News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How to prevent incubus attacks

Previous topic - Next topic

astralc

Dear Shalalem
my experience in the astral is that you must first be quite centered and stable emotionaly before you go and do energy 'things' with others. Merging with your lady love is fine, but I suspect that you have not been on a regular meditation program using basic earthing exercises. May I suggest that you do two things:
1. begin to meditate on your feet, pushing energy, chi, out through your feet, twice for 20 minutes each day. This stimulates the flow of life-force through you body giving it the strength and stability to ward off this sort of thing. Maybe start learning tai chi which incorportates these exercises.
2. go to a psychologist or psychotherapist with an open mind, I suspect that there are sexuality issues behind this, exploring this may close the hole in your aura.

I am a psychologist with 20 years experience in astral travelling, I began when I started tai chi, I treat people with similar problems, so please, do these first, then you migh begin to have some sanity return to your life.

P.S. I don't think garlic or smoke smudge will remove your incubus, it is too happy doing its thing, so you better just look at learning how to defend yourself instead of frightening it away, because it might just come back.
www.shoal.net.au/~astralc

shalalem

Dear Astralc,
         Thank you so much for replying !! Your suggestions are very right.
This incubus is nothing but a manifestation o fmy fears and repressed sexuality.It mirrors all my deepest fears and emotions.I have been working on clearing my fears for a long time now and i still have very deep rooted ones.When i started out on my path i repressed all my sexuality thinking it unworthy of a person seeking God's love like many eastern thinkers.
As a result i ended up having deep conditionings about sexuality and it took me quite some time to lighten up this part of me..:o) Combined with my fears im left with this demon which mirrors all these dark parts of me.
When i met my lady love on the net she mirrored all the parts of me i had rejected and i was looking forward to opening upto this part of me but then i attracted this shadow and we broke up whihc left me with .As a result i have many tears in my aura now.I have made peace with this shadow now and in not afraid of it any longer.Im working on my fears but i woudl really love to be free of this influence.Can you give me any links where i can learn tai chi.I will practivce your technique.I woudl love to hear from you again and am open to any counselling you can give me on how to reapair my aura
Thank you so much for your reply:)
*Love n Hugs*
ShaLaLem
www.geocities.com/i1073

quote:
Originally posted by astralc:
Dear Shalalem
my experience in the astral is that you must first be quite centered and stable emotionaly before you go and do energy 'things' with others. Merging with your lady love is fine, but I suspect that you have not been on a regular meditation program using basic earthing exercises. May I suggest that you do two things:
1. begin to meditate on your feet, pushing energy, chi, out through your feet, twice for 20 minutes each day. This stimulates the flow of life-force through you body giving it the strength and stability to ward off this sort of thing. Maybe start learning tai chi which incorportates these exercises.
2. go to a psychologist or psychotherapist with an open mind, I suspect that there are sexuality issues behind this, exploring this may close the hole in your aura.

I am a psychologist with 20 years experience in astral travelling, I began when I started tai chi, I treat people with similar problems, so please, do these first, then you migh begin to have some sanity return to your life.

P.S. I don't think garlic or smoke smudge will remove your incubus, it is too happy doing its thing, so you better just look at learning how to defend yourself instead of frightening it away, because it might just come back.

astralc

shalalem

I think that I might be able to help you, but best if you go to my web site below and read about me and what I do first, then if you think I can be of service email me. You can also look up my profile on this forum to know a bit more about me. And, if you can, find out your birth time and send me your birth details, time, date and place, so that I can check out your horoscope.

I do think that tai chi will help, that plus some counselling. You will need to go on the web and find a tai chi class close by, if there is free counselling available at your local community centre maybe give them a call too.

Otherwise, send me an email and we'll work on fixing your past.

Astralc

shalalem

Hi all:)
   I am being attacked by a sucubus(demon that molests men sexually) i believe .It started 2 weeks back .I had been doing astral mergings with my lady love and it seems it was attrcted to my thought forms  .Now it has formed strong bonds near my genital area especially at the base of the spine where the sexual energy resides and it feeds and stimulates me from there.The only time i can be free from it is when i center in my heart and surround myself with love.It immediately detaches then but forms back connections sooner or later.Im tired of battling it and very depressed almost to the point of being suicidal.Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of it.
I would be extremely grateful
Love n Light
Bubbles