that.  It's REALLY happening.

Take an exercise such as bouncing an energy ball between your hands.  If while you're doing it, you FEEL a ball (or something) bouncing from hand to hand... then it's something that's REALLY happening.

Remember though that the same principles for this are the same as they apply for the non-physical... WHAT you experience is objective, HOW you experience it is subjective.
Meaning that the experience of the energy moving between your hands is 100% real, because you're experiencing it... but HOW you experience it is going to be subjective.  You can feel it as a pressure between your hands... heat on your hands... etc... ANYTHING.  But keep in mind that it IS real.  :)

That's what makes what Lionheart suggested above so powerful... or anything you do really, because it's real and is really happening.