News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dark Knights Attacks

Previous topic - Next topic

James S

I'll give you an assurance that I am not an illusion based on this bit of philosophy:

I have a mortgage therefore I am!

I consider this to be valid because even after they have fully investigated exactly who and what you are, the banks just about need you to bleed for them before they'll lend you any of their precious money!

[:)]
James.

Aries

I would also like to say that im not an illusion..
*blinks in and out as a bird flys thrue me* uhhh.... ignore that.

Demons told you to stay away from this site? Thats wierd... so these two demons, attacked you to try and get you to stop coming here?
Or maybe they did that in order to get you here??
Do you think its possible your mistaken about the people here? I mean I cant speak for everyone, but most of the people here seem like good people. Why dont you just project onto AstralPulse island and talk to them?
Heres a question, if DK and SD and the others are demons then why would they spend so much of there time posting here trying to help people?
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Aries

Also one more question for Rhinegirl.
What exactly do you consider to be Demons?
-Aries

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Aries

Also one more question for Rhinegirl.
What exactly do you consider to be Demons?
-Aries

Demons are spirits with varying levels of good/evil within them.

That is why you must be firm with them.

Jessica

Michael_Stonewing

sometimes also refered to as humans!

...and just about everything else animate or inanimate.

Anonymous

Aries

Rhinegirl, so then by your definition of Demons, practicly everyone can be or is a Demon? Then with so much Demons running around this world why did you decide to come here?
I know some demons or something led you here right? Well why would they do that? Better yet why would you listen to, or follow one?
-Aries

SpectralDragon

As a few of you know I have been trying to help Dark Knight with her CRI problem. Basically someone is either experimenting or simply torturing her. The reasons for this are not completely clear, though there are heavy hints that this is just pure research with the results to be used later.

Under Dark Knights request I am posting the following information.

I have been giving her a lot of energy so she can function normally. I also taught her some focusing excercises. Some things with her aura and chakra's have definitely been screwed up. Some of her emotions are locked away.

I have met up with this dark haired man described in previous posts, who me and dark knight have dubbed mr. Jackass. (Kind of a way of fighting back, and kind of an easier way to refer him too that is also relatively appropriate.) I have been doing things to deter him.

I will not go into any further details unless DK allows. But this battle is physically and mentally difucult for her and draining for both of us.