News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

a can full of pennies ?

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Count all the pennies, and put them into rolls, as the cashier suggested. Take them to a bank and get them exchanged there. Get rid of the container. That's my suggestion. I don't know if it will work, but that's what I would do. I think it is the collectiveness of the pennies that's bringing the bad luck. This could be a sign of something that may be happening in the bigger picture. I don't think the bad luck would stay with you if you got rid of the pennies.

goingslow

Hmmm no cashier at any store is going to take a container full of pennies and count them out for you.  That has nothing to do with bad luck.  If nothing else find a coinstar thing where you can cash them easily though you pay the machine like 5 cents per dollar or more.  

Did you really expect the cashier to count out all the pennies on her own[?][?] I honestly dont get why you'd say because they reacted in that way its bad luck.  I actually just cashed in change at one of those places that counts them out then spits out a receipt.  I wouldnt have dreamed of going up to the cashier and saying here can i have dollars for this huge jar of change..

Tom

Places that take rolls of coins probably keep track of the people who come in with rolls. From some customers they probably have to re-count each of the rolls before using them. From others, they will see the name and just use the roll of coins.

Aside from the amount of time involved in counting coins, cash registers don't tend to have a lot of room in them for each type of coin. It would have been difficult to find a place to store the contents of the jar.

Most banks I have been to have machines that will count coins without having them in rolls. You don't even have to sort the different types of coins.

CRIMINALMIND63

This is a normal procedure now in case rolled coins come up short. If you have a bad feeling about the energy cleanse the pennies and container in salt water and bless them before you pass them on. You may be picking up on negative energies of people who had possessed them at one time.

hebrewman

quote:
Originally posted by goingslow

Hmmm no cashier at any store is going to take a container full of pennies and count them out for you.  That has nothing to do with bad luck.  If nothing else find a coinstar thing where you can cash them easily though you pay the machine like 5 cents per dollar or more.  

Did you really expect the cashier to count out all the pennies on her own[?][?] I honestly dont get why you'd say because they reacted in that way its bad luck.  I actually just cashed in change at one of those places that counts them out then spits out a receipt.  I wouldnt have dreamed of going up to the cashier and saying here can i have dollars for this huge jar of change..

hebrewman is saying:
You had to hear the sound of their voices, see the cashier faces and sense the vibration from them. It was a mix feeling, of racism and negative forces, on the can of pennies. I guess they are probably wiccan or y thlwth teg or thelemic golden dawn...ect.

In this town peoples use all kinds, of instructment, to execute their hatred, envy and grudging, on their victims.

And I was going to wrapper the pennies myself. But they acted, as though they did'nt have penny wrappers. They acted somewhat scared of the pennies, as though they had came in contact, with this type of witchcraft before, if it is witchcraft.

Thank you,

YAHrah dahVAH, W.C.W.P.
salvation20@yahoo.com
03-27-03 Thurs. 01:45GMT

goingslow

[:O] ahhh.. i see.

Im curious do you find things like this happen to you a lot?  

hebrewman

quote:

hebrewman is saying:
In this town peoples are VERY MEAN and VICIOUS. I'm am constantly  under psychic attack, by those whom call them Freemasons, Eastern stars and those whom claims, to be of The Order of Thelma.

I start my day feeling full of energy. I go to one some my relatives homes and they instantly start to look at me from head to toe. I learn that they can see the kind of energy surrounding ones body. They will start to get me, in an highly emotional conversation. And while I'm trying to explained the question at hand they will be absorbing my aura energies. And sometimes they will give me their negative energies. I have learned this is call energy transference. It is also known, as psychi vampirism.

Sometime, as I ride my bicycle doing patrols. When I come to one of the Freemason or Eastern Star family home. Suddenly I feel I'm stripped of my aura energy. I feel like all my clothes, has been snatched off of me or worst like I been raped !!!

Last night I was patroling, on Ash St near IGA supermarket. When my right arm felt, as though someone, had drained all the energy or life out it. It took me about 20-40 minutes, to get my arm to feel normal again.

But thanks to you and others look you all here at www.astralpulse.com I have learned, to protect myself more effectively.

Thank you all,

YAHrah dahVAH, W.C.W.P.
salvation20@yahoo.com
03-27-03 Thurs. 18:56GMT

hebrewman

quote:

hebrewman is saying;
I meant The Order of Thelema

Anonymous

have you gotten rid of those pennies yet?

hebrewman

quote:
Originally posted by EnderWiggin

have you gotten rid of those pennies yet?

Yes, I'm doing it at a 175 pennies, at a time. buying snacks...ect.

thank you,

YAHrah

Anonymous

Dispersing the pennies seems like a really good idea. That way, nobody else ends up with the clump. And I'm sure the negative energy will dissipate.

Anonymous

If the negative energy still stays, try getting rid of the container as well- throw it out or recycle it, depending on what it is made out of.

hebrewman

quote:
Originally posted by EnderWiggin

If the negative energy still stays, try getting rid of the container as well- throw it out or recycle it, depending on what it is made out of.

hebrewman is saying:
Since I started, to spend to pennies and prayer rituals, with holy herbs, follow some of your advice about negative energies. I feel the negative energy, have decrease or been converted, into a more positive energy.
I feel much better. Evenyhough there is a little hint, of it every now and then.

Thank you,

YAHrah dahVAH, W.C.W.P.
salvation20@yahoo.com
03-30-03 22:37GMT

Anonymous

It is good to see things are improving for you.

hebrewman

My mother, gave me a can full of pennies which she been saving, for a long time. But when I got the can of pennies things, in my life and surrounding start to go wrong.

When I took the can of pennies, to the store to cash them in for dollars. The store cashier acted strangely, about the pennies and another woman customer acted somewhat upset and defensive, about the pennies. She said I had to wrap the pennies in penny wrappers and the customer added and sign your name on each pack. I ask why but they gave no reply.

There been some kind, of bad feeling energy, on my back every since I got the can full of pennies, from my mother.

I been going through holy ceremonies rid myself, of this negative type energy, which is causing bad things to happen.

But I want your input, on the can full of pennies and the bad feeling energy, on my back.

what do you think and what is your solution, to rid me of this negative energy ?

thank you,

YAHrah dahVAH, W.C.W.P.
salvation20@yahoo.com
03-23-03 Sun. 23:04PM