News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Previous topic - Next topic

Thegreensaber

been looking around the site and read about the 333 and the 11:11 stories but i have been checking he time at 12:34 pretty much every day for the last 2 years and i don't know why any theories

Stookie

My theory:

When you become fixated on a certain number or pattern, you start noticing it everywhere. If you stop giving it importance, you'll stop noticing it. 12:34 happens twice a day whether you notice it or not. If it was a totally random thing, then I believe it might have more significance.

I'm one to steer clear of superstition so it doesn't get confused with real experiences. Of course, only you can decide if it's meaningful or not.

Kyrin Blair

I looked at the title and immediately thought,
I like to count!
Von!
Von Two!
Von Two Three Vour AH AH AH HAA!!

yea it's basically a coincidence thing. I used to see 11:23 then 11:11 then 7:13 my birthday eg etc...

Just superstition.
-Supreme Fluffer of Fluffies
"I came into this plane with an attitude and a 3-foot Pixie Stick; I see stupid everywhere, and I plan on doing something about it."