News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Aliens

Previous topic - Next topic

Taoistguy

Watching lots of Utube vids about messages from greys and other aliens, why do you think people do this? Do they believe it themselves or just seeing how many of us believe it? Or do they just do it to sell their books?

I find it hard there are races of 'psychic' aliens out there who still need physical ships to move in.
Or am I just an old cynic?

Pauli2

Their ships are only semi-physical. Aliens can move their ships between the physical and the astral at will, up to a certain level of the astral, that is.

Many Aliens belong to Focus 12, primarily.
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

TofuAttack

please do share more pauli, this subject is very interesting to me  :-D

Xanth

Quote from: Pauli2 on November 19, 2010, 06:38:03
Their ships are only semi-physical. Aliens can move their ships between the physical and the astral at will, up to a certain level of the astral, that is.

Many Aliens belong to Focus 12, primarily.
Interesting theory. :)

personalreality

that's quite a lot of assumption.

ask NoY.
be awesome.

Stookie

More assumptions:

Aliens and UFO's are lower astral beings that were once helpful to the physical plane, but they've fallen from their place in evolution and want the physical plane for themselves. In order to do that, they try to destroy human will. They do not want us to think for ourselves or be able to will our lives into being, so: 1) They do their best to immerse us in technology and materialism, letting the outside world make our decisions for us, and 2) They pretend to be beings from other planets with greater technology so that we revere them as something they are not - sometimes even our creators. If anything, they are masters of deception that want to take our will away from us. Why do you think they never fully materialize? They want to really bad, but can't.

If greys and reptilians are "real", that seems more realistic to me.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Stookie on November 19, 2010, 11:06:07
More assumptions:

Aliens and UFO's are lower astral beings that were once helpful to the physical plane, but they've fallen from their place in evolution and want the physical plane for themselves. In order to do that, they try to destroy human will. They do not want us to think for ourselves or be able to will our lives into being, so: 1) They do their best to immerse us in technology and materialism, letting the outside world make our decisions for us, and 2) They pretend to be beings from other planets with greater technology so that we revere them as something they are not - sometimes even our creators. If anything, they are masters of deception that want to take our will away from us. Why do you think they never fully materialize? They want to really bad, but can't.

If greys and reptilians are "real", that seems more realistic to me.
That's a fascinating theory, Stookie.  I'll have to think about it some more.

EscapeVelocity

I don't know about the aliens or their possible motives, but something is zooming around the skies of our planet. The big, black, silent triangle UFOs get most of the attention, but there's also the fireball/ sphere variety. They're easily passed off as meteors and that is certainly the case with many, no doubt, but others aren't so easily explained.

I saw one up close back in 1995. I was driving late one night through the hills of western Pennsylvania, very isolated area, when all of a sudden my vehicle and the surrounding mountains and valley were bathed in a very intense pulsing blue light (one pulse/sec). It was lighting up the countryside up to a mile away almost like it was daytime. The source of the intense light seemed to be over my left shoulder and above, so for the first few seconds I thought maybe a jetliner was about to crash on top of me. As I continued descending the mountain highway, I could begin to see the lightsource through the trees on the other side of the highway, about 80 to 100 yards off to my left. As the treeline receded, it came into full view. It was a perfect sphere, hovering motionless and soundless about 300 feet over the valley floor. Its size was difficult to estimate, not having anything near it to give some scale, but I'd say it was 100 to 150 feet in diameter. It was a deep, rich Royal Blue with a black band encircling its equator and another black, concentric circle toward the bottom of its lower hemisphere. The sphere appeared tilted on its axis between 25 and 30 degrees.
  I knew I was looking at something incredible, so I quickly checked the road, lifted off the gas, and literally stuck my head out the window and stared at this thing for probably 6 or 7 seconds, taking in as much as I could. It was stunning! Impressions ran through my head that just couldn't do justice to what I was seeing; it was beautiful, pure in its design, so simple and yet so obviously advanced; it was like it had been cut out of the night sky with a laser beam; it was not surreal, but somehow super-real. I had the distinct impression that it was technologically way off the scale, compared to our abilities. When I finally was forced to look back at the road, in that instant the flashing blue light switched to green, which disoriented me just slightly and delayed my looking back at the object for a couple seconds. When I did look again, it was simply gone.

There's more to the story but suffice it to say that this object was reported as a UFO/meteor by dozens of people that night as it streaked across Windsor, Ontario down across Lake Erie past Pittsbugh finally to intersect where I was; and apparently I was the last one to see it that night and the only person to see it motionless. It's also possible somebody shot a missle at it.

And don't get me wrong...this might have been military, I'm open to that, but I think it is a very small possibility.

There's an interesting writeup on the event by a lady named Amy Hebert. Google 'the Windsor Incident'. There's also a crappy snippet video of the object, but at least it's something.

I had a psychic reading done a year later; the lady was pretty good and it occured to me to ask her about the event. "They check in on you from time to time.", was her reply.

Great. Lovely.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Pauli2

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on November 20, 2010, 17:35:46
I had a psychic reading done a year later; the lady was pretty good and it occured to me to ask her about the event. "They check in on you from time to time.", was her reply.

Well, that's not even cold reading. :)

Great experience otherwise.
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

EscapeVelocity

Yeah, only slightly disturbing... jeez...
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

grzazek

Let's just assume there is life outside Earth and they know about us.
Surely they would do some background research before introducing themselves, and affter that, why would they want to? We are a greedy, hostile species. We fight wars over nothing and have enough nuclear power to destroy life on 100 planets. I would avoid us.

horaciocs

Well, that is one thing that frustrates me, I never had any experience of the kind. I think it would be really interesting to see something that fantastic.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

I've created a blog of some sort: http://pursuingconscience.blogspot.com/

CFTraveler

Quote from: Taoistguy on November 15, 2010, 16:41:01
Watching lots of Utube vids about messages from greys and other aliens, why do you think people do this? Do they believe it themselves or just seeing how many of us believe it? Or do they just do it to sell their books?

I find it hard there are races of 'psychic' aliens out there who still need physical ships to move in.
Or am I just an old cynic?

I'm going to address the OP for a second.
Many of us have seen UFOs and wonder what they are.  Some people will jump to conclusions, others won't.    Some UFOs are just that-explainable objects that for some reason, look different but can be shown to have been either 'natural' phenomena or manmade (such as planes, helicopters, military craft, etc.)
Some of the objects however, are not explainable in this way, for whatever reason.
The objects that cannot be explained are indeed UFOs- in that we don't know what they are.
When you pair this up with other unexplained events, and add people's experiences that can be labeled 'weird', you have a bigger scenario.   Now when things are seen as a possibly bigger picture, you will get different explanations, some that  appeal to a certain type of person, and othes that will appeal to other types of person.  The 'believer', and the 'fraud', who will take advantage of the believer.
So basically, you have all kinds, and sometimes, someone will be telling the truth, and it's your job to figure out what's true and what isn't.
The thing is, immediately dismissing all of it as fraudulent is not necessarily a good thing, because you never know....

ps. Why would you think that aliens are all alike, and that  psychic ability somehow precludes physical existence?

---

Taoistguy

I wasn't dismissing seeing ufo's as fake. What I was refering to was people talking about aliens claiming to be their emissaries. They explain their history, alliences with other aliens, etc. Some pf them say the greays are bad, others that the greys are good. Others that some other race of aliens are gonna come and give us star trek type food replicators. I was questioning these people's motives. I mean, if you beleive it all then it's pretty confusing as the greys are both good and bad?

Pauli2

the grays are just like us

Xanth

What if (and this goes back to a 'creation' story) we (us spirits occupying this Earth) did create this vast universe and ONLY placed this planet Earth as the only inhabited (not the only inhabitable) planet here?  Just an idea... :)

Taoistguy

I've had this kinda thought for a while now. My belief is that there are no aliens or populated planets out there. If you think that all this is just an illosion, then we are in fact mega spiritual beings living in a self encompassing dynamic 'world' of mind and spirit. We are not really living on a planet in a universe, but in some kind of vibrant mental state of creative thought; the concept of aliens becomes insignificant and pales by comparison.

Taoistguy

Quote from: Pauli2 on November 21, 2010, 14:26:02
the grays are just like us

Then how come they are small, grey, have weirds body shape, move around in spaceships and abduct and experiment on people? Don't seem like us one bit. :|

Pauli2

Quote from: Taoistguy on November 21, 2010, 14:59:00
Then how come they are small, grey, have weirds body shape, move around in spaceships and abduct and experiment on people? Don't seem like us one bit. :|

that's only outer appearance

Taoistguy

Quote from: Pauli2 on November 21, 2010, 16:01:15
that's only outer appearance

I see. Just like us then? Same as my outer appearance. :\

Pauli2

Quote from: Taoistguy on November 21, 2010, 16:19:05
I see. Just like us then? Same as my outer appearance. :\

We too are small, we may not have gray skin, but pink, brown, yellowish. We have weird body shapes (seen "Biggest Looser"?), we move around in our "spaceships" (helicopters etc) and abduct and experiment with people..

Seen the movie "Black Hawk Down"? The movie starts with an abduction, military doing that all over the world. Then a black schoolkid throws scrap metal into the rear rotor blade...

Seen those Hellfire-Missiles blow teen shepherds to small pieces on the countryside? Seen how Hellfire-Missiles blow residential buildings to pieces, killing lots of Iraqi children and women inside those apartments?  You could consider that experiment.

The grays may even be considered very friendly compared to us.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Taoistguy on November 21, 2010, 14:59:00

I'm fairly sure Pauli's talking about good and bad(the reply to the question asked)- there's people who help and are nice, and there's people that are happy to hurt others and cause pain.  There's no reason to think that all greys are either good or bad- that's just simplistic thinking.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Taoistguy on November 21, 2010, 14:13:21
I wasn't dismissing seeing ufo's as fake. What I was referring to was people talking about aliens claiming to be their emissaries. They explain their history, alliences with other aliens, etc. Some pf them say the greays are bad, others that the greys are good. Others that some other race of aliens are gonna come and give us star trek type food replicators. I was questioning these people's motives. I mean, if you beleive it all then it's pretty confusing as the greys are both good and bad?
Many people channel, and the messages are sort of like this.  This can be wishful thinking, fears come to life, or the truth.  I don't think it's 'the truth' simply because everyone has a different story.
And as someone who occasionally gets info from channeled entities, I can say that you can't believe everything you hear.  A lot of it is garbage.
So of course, some people will believe that if a nonphysical entity told them all this it must be true.  And on it goes.
And personally, I don't believe any of it.  Sometimes something seems compelling, but I don't automatically believe or disbelieve any of it- I just file it under 'interesting'.

NoY

I have met loads of greys and in my experience they are nothing like us
they are darkmatter tapistry AI in a cloned reptile body

and they create and harvest negative energy and see us as cattle

go to 4th density mars and see there citys and the huge crystals they use to feed off us :) its a pretty cool setup

they were the servants of the gods in ancient sumaria also

:NoY:

Taoistguy

What is 4th density?
How do you know they are cloned and dark matter?
How do you know they were servants?