What are your achievements and discoveries?

Previous topic - Next topic

kamadev

1 - Have you ever encountered more evolved beings?
a: No

1.1 - If so, describe the place:
       what were they like:
       what have you learned from them:

2 - What have you found out about life on other planets?
a: Not yet

3 - What was the most interesting conversation you had? What did you ask/say and hear?
a: -

4 -  Describe 3 things/creatures that you saw there, but never saw here:
         -

5 - If you've been able to read, what did you read about? How many consecutive words do you remember?
a: -

5.1 - Have you read words you haven't seen here before?
a: no

6 - Ever learned special tricks to be used there?

7 - Ever received a solution to a problem?
a: in my dreams yes

8 - Describe the most amazing thing you saw:

9 - Describe the most amazing thing you did:

10 - Describe your most amazing validation:

11 - Ever had your astral body malformed or defective? What was it like?
a: not yet

13 - Describe the 3 strangest sentences you heard:

14 - Describe 3 things that you still want to try in the astral:
Meet a bunch of astral travelers together
Physically project myself at another place
Have an astral orgy

12 - What interesting things have you found out about the Universe?
a: there are many things we human still need to learn

15 - If you believe in a God, what clues have you gotten about it's existence?
a: YES – everything. The beauty of how the world works

16 - Ever been lectured on the process of Creation?

skywalker_

This is the answer to the questionare .. I will share honest replies to this ..

a: YES

1.1 - If so, describe the place: Earth, in Seattle
       what were they like: Humans
       what have you learned from them: They are my guides .. www.guruswamig.com

a: Haven't found anything through astral travel .. However I am very open to that possibility

3 - What was the most interesting conversation you had? What did you ask/say and hear?
a: A being who experienced enlightenment , not  in astral but in real life, said how the tattoo person wrote the wrong Gayatri mantra tattoo on her back .. :)

no special creatures.. I had a dream of two dragons .. after seeing that dream, I went ahead and bought a dragon pendant..

5 - If you've been able to read, what did you read about? How many consecutive words do you remember?
a: don't rmmbr

a: no memories

a: not really .. Once dreamt of doing martial arts.. after that I began to learn energetic martial arts..

a: not really

was flying like an angel .. a snake gobbled up the angel ... when the snake and the bird combined, it was infinity ..

- phonecalls
- met my guru after a dream
- meet my guru in the dream occasionally

a: nope

Under_the_Midnight_Sun

Home sick and had nothing better to do! thought maybe it would help someone else (reading others experiences always seemed to help/inspire me)

This is a questionnaire to help put together some of the most interesting achievements people had with Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming. Anyone is free and very welcome to answer the questions, though the aim is to provide data received through direct experience.

a:yes

what were they like: In my earlier projections i was having trouble flying. These group of "angels" were very tall and had magnificent brown wings. They came to me (in my neighborhood) and gave me these goggles to put on. The goggles blocked out anything on each side, and allowed only a pinprick of sight to peek through. this allowed me to only focus on where I was going.
      what have you learned from them: I learned to only focus in one area while in flight, and not on other details that could take my awareness away from where it should be

a:I have found that there is life on other planets. Not sure if they are our universe or a parallel. I was in an area under water (with a very knowledgeable black dragon) where all the inhabitable planets where displayed with glowing globes (like the spinning globes you might see in a school room). He was telling me about planets I have lived on before in a lifetime, and ones i will live on in the future. One was Sierra Buchar

a:offhand probably where i asked somebody what dimension we were in. I expected him to say "5th" but he replied "4th dimension Trilojeye". He then began to speak about physical labor on our physical universe (and wondered if we still did it physically). He was doing some sort of task on the plane we were in. I told him how I perceived it (as a hose with rushing water cleaning up all the acorns!) the man replied that this was incorrect and it was all my perception, and that he was using some form of smoke to do something else.  

4 -  Describe 3 things/creatures that you saw there, but never saw here:
1. turtles that connected w/ pink unicorn horns on their shells
2. a large walking cactus that spoke to me telepathically (scared the living you know what outa me)
3. strange stick creatures that seemed evil (somebody told me to say "kumbaya" when around these creatures) when i returned from the experience i looked up the term and it means "come by god" .. had not known this previously

a: In a small office library i picked out a small black book. opened to a random page and read "the prickling a$$hole"

a: just unintelligible text

a:manifesting bullets from my fingers to thwart off attackers

a:not that i can recall

planet earth

breathed onto an empty planet and created life

it may not sound that amazing, but i projected into a room in our house, and noticed the clock radio was backwards against the wall. I went into the room the next morning and it was backwards! The clock is NEVER backwards..

a:I've stretched my arms meters and wrapped them around trees.. it was a very strange elastic feeling. In another experience i was shot.. and it hurt like hell

1. The meteor was pushed away by the suns rays, and it hit the dust
2. I am a little bit psychic because i can sometimes fly
3. I have never heard of the planet earth

1. Go to very high planes and explore, converse, and experience
2. Get to the moon in real time (i have been there before but it is always too small and obviously not in the rtz)
3. explore events a thousand years from now

a: It is ridiculously huge

a: we are all one

a:not yet!

Hesperus

a: Yes

1.1 - If so, describe the place: Three different homes during my life.

a: All I know is my belief that there is life on other planets.

a: I was told three people were going to die.  Three people died in a one month span.

1)   Two times it was humanoid shaped, but seemed to be made up of electricity.  There was no conversation, only contact and I would not move. It floated directly above me and I felt like I was being electrically zapped.  The third time was felt but not seen.

a:I never read but three nights in a row I was woken by the loud voice of a doctor saying  "the patients progress is progressing"  Then it was gone.  It was so loud, that I looked to see if my fiance heard it but he did  not stir.  It was like someone switched the radio on and then off.

a:No

a: I did mathematical equations with answers, and I learned how to double jump with a jump rope.  That is one jump with    two revolutions of the rope.  I could not do it until then..

Lots of things.  Too many to list.  Beautiful things.
Flew to California..

Recently a dream that has always been the same was changed.  It was my grandmother's way of letting me know that she was okay..

The patient's progress is progressing..

Visit my grandparents, meet other beings, learn new things.

a: Everything is connected.

a:. I have had my prayers answered too many times to count.

a: Yes.

Summerlander

I've come across peculiar hooded/veiled figures but I couldn't say whether they are more evolved or not. For all I know, they could have been aspects of my unconscious mind.

1.1 - If so, describe the place: dark void (altered state of consciousness)      
what were they like: One hooded being wearing a robe and two candle-lit veiled figures (both ghostly and glowing)      

Not sure but according to the imagery that I was shown by them I guess I must make an effort to understand where others are coming from

a) Absolutely nothing. I've never been to other planets and even if I apparently went to an alien world I could never concretely say that it was a real physical place as the experience could still be subjective.

a: Is this in waking life or the metaphysical realm? I've had many interesting conversations but none are revealling of any profound truth.

hooded figure, veiled female-looking figures, harlequin-like characters - the rest look human.

a: "Homme: Cafe de Forte" and on another instance "Qudu Frepak". Most of what I read seems to be twaddle which manifests in hallucinatory worlds. My observation often seems to manifest a reading outcome.

a: Yeah. A load of twaddle as far as I know.

No. All I know is that thought appears to be action in the metaphysical realm. I have employed a technique by Robert Monroe in order to get from one place to another. It involves spinning and plunging like a diver. It seems to work.

a:Seemingly sometimes. But not directly. It involves thinking about the experience once you wake up. Perhaps it may boost your intuition at times but I think we are doing most of the solving and it isn't that much of a big deal. Our minds are very complex and often exceed our expectations.

A heavenly colourful world conveying love and harmony. It had cottages and rainbows. I wanted to stay there forever. After my experience I came across the alleged description of a heavenly place by a dead person talking through a medium. It matched what I saw and they were calling it "summerland". A nice name and because the experience had such an impact on me I decided that my name would be Summerlander on these forums. I've been told that at the time of my experience with this colourful world, my pineal gland was probably pumping vast quantities of DMT. :-D

I seemingly helped a little girl trapped in a weird bubble. She told me a "witch" put her there. When I released her she thanked me. She also seemed impressed at the fact that I could fly.

I've visited a few people on the Astral Viewers forum and they either confirmed that what I saw them doing was what they were doing or at times it seems like I saw what was on their minds. My experience seemed to make more sense to them then me and they expressed shock. This is why I suspect that OOBEs, particularly the Locale II ones, have the potential to be telepathic. Also, information from what seems to be the dead has checked out. Also, when I visit the living, I seem to be able to have conversations with their unconscious selves - I say this because the conscious person is unaware that this is going on. On one occasion, a friend of mine felt funny when I paid him a visit in the OOBE-state and we had a conversation. At the time he was meditating and didn't know I was OOBEing. He reported to his girlfriend that he felt funny and he felt as though he "should remember someone or something". I suspect his daydreaming state at the time must've made him more susceptible to my frequency.

a:When I first started it was deformed, yes! It had swirling patterns and I often looked like quasimodo. Then I seemed to have become more fixed. There was even a time when my reflection was pristine and human-looking but it didn't quite look like me. My skin was paler and I looked way too young (about 12) and innocent. Other times I looked like myself but had weird hairstyles. My genitals are often bigger... :-D

a: I've heard many strange things, most of which could be put down to the stuff of dreams and I don't find them worth mentioning.

Try to view the most probable lottery outcome and try to visit my girlfriend's deceased nan. I can see what appears to be my dead stepfather very easily but the old lady is proving to be a challenge. The other thing is to try and enter my kids' dreams...

a:The metaphysical realm appears to behave in a similar way to the physical realm's quantum world which makes me wonder if physical reality is just like the metaphysical but on a grosser level. Other than that, that's it.

a:I have never seen or heard of god during astral projection experiences. If anything, it seems like we are the creators of our own worlds and everything is nothing but consciousness. I find that God is nothing more than a convenient anthropological concept.

a:Yeah, I mean, I went to a school run by nuns when I was little and I absolutely hated it (but then again I had no choice because it was the only local school). They used to tell us about this almighty God that created everything and that we should behave or He would punish us. One kid even cried because he was told that those who hadn't been christened would burn in hell. It was disgusting really! :roll:

Bedeekin

This is fun!!!

a: Large eared and eyed mystical beings with lobes extending from the rear of their heads. They have mottled patterns on their heads not unlike a girraffe and they seem to float around in giant organic seed pod-like/conche shells by playing music through them like giant resonant musical instruments. That's one of them...

1.1 - If so, describe the place: In a belief-centric/other reality that has equal share of beautiful and grotesque landscapes. A moon circumnavigates the world a couple of miles above the surface of the planet, giving rise to two landscapes if undernieth it.
       what were they like: They dont speak nor do they seem to acknowledge my presence. They do however seem to live within a commune that is matriarchal. The children carry these weird pods around with them. It seems the pods grow with the creature. At a certain age the pod carries them.
       what have you learned from them: That sound and vibration may alter reality. That I have an amazing on-the-fly imagination. That there may be these amazing symbiotic organisms living on a planet that is in constant turmoil form a closely orbiting moon. That I may be crazy.

a: Contrary to the above answer, I don't know whether I've truly learned anything that actually applies to life in this univers on other planets.

a: Because I can't be seen nor acknowledged there I haven't communicated. In another experience I did converse with what appeared to be some sort of gate keeper in a park. I asked to see my deceased mother and he spoke telapathically with me and gave me a strange bit of paper to read. When I read it he asked me to call out her name. I said "Carole?? CAROLE???" he stopped me and asked me to call out her real name. I instinctively new what he meant so I called for her again "Mam? MAM!!"... this gleaned better results.

a: oooh god... erm... Hooded figures. I have seen these archetypal things a few times. I also saw a Merkaba, which I felt was ominously sentient. A large giant. He seemed to arrive at a festival of sorts where the locals would collect a giant egg that he laid in request of a human sacrifice. I arrived mid laying. Go figure.

a: I have read many signposts and door numbers or signs during 1st Phase. Other times tend to turn all gobbldygook. I did read the slip of paper that the old gatekeeper gave me. It was just a strange sounding pagan-like word.

a:The one above.

a:Yes. Flying... being able to apperate objects... moving objects. Things that I am sure can be done here if there was a way... almost a paradigm shift.

a:Yes. I use problem solving during APing for my job. I can build an object and see the outcome. This is I think one of the amazing benefits of APing.

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate...
Seriously...
I can bring many examples but they would be an indulgence of pretty, cool things that I may have imagined. The result of a fertile imagination. I am a concept artist and Special effects designer by trade. But I don't hold to the fact they may or may not be real manifestations of other 'realities'.
I did however suffer a series of precognative OOBEs when I was in my early twenties. They consisted of corroberated future events seen in edited flashes, seemingly through the eyes of the people involved in the event. Usually distaters or involving death or high anxiety.

I created a lightsaber. A working perfect lightsaber. I asked for one and it appeared by my side. It had weight. It was machined beautifully. I studied it intently. The business end had a ceramic inlay with what looked like gas holes. there was a lens in the centre. I tried switching it on by pressing the button but found it worked by sliding it across with my thumb. The poetic part is that when the beam lit up... I was instantly terrified by the sheer heat and intensity of the blade - like one would hold a chainsaw; with RESPECT!!! I could smell the ozone and burning air. I cut down a tree with it... there was little resistance. I smelled the charred wood. When I walked away and looked back, the tree had reset.

The precognative OOBEs were vilidated on several occasions.

a: Stretching is a common feature for me. I also have a tendancy to get around on all fours sometimes to cover long distances. I grasp the ground and pull myself along. I assume the gait of a dog or Gorilla. I have also changed the pperception of myself as a dragonfly. This is one of the most fun elements of 2nd phase or whatever we want to call it.

Hmmm... can't think right now

I still want to find out a method that works for everyone so they can maybe find out things better than I. Like someone with a PHd in Quantum Physics to learn it and figure it out.
I continue to use it to learn about myself and the human condition. It is an excellent way of figuring out aspects of consciousness. So... to get closer to the truth of what it may be. Or when someone does, be there to ride along with them.

a: That reality isn't at all as persistant when filtered through consciousness.

a: It has actually reinforced an evolving belief that belief is simply belief.

a:No and never want to be.

Astral316

Epithr0s

a: Huh, interesting.
I really don't know what im experiencing.  What I've i guess witnessed is that we are the evolved or better off.  Living non-eternal allows an energy that can only be limited by ones own conciousness.  We have the same amount of neural connections in one millimeter of brain matter squared than the galaxy has stars. Our concious minds connection to that allows us to have the advantage in a plane perpetuated and permeated by non substance.   The most powerful entities that Ive experience have all turned out to be reflections of myself in different forms.  Yes I have encounter beings that are outside my spectrum and influence in the state.  I have encounter entities that also solely exist on that plane but these entities have to parasite off of creatures that have a connection to power plants ie a brain...err yes there is another form too but im not getting into that.
      what were they like:
Well i guess you can break them down like this....
Astral plane: Their like fish.  Some are like lampries (parasitic fish) more than once you can find yourself covered with them when coming into the state.  Ever witness being chased?  Usually it's one of these bad boys your mind just percieves the threat in different ways.  Some are like lantern fish.  They have a bait that you personify as light or something to be followed.  You witness what they truly are if you hold on to your focus and conciousness.
Beyond that...
There are higher forms those that retain an concious identity of self through a relationship to the prime.  For example
I call them angels: These beings are forces of pure  intuition.  They relate but  its somewhat difficult to maintain a dialouge with them. Typically yo've asked for help on something or need ...intuition your mind searches for input (just like vision it could be described as third vision) outside of it's own sphere of influence. Angels are like a food so to speak that we are recieving from a highermind much like other parasites that dwell hey it's the order of things.  Mind you the entire system is developed so that you can become that highermind.  Thats basically what the angels are trying to relate to us.  But we keep saying things like no no no how do i get that promotion that will make me a better person. They understand and being connected to the eternal players they have eternal patience.

Demons yes there are actual demons.  You want to take one on?  I let those who are in use this simple technique to call one. When in the state make a ball of energy, and make it pop.  Best way is to make the ball have a line to it that functions like a straw and overflow it.  The pop and if you can see the energy move away, especially if yu image honey or something. Oh one will come like a shark to the kill.  The cool thing with this is it's a trapwhich demons are unaccustom to they are usually feared typically this gives you a method to gain the advantage and sorry to be crase beat some cool info out of them.  They have techniques and other cool things they can relate.  FYI keep in mind they are only trying to stay in existence as well. What you learn from them is that child dreams are realistic nightmares to demons. its kinda funny. I pity them.

That planets are constructs in the prime.  The real truth is that we are stringlets of energy and that the living energy is a phenominon in this universe. We are lucky that this energy allows us to percieve ourselves because it percieves itself.  We are are connected by the realization of the It. The gift of all the universes.
Conversations? Misconception there are no mouths or vocal cords. A conversation so to speak would be likened onto to concious beings trying to find simularitesand differences between their own percieved realities.

If you've been able to read, what did you read about? How many consecutive words do you remember?
a: Ive been to a great library read alot of different things.  Ive seen writing on buildings, territory markers and direction signs

a: Well yeah i dont think any of the writing was in english. I think it's translated by some mechanism that I don't understand but is built into my programming so to speak.  It's alot easieror i guess efficent in this state because your not limited to scanning page by page but can explore another form of takig in info.

6. yep
7.  More problems than solutions
8. Can't
9. Can't
10. Friends and family both relate the same trip i guess when I enter the state nearby.
11. Seriously? That doesn't make sense to me
12. uh i don't hear
13. To eat from one of the buffets of the dead and be satiated
That the living energy is a phenominon.
15. That would take too much time
16. yep
* What are your achievements and discoveries?
« on: December 23, 2006, 00:25:14 » *Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a questionnaire to help put together some of the most interesting achievements people had with Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming. Anyone is free and very welcome to answer the questions, though the aim is to provide data received through direct experience.

a:

what were they like:

a:

a:

a:

a:

a:

a:

a:

a:

a:

a:

mustbe00

I've come across varrious beings:  I've seen many (aliens). When flying around I've encountered many spaceships that follow me. I'm usually afraid of them so I run  from them- I need to get a little braver and confront them. I've come to in a room with several little grey aliens standing around me. I've woke up at night and had grey alien standing on my bed. I've seen an egg shape craft land and a squid like being come out- it was flashing something at me in my mind it said it was just visiting and ment no harm- seemed a bit scared of me. I've come across huge animal like beings that have tried to attack me.  I've seen little fairies that zip around light lightning bugs. I've seen unicorns. I've seen the devil in many forms. I've seen christ. I've seen angels on a number of occasions. I've seen alien beings that seem human and have seen them turn into electrical energy and enter into the computer sysem as their bodies seemed to become sick when in true form in out atmosphere. I've seen demons- have been possesed by smal demon with red eyes and black jagged circular body- it came into me and I visualized killing everyone in my family with butcher knife- it left when I prayed vigourously for christ to remove it.  I've seen people that have died. I've died and went into what seemed to be land of the dead. I've seen my guides- one is a golden lion and one looks like a human sized elf with pointed ears a green hat and green suit.

I've been in many different worlds/dimensions:   Have been in a water world with beautiful plants and civilizations living under water. Have been in a jugle with huge vibrant plants and a hunge flower tried to eat my cat whom followed me there in the spirit.     gota go will write more later.

Jorund

Have I encountered more evolved beings?
   Yes.
I interacted with what can best be described as intergalactic elves.
This interaction was not in my dreams but while awake for several months.
My sensory perception allowed me to see them, communicate, and interact with them through use of the "mind's eye".
They were a fun loving society and very chaotic.  They were very concerned with evil astral beings plaguing the galaxy.  It culminated with me ritualistically using a standing ashtray as a "talisman?" to trap and burn souls.
Through use of other symbolic gestures and actions as well as a lot of astral combat I assisted them in the attempt to rid the galaxy of these beings.
This was not easy as the combat seemed very real and I was under both constant attack and defended for several months on end.
That's the jist of that.  Amount of success in this astral war; unknown by me.

If I learned anything its that evil is lawful and that good is chaotic.

2.  What have you found out about life on other planets?
The chaotic good Intergalactic Elves made reference to what they called the tortuous planet.
This planet had fallen to whom I now believe to be the Reptilians and everyone on it was in a stasis chamber that tortured the mind and body through technology and medical beings.
Keeping the trapped alive for what could have been thousands of year with no end of life or torture in sight.
The ones I communicated with were for the most part escapees from this planet.  Save for a few that had avoided capture or escaped the torture pods and stayed on the tortuous planet to resist and try to liberate their fallen world.

3.  What was the most interesting conversation you had?
The intergalactic elves often seemed to exaggerate or tell half truths.  Not in an outright deceitful manner but in a joking or playful way.
Pretty much all of the conversations I had with them are a blur and I am not able to recall.
The most interesting would have to be of one of them that had been an outcast who used the name Danzig and did pretend to be Danzig the lead singer from the misfits.  Like I said they joked and played a lot.
He had been the first warrior of his race and had gone underground seeking solitude and had come to battle a banshee underground which was his first kill.
I was directed to watch various videos of the song, "I don't mind the pain" on youtube.
One of the videos with his explanations told his story.
The video contains his likeness as well as the banshees.
The males in the video of course being this astral being and the woman the banshee he battled or at least artist renderings thereof.
I'm not sure if we are allowed to post links, somebody let me know and I could give a link to the video which is still on youtube.
Perhaps if you watched it you could contact the astral being who refers to himself to me as Danzig.

The intergalactic elves with the minds eye.
I did not see though was threatened by a banshee.

Unable to read and was never offerred written documents.
I did write some accounts of events in their history based off of what they told me.

I learned a lot about astral combat and soul destruction.

I tried to solve as many problems in the astral realm as possible.
Success, I believe I succeeded in destroying low level evil astral being souls;
A multitude of them beyond counting.

The tortuous planet as described above.  A horrifying place which I believe modern medicine is striving towards ultimately.  I can think of nothing more horrifying that will befall me in this life than to have to die in a hospital under the "care" of doctors and nurses.

Astral Combat and astral being soul destruction.
I will go more in depth into how this was done if anyone shows interest.

The most amazing physical sensations was the ability to do drugs from the astral realm while awake.  They actually got me high in the physical realm and I did a lot of them.  These intergalactic elves really liked their drugs especially Danzig.

11 - Ever had your astral body malformed or defective? What was it like:

No.  But these beings would actually inhabit my body while awake and for a large part of the experience I was a spectator watching these beings inhabit my body.  I gave up my body willingly and allowed them to use it not knowing if I would ever be more than a spectator in my own life again. 
The four personalities I remember distinctly though there were others:
Danzig:  Warrior/Heaviest drug user ever in all of existence
Hunter:  Runner who would lure evil astral beings into traps.
Duntar:  Merchant of drugs and weapons.  Had a alternate astral being form of what I would refer to as a half-orc as did he.
Jorund:  Prince of all Existence.  Can only assume that the God head is king of all existence and why he is only the Prince of all Existence.
?:  Heir to the throne, very strange noble.  I did know his name at the time though have forgotten it since.
I do not believe these to be their actual names but names given to me that I could relate to.  I could be wrong.
Oddly I later found that Jorund is an actual name but it was not one I had heard previously.
There were many others and I would gladly go into more detail if anyone is interested.

Can't remember.

My astral travelling and contact in the future I hope will be nonexistent or very controlled.
Though I have had many amazing "adventures" in it, I have been totally consumed by it on numerous occasions and real life has to take priority.

Wow.

I do believe in a God head so much as I believe in a anarchistic force that the astral beings I have had contact with believe to be the King of all Existence.  I do believe this as well and their beliefs have become mine.
Hail Jorund, The Prince of all Existence.  I am a loyal servant of the monarchy.

Creation who gives a "bleep", its the here and now that's amazing.  But seriously the best explanation I have heard was by Stephen Hawking being Interviewed by Larry King while I was in a seriously altered state.  I was tripping face, ha ha.

It's good to end with a little levity.  I read several of your entries though didn't make it through all of them.  After reading several I allowed beings from the astral realm to guide me to points of interest here and there. 

Hope you found my response interesting as I did many of yours.

Feel free to respond, I love discussing my experiences and hearing about yours. 

:)

proyect_outzone

a: Yes

1.1 - If so, describe the place: sudden awaking after sudden interution of a relaxation state (by the not understandable voice of the sphere)
      what were they like: green sphere with yellow core. Highly detailled movements. They are similar to plasma.
      what have you learned from them: that they are green... spherical  :roll:

a: nothing.

a: only own life related. Useless for others to know.

-green sphere
-only own creations / modifications like "the borg" (not from star trek) some kind of invisible species with a spectacular ship.

a: Once i have read a chat in an OBE.

a: yes

a: yes

a: the appearing of a astral beeing from nothing.

a: Teleporting, psychokinesis, other supernatural stuffs in the astral world. Always amazing to do such things.

I waked up and wanted to go to toilet. I went through the opened door of my bedroom and became then a nausea/dizziness and fell down. After that i realized, that i was in an OBE and begun to walk in the next room....

After a few weeks i had  some OBEs, where i penetrated matter. I remembered the feeling and this OBE. The nausea and dizziness which i became in this times was the same.

Then i realized: The nausea/dizziness of the door passing OBE was caused, because i passed a closed physical door (I got always my door closed while i sleep) while only the astral image of the door was opened. And this, while i believed to be awake on the way to toilet and so not able to know that i pass matter while beeing out of body.

a: Yes, once i hade flattened it to a hight of some centimeters. It was like...... being flat  :roll:

only own life related. Useless for others to know.

-find out more physical laws
-make experiments with energy
-just enjoy to be there

a: The astral world accords to some kind of physical law.

The coolest and most spectacular physics related discovery was the visible effect of some kind of lines, which occurs in different kinds on different occasions. This transdimensional interference effect was never expected, especialy because i never believed in frequencies. But these lines are the proof, thet some kind of frequency is there. Here some animations from them. Visible single line group during relaxation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Dnh_m3kg4 visible overlapping linegroups: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqa5nn3F6BI Lines of a sudden falling back experience with noise (real noise is "harder" and louder): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeWAAvUnCzM

a:

AndrewTheSinger

If I were to answer this again I would have to reveal all my dearly kept secrets  :-)

Too many things happened in the last 5 years.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

dreamingod

~

OOBE: No.
Since I believe everything is a metaphor of my own thought forms, I do not believe (to date) in the idea of a separate higher entity or angels,
because I am aware that it is my own awareness that is expanding in scope, and my own definitions of self allowing for other possibilities.
However, during non-visual sleep, I am often aware of the mind chatter, my own consciousness re-arranging and making sense of my experiences and my attitudes. I am female, and my inner self (awareness) offen talks to me in a deep male voice. I remember having discussions with my own awareness about various concepts; when this happens I wake up being more enlightened than before I went to sleep.

OOBE: When I fly through space, the planets are not to scale relative to each other and my astral body.
I experience this in two modes: Direct experience in an astral body with sensations, and observer mode - like watching a movie.
With intention, you change perspectives at will.

Discussion with my inner awareness/ higher self: All is consciousness, therefore all things are thought constructs, concepts.
Relisation: out of nothingness, as consciousness we give definitions to things, ideas by idea associations and experiences.
Polarity is a means of giving definition to ideas
Eg/  The concept of good is needed to define evil; need both reference points to give meaning.
      Similarly cold is required to define hot and vice-versa.

After learning about Platonic Solids (have difficulty remembering the details),
I had a lucid deam and saw a detailed poster of all 5 Platonic Solids and their properties in a Dentist shop front.
I saw tetrahedron children toys being sold in the streets.

Bedroom Portal OOBE To Space Became One With All.
In 2002 I had an awake spontaneous OOBE with dual consciousness: astral body perspective and physical body perspective.
Bedroom dimly lit. My physical body in paralysis.
Suddenly I felt and heard a roaring sensation in my ears similarly to radio noise except this was very intense, my whole body started to vibrate.
Then I found myself (astral body) out of my physical body. This I perceived happened quickly.
Here I would like to point out I had two perspectives: where my attention is focused on, I would be able to see from that viewpoint.,
I observed with my astral perception: my physical body lying next to my toddler & husband (other side) on the bed, as well as the bedroom.
By switching my attention, I saw (with my physical eyes) my astral body floating above me.
With both perception (astral and physical) I saw a (~half a meter) vortex suddenly appear in the corner of my bedroom, and
felt my astral body being pulled in. As I passed through I saw fine light strings & distorted shadows of different light colours and heard an accompanying sound like a tape being fast reversed; quite scary.
Next, I am no longer aware of my physical body, because I am travelling through space in my astral body. I can feel the sensation of being very light weight and flying. As I fly past planets I can change perspective, seeing the scene with my astral eyes, or seeing the scene like a movie with me in it.
I finally stop near a bright yellow-orange planet, it could be a star because in this state I do not have any sensation of temperature. I saw explosions emanating from this planet/star, then I saw green energy lines (like the matrix) radiating from it. I automatically moved backwards and accidentally touched an energy line. Immediately I got zapped by intense energy akin to electicity, my astral body disappeared.
Immediately I felt my awareness has expanded to infinity. I became and am in a state of allness, everything, all knowing, oneness.
Paradox feeling: you retain your sense of self, but are aware that you are everything in the one.

Controlled OOBE: Perceived Music & Body Morphing
After I got out of my body, I perceived an upbeat music so I naturally started to dance in my bedroom.
As I passed the large mirrors in my room, my attention was caught by my reflection.
I did not like the exaggerated body image, so I had fun morphing my face and body to be more beautiful.

Phasing:
Thought of robot, then next I was fighting a shadowy 'Transformer' type robot and won.
When the robot punched me and I fell. I felt pressure from the impacts but no pain.

After more OOBE, phasing and discovering that I create my reality with my thoughts and belief systems,
I enjoy more synchronistic experiences in my physical reality.
* Eg. 1: On three separate occasions, 3 people who I have not seen in years, and when I expressed the desire to see them soon:
Unexpectedly I saw each person the day after I wanted to see them.
Two people visited me at home (on separate occasions), and one I met while shopping at a large shopping centre (where I seldom shop at).
* Eg. 2: After I explained to a Christian person the concept of quantum physics and a dreaming universe,
~5 minutes later, during the next children story and song time, the 3rd song sung by another Christian mother is:
Row, row, row your boat  ..........  life is but a dream.

Continue to enjoy more adventures beyond the Earth paradigm and physical rule sets.

The Universe is what you perceive it to be according to your belief systems
We each experience a subjective reality.
You experience limitations in your physical body due to inherited belief systems.
In your astral body, your thoughts are manifested immediately.
There is no real solidity in any reality. There is no out there.
All is energy. All is consciousness.

Was born a Christian and indoctrinated with bible beliefs and christian attitudes.
After my first spontaneous OOBE, more OOBE, phasing and self discovery
I realised, there is no such external, lofty 'GOD' as taught by religious organisations.

We indeed live in a divine universe, and that
our relationship with the notion of "GOD" is not "out there" but intrinsically "in here."
By the very act of thinking, perceiving and feeling we apply free will, and
our divine ability to create the experiential Universe of motion and things.

No

---------
I am an active member of these two forums:
http://www.in5d.com/forum/
http://www.thecrowhouse.com/forum
--------

~
We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality

AstralBlogger

My biggest achievement would have to be knowing that there is something so much more then this life. Something far grander and more ever reaching then just the physical plane. its incredibly exciting so much to explore yet so little time

:-D
www.foreverether.com

Todays topic is about how to heal others while astral projecting!
http://foreverether.com/2012/02/25/astral-projection-and-astral-healing/

Twitter Account is foreverether join me and get updates daily

sac_boy

I'll give this a go!

a:

I've encountered beings. I'm not sure if I'd call them more or less evolved...certainly odd beings, beings with motivations beyond my understanding, and beings that seemed to be out to help me.

what were they like:

In all cases, human form. In one case, a disembodied guiding voice.

Very probably my first OBE was assisted by a 'friend'. I've been told not to rush, to remember breathe. I once asked (nameless higher power) to let me 'help' someone--they asked if I was sure, then sent me to a screaming mass of confusion and hate below the local hospital, which I flew screaming from! I've also been shown time-travel and future location by another 'guide'. I was once yanked out of bed by the ankles by a smiling man in blue/white robes.

a:

Nothing in particular.

a:

My interactions have usually been fleeting (but often profound). Lots of one-liners, or wordless communication (not telepathy--literally just pointing at things, showing me things.) Early on, I asked everyone I met if they were 'dead'...one woman hushed me, and said 'we don't talk about that here.'

1) Terrifying underground wailing entity, but that's not typical of the things I've met
2) I've been a single-pointed entity with true, crystal clear spherical vision (only once though)
3) An orange field containing black dots, where every dot was a life I had access to, including this one.

I'll look up some of my old notes and get back to you on that.

a:

I've read pages and pages of stable, solid books. Experimented with turning back and forth between pages. Usually fiction, great inspiration at times, other times nonsense sentences (obvious mental constructs) but cool nonetheless.

a:

Lots. Some great-sounding ones.

a:

Not really. The effect on my life here has been one of a changed perspective, mostly.

a:

Not that I can remember. I've received advice about the OBE, been shown things, but nothing pretaining to my daily existence.

The aforementioned 'field of lives' in that crazy mental plane. Or Earth from space, which is sort of a classic. Just walking through a glass window and experiencing that texture is amazing in itself.

Travelled (with a guide of some sort) 4 days into the future, witnessed post-earthquake ruins, earthquake happened on date specified by the guide entity.

That :)

a:

Many times, especially early on when I had a lot of 'heavy' or 'low energy' experiences. Looking in mirrors I've seen everything from wings, tattoos, huge deformities, baldness with robes. Deformities prevalent in 'lower' planes (not that I necessarily believe in a literally true 'plane' model, but it's a handy shorthand).

1) Further validation.
2) Meet and question the 'beings' who lent me a hand early on
3) Visit new locales, push some boundaries, come back with great reports.

a:

I can't draw conclusions just yet. Ask me again fifteen minutes after my heart stops!

a:

I'm an athiest, leaning towards Buddhism as a world-model as it's in line with the things I have seen. If someone or something greater than me is helping me out, then cool, but if it's interested in me then it won't be looking for another worshipper (and I'm not about to believe the first entity that pulls a rabbit out of an astral hat).

a:

Nope!

Mirlo

a: Yes, spiritual evolved beings and also beings that are not quite spiritualy evolve but just really used to astral dinamics.

what were they like: the evolved ones, they looked humans-like but like a disguise, and their eyes where like magenta and when I looked into them it was like watching a galaxy moving, the most awesome feeling I have had. They are always a women and a man.

what have you learned from them: what they told me directly was "The problem is that the humans are trap in a single second interval"  I still don't figure out that one.

a: a "past" life, before comming to earth, I was with my family in something like a space ship moving rocks from a giant mine, the only "out of the earth" thing I have experience that I can remember.

a: With some reptilians dudes, I'm not sure if they were telling lies. I asked them what do they feel about the "birds" (winged-like creatures, angel-like dudes&ladys) they told me that they didn't like them and that they were talking trash about them (reptiles) to the humans. After that they told me a family member was in trouble and they run away cause something was comming, adn then I saw a scene of a famous rapper or something (looked like, I don't really know rapers this days, I don't listent hip hop) and he was talking to a reporter and transformed into an reptilian and eated the face of the reporter, like live on tv.

-winged like beings.
-invisible big headed gray-like being that put dreams into you to torture you and experiment.
-like ogre like beings in people.

a:

a:

a: yeah, fly, become as hard as steel, telekinesis and lighting from my hands, turn into fire, and transform body parts into blades or weapons

a: may be, but I don't remember

a: a Blue women, with white-pink hair and magenta eyes spining like galaxies

a: fight gray dudes and a big other one transforming my hands into blades and turning myself into fire.

a: don't understand the question

a:yeah, could not see and felt my left arm like if where tiny and thin, like dried.

b: 1) japanese name but I can find it right now, I wroted somewhere; 2) "The problem is that humans are trapped into a second interval", 3) don't remember more.

a: fight parasitarial entities and snake dudes.

a: is infinite, is actually ourselves, there is more than one universe, is a big mistery.

a: I have seen god-like creatures, but God God, like Tao for me, it is the existence itself

a: yeah, also about human creation

deric

I haven't had much in the way of conscious projection yet but I'm working pretty hard on it knowing working hard will prevent it.  HA!  I just know it really helps to read all of what you people are saying especially in the way of getting fear out of the way.  This morning lying in bed I saw someone in my bed but soon realized it was me.  I don't know if this was out of body or just lucid dreaming.  I'm aware of how easy it is to encounter self generated people and things as opposed to those who are not, but 'real' in other ways.  Once I during sleep I did become aware of being in something like a museum where I was looking at the bow of this beautiful ship.  The rigging lines were pastel dots of light and the whole thing was bathed in a beautiful purple light.  It was very real so maybe I was in a focus 2 situation or out of body.  I've seen what I think were guides or helpers.  One was a woman in a long white gown holding a book.  She quickly hid behind a wall.  Another time some helpers came to me and were lifting me out until I got scared.  How I wish that had been successful and how my life might have become so much more and better!   The other day I felt the vibes come on but this time they were just delicious-like lying in the warm sun, much better though.  I let them go and felt myself rise to a vertical position but still attached at the head.  I tried but couldn't get free. 

Qess

DreambreaX

a: yes, im meditating somewhere in the meditation classroom with a spiritual master. suddenly there are 2 wolf, one is black and one is white, the black one is loving and start to rub his cheek to my left leg. while the white wolf i give him meat food, he doesnt want it and run away.

what were they like:

a: its quite similar to this earth, it has water to drink, foods, chair, sofas, cars.

a: its said im a spiritual being, that i have some light inside my soul, although i diddnt see the light.

a: none

a:

a: I have tried to have sex with a woman, in this situation its a lucid dream, i am aware of the situation, there are 3 girls standing, taller than me, but since i know its only a lucid dream, i open her dress and start to lick her breast (OMG, please dont discriminate me, im doing this just for experiment), the strange thing is that the woman doesnt slap me or angry, but she laugh!!! the 3 of the women just laugh. Its actually funny experience but not amazing.

a: everything it has process. when i fly, i can see the process. its not just instantly fly as speed of light, but it has the process just like on this earth. another is when i fall from above, i dont feel hurt in my leg, its just good.

a:

a:

a: visiting other planet realm and universe, i would like to know what is that, visiting higher dimension, visiting lower dimension

a:

a: God is the higherself of US, but the inner core one. our body is made up 3 things, 1) physical, 2) soul or astral body or subtle body, 3) spirit: part of God himself. so there is a small God inside us, but it is trap to our ego and mind.

a:

DreambreaX

Quote from: Mirlo on June 12, 2012, 11:10:00

what have you learned from them: what they told me directly was "The problem is that the humans are trap in a single second interval"  I still don't figure out that one.

in my opinion and knowledge, it is mind. humans are all trapped in their ego and mind.

time is mind, when time stop = mind stop.

meditation to know ourself is needed.

human consist of 3 main things:
1) physical
2) soul or astral body or subtle body
3) spirit (part of God himself)

physical and soul is still trapped by the mind and ego. we need to know the trueself or higher self of us. it is God of ourself.

you can ask him again if this true or not.

DreambreaX

Quote from: mariavaladez on September 02, 2009, 03:34:03

I only came across my guardian angles or my own spiritual guide,
the place: my first projection i came across my guardian angle who gave off the warm feeling , in my back yard there i just cried and fell to the ground as i looked up to look up and all i seen was myself with there eye's
i seen thousands of images of all my passed life's i feel my guardian angles presence more comforting then before..
on other time with my guides i have been taken to other plants at the plants there is a school where many masters give lecture's

a: 
ive learned how all the different earth races come from a different star system (reason for different colors,eyes etc) , a different dimension we reincarnated on the lower dimension but we all have a higher version of our self know as our higher selfs in higher dimensions, we humans all have been around since the beginning of time . when the body dies the soul will judge it self on every moment in there life times they held back love therefore choosing to reincarnate to give more love ..the pain you hold is the love you with hold ...

all races on earth or many have been created to war for the gods , many gods created humans to do the fighting for them (this is story for some other time ) but the humans rebeled and were casted down to earth like what england did with austrilia the god's goal was that with all the interbreeding of all the different races we would breed out the warrior gene in us .. thats why earth humans tend to war ...

a . this is crazy i grew up catholic so this took me time to understand if you ask any other traveler who has had contacted with any other spiritual being they might agree or not

there is places in our universe were the energy levels are so warm and comforting the most warm feeling of love here you can not put in words its a feeling of just knowing what is....love......

there been travels where i go to a see of white light i can feel my self floating at first it scares me seeing the vastness it really feels like im floating in a ocean but then i get the comfort and the feeling of oneness...
god is everything good and bad , it's our perceptions n believe systems, the universe never stops growing and we keep growing spiritually life time after life time...we are a reflection of god, here in a physical form spiritually envoling into what we call god..

very nice info.=  :-D

Qess

a: not sure if they were more evolved but i have encountered other beings

1.1 - If so, describe the place: My room
       what were they like: 1 was child like-very energetic, a couple were GINORMOUS and scary, another was neutral-quiet and willing to take me almost wherever i thought about going.

a: nothing yet :/

a: a British lady's voice spoke in my ear and told me the energetic child like being i mets name was Mannengias. And it ultimately made me feel very close to him.

GINORMOUS orbs that felt like the sun had came down to me, they had they're own gravitational pull that pulled my energy body towards them

a: barely been able to see visually with most of my experiences, so no reading yet :/ most of my experiences I sense...don't really know how to explain it but i can sense the shape of the object in my mind but i can't see it

a: haven't read anything

a: yes I learned how to roar bad energy beings away

a: unfortunately not yet

The most amazing thing I sensed (a lot of my experiences are not visual like how we see with our eyes, but are instead sensed like how we visualize with our mind) was a community of people that were in what seemed like a low shrub jungle. And they were all types of colors and shapes and I had 2 other beings that im sure were guides with me

the most amazing thing I did was project a energy double of myself while sitting up right in my car. I projected this double and visualized it sitting meditation style with its hands together like a person from naruto thats about to cast a jutsu lol but shortly after a mischievous humanoid entity grabbed my hands and pressed them tightly together. I instinctually (because I'd been dealing with them every now and then for awhile) I roared as ferociously and lion-like as I could and it backed off

I asked to see my guides and I met 4 different beings: the 2 GINORMOUS orbs, the child like 'mischievous' entity that the lady called mannengias, and the nuetral entity that I visualized as just 2 white hands that would grab my ankles and move my energy body anywhere i thought of

a: yes my first few times projecting an energy double I could not move its hands, feet, or arms. I could only move the whole body as a whole. It sucked

"Jack Daniels! Jack Daniels! Jack Daniels! Jack Daniels! Jack Daniels!"
"His name is Mannengias."
---cant remember any other strange sentences----

Not sure if im in the 'Astral' but I would like to visit another planet

a:nothing yet :/ haven't went that big with my projections yet

a: I do believe in God but haven't gotten any clues yet:/

a: Unfortunately no not yet:/

Nameless

1 - Have you ever encountered more evolved beings? ​Yes. When I was young a being visited me in my bedroom. 8 or 9 feet tall and broad in the shoulders. I learned that angels are not exactly as they are portrayed in those little pictures of the angel guarding children as they cross a bridge. I felt both safe and terrified. That thing could have ripped me to pieces, instead it was there to ensure that didn't happen.

3 - What was the most interesting conversation you had? What did you ask/say and hear?​ These are too numerous to say.

4 - Describe 3 things/creatures that you saw there, but never saw here:​ The one from question 1. Little colorful creatures that made me think of my grandmothers little hankies she kept stuffed in her purse.​ They were very friendly and silly. I watched a hologram of what I think was the Earth being constructed. A glowing green alien looking creature; tall, skinny, big eyes. This is kind of tricky question as if I saw it it was here even it was there.

5 - If you've been able to read, what did you read about? How many consecutive words do you remember?​ "351" Many words but I do not know the language.​

7 - Ever received a solution to a problem?​ Many times. ​

8 - Describe the most amazing thing you saw: ​The Source. The being from Q1. Holograms. Art like I have never seen here.​

9 - Describe the most amazing thing you did:​ I usually just observe.​

10 - Describe your most amazing validation:​ My son and daughter. Jobs that came my way out of nowhere. My husbands heart attack 20 years after viewing it.

12 - What interesting things have you found out about the Universe?​
1) It was intentionally created. There is a power grid within the Earth's crust and we aren't the only ones who do not fully understand how it works. This is true of other planets in the Universe as well.
2) And although there are an astronomical number of species in the universe and many of them do not operate (live) in a physical sense that does not mean they have any more of a clue than we do.​ Their reality is just as valid to them as ours is to us.
​3) Most of the universe is hidden from us for a reason. It isn't our business. Just like we don't want unseen forces messing with us they also don't want us messing with them. UNLESS we and/or they know what we are doing we can do more harm than good. This is why we must use discernment and only go out there with the intent to do good and only as we are able.​ Exploration and observation without manipulation is certainly encouraged and be quite entertaining. This doesn't mean we can't learn a trick or two or be useful when it is within us to do so.
4) I think the entire universe is moving toward one goal and I don't think that goal is love. I think it is more one of acceptance and inclusion.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Quote from: Nameless on July 19, 2016, 15:06:45
4) I think the entire universe is moving toward one goal and I don't think that goal is love. I think it is more one of acceptance and inclusion.[/color]
I just wanted to quickly point out that "acceptance and inclusion" are both Love-based concepts.

Nameless

Quote from: Xanth on July 19, 2016, 15:55:17
I just wanted to quickly point out that "acceptance and inclusion" are both Love-based concepts.

Absolutely, I think acceptance and inclusion are much better word choices as people get hung up on words. On a surface level people can grasp a vague idea of loving their neighbor. But they really don't know how to do that. On the other hand they can fully grasp accepting them (as they are) and including them in their larger world view.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.