News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

a VERY interesting neg story

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ok well spirits and souls of people that need help usually contact me in order to get help. and usually I try to help. Early this year I was contacted by a female soul so I contacted the spirit /soul in a quiet area. It turned out she was constantly under attack by negs and demonic forces (of a evil type) so I stayed at her house for a couple days (she was my old teacher of palmistry) and observed the suroundings.
There was basiclly a army of negs and other spirits.
Before taking any other step I Shielded her as best I could and sent her out of the house. I then increased my shielding and created a psi ball as large as a room and filled it with negative thoughts and tons of energy of course the negs and spirits and whatever else was there was atracted to it. they all flew into the psi ball and I trapped them in there. once they were trapped I sorted out the positive from the negative and set the positive free. I then seized the psi container and changed the energy from negative to positive filling the container with love and happy thoughts. after all this I was wiped out so I pulled the energy inside of me
and departed the now happy house.

RTCovenant

Wow that sounds amazing.

You must be really developed if you can make a psi-ball as big as the room.

I am curious, how long did that little procedure take you?
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Anonymous

amazingly it anly took about two to three hours and it was actually the first time I made a psi-ball so big the biggest I used to get only half room

Anonymous

To be specific about 5-6 feet high

RTCovenant

Wow, I don't think I could have the concentration and motivation to try and make a psi-ball for 3 hours. I must say you are very comitted.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."